RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Clapp

BIG TIPS FOR ADDINGTON

Wasn't a great night for punting on!

Premier or feature meetings are never great for making money.

Give us Forbury or Mot and Addington non Premier anytime for investing!

Good to see Mango not too ill to travel to Addington.    After such a very lengthy layoff (forced) Maxim is really performing well above what anyone thought he would be capable of(Mango excepted!)     Not too many good news (warm fuzzy) stories these days but we must give big ups to the horse and those who have believed in him and managed his road back to where he can take on and compete against today's super stars.

23 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Springbank Lachie next race. at Adders.  Tough ask first up but does have some ability, and being from the Williamson barn. AKA Majestic Man first up.

Hopefully you got a bit off him Rees.And yes Majestic Man the other night was pretty darn good.

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Hopefully you got a bit off him Rees.And yes Majestic Man the other night was pretty darn good.

Could be fun at the Jewels this year Mardy, with both Majestic Man and our speed machine Dark Horse qualified .

Any Harness nuts from Race Cafe going I wonder ?

14 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Could be fun at the Jewels this year Mardy, with both Majestic Man and our speed machine Dark Horse qualified .

Will definitely be there.Got some tickets in a tent with free boose and food,i be happy.

9 hours ago, Brodie said:

Wasn't a great night for punting on!

Premier or feature meetings are never great for making money.

Give us Forbury or Mot and Addington non Premier anytime for investing!

Depends what you after.I spent $120 for night collected $830 off 5 horse favourite multi.4 Purdon winners and Pirate Bay.Got 3 at a lot more than they paid on tote and other 2 about same.

Took quite a few multis that got very close that were worth thousands that involved Tornado Valley and American Tart and also a few i took for a place with Purdons winners.So  i was a nose away from collecting $4200 for my $120 spend on 8 multis.Must say though not very often i have night like that as usually back wrong Purdon runner.And Heaven Rocks gave me goosebumps at the start.I had him in all my bets so could have easily got nothing.

9 minutes ago, richie said:

And Heaven Rocks gave me goosebumps at the start.I had him in all my bets so could have easily got nothing.

He,s a big lump of a horse, but boy he covers the ground effortlessly . Beautiful to watch.

10 minutes ago, richie said:

Depends what you after.I spent $120 for night collected $830 off 5 horse favourite multi.4 Purdon winners and Pirate Bay.Got 3 at a lot more than they paid on tote and other 2 about same.

Took quite a few multis that got very close that were worth thousands that involved Tornado Valley and American Tart and also a few i took for a place with Purdons winners.So  i was a nose away from collecting $4200 for my $120 spend on 8 multis.Must say though not very often i have night like that as usually back wrong Purdon runner.And Heaven Rocks gave me goosebumps at the start.I had him in all my bets so could have easily got nothing.

Ok I am going to answer for Brodie here as that post will tick every known repetitive response from him.

"Would not waste my time on a premier meeting. Pointless betting with Purdon dominating every race and the bloody bookies killing every dividend. restrictions, restrictions blah blah blah  Muhahaha"

But seriously I thought it was a good betting night too and made a few bucks  as well.

1 hour ago, MisterEd said:

Ok I am going to answer for Brodie here as that post will tick every known repetitive response from him.

"Would not waste my time on a premier meeting. Pointless betting with Purdon dominating every race and the bloody bookies killing every dividend. restrictions, restrictions blah blah blah  Muhahaha"

But seriously I thought it was a good betting night too and made a few bucks  as well.

Ed, well,done you obviously see it as well!

If you are betting for the sheer hell of it and don't care whether you win or lose, then you will enjoy Premier racing!

1 hour ago, richie said:

Well done Rich..definitely a good night for ya.Hope your well.

2 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Yip will definitely be a big day for ya Rees...even more so if they both win.If only i had stayed in the Griffins syndicate..could of been a part of it..ah well lol.Will wait until my 2yr old hits the tracks again.

14 hours ago, MisterEd said:

But dont think the bookies do kill the divvies,in fact i think the Trotting bookie out of his depth.They actually had Riccardo as fave over Goddess early on,dont know why, and had Tornado Valley at 9s,was only ever a $5 shot in that field,but maybe i overate him..Always value if you look, Heavens Rock at 2.50 i considered to be value as 2nd best horse in NZ.I thought tote price for Pirate Bay was way under.Got one for yous today in r2 at Mot.SOME TIME should be at $2 place currently $2.90.