RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Chris Atkins 1

NZ Derby Waikato Tomorrow Weather Update

Sitting in Hamilton at the moment with the rain pouring down ( and has been for hours ) are there any official words on the likely hood of the races been held tomorrow. With the issues the track has had lately with heavy down pours Im wondering as I want to make plans to watch them but my gut feeling says these races will be abandoned. 

Does anyone know what the track looks like currently ?

1 hour ago, Chris Atkins 1 said:

Sitting in Hamilton at the moment with the rain pouring down ( and has been for hours ) are there any official words on the likely hood of the races been held tomorrow. With the issues the track has had lately with heavy down pours Im wondering as I want to make plans to watch them but my gut feeling says these races will be abandoned. 

Does anyone know what the track looks like currently ?

You may not know until sometime tonight or just after 8:30am tomorrow at the latest if they will be racing tomorrow or not.

2 hours ago, Chris Atkins 1 said:

There is substantial flooding on the roads in Hamilton and with the worst yet to come they will be doing very well to keep the races going, I hope they can though Im looking forward to alot of these races.

In my opinion the stipes have no other alternative but to abandon this meeting tonight, theres the safety of many people (and dogs) on the line here. We are directly in the path of the biggest weather system this country has seen in 50yrs, its an absolute no brainer to cancel. Even if the track somehow becomes raceable tomorrow you still have to consider these people travelling home afterwards in what will be life threatening weather conditions. I have a dog in tomorrow who I'd love to see running but the risks far outway the rewards.

23 hours ago, Slim Shady said:

In my opinion the stipes have no other alternative but to abandon this meeting tonight, theres the safety of many people (and dogs) on the line here. We are directly in the path of the biggest weather system this country has seen in 50yrs, its an absolute no brainer to cancel. Even if the track somehow becomes raceable tomorrow you still have to consider these people travelling home afterwards in what will be life threatening weather conditions. I have a dog in tomorrow who I'd love to see running but the risks far outway the rewards.

Gee lucky no one down south took notice of your post and

What about everyone that liked your posts  I suppose the stripes are smarter than you  know I no why you gave training another tiu ad

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 7:06 PM, Slim Shady said:

Well well well