RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mike28

withdrawing large amounts from offshore accounts

48 minutes ago, HarryHindsight said:

SWIFT transactions are traceable from your end. Speak to someone in FX in your bank. Either party can of made a mistake and a screenshot of the required details from sportsbet could be helpful.  They should turn up within hours of being requested. No matter the amount banks like to have the use of free money.

have recieved the screenshot from sportsbet already

1 hour ago, mike28 said:

They told me it was a int bank transfer. I know if I don't get the money by Tue I'm stuffed

You are not.

Do you work for the NZ Racing Board?  seriously starting to look like it every time you post.

1 hour ago, rumpole said:

This all very disgusting  bet on the NZ TAB and yu will always get paid  no sympathy

Except for last week if you were on Chris kurandrani to score the first try for the reds vs the hurricanes. Our tab decided to pay out on Scott Higganbotham despite that not being correct. 

got an email from them this afternoon asking for a screenshot of my account have given them this has my account number everything on it. now they want an official bank statement i replied when i go to the bank next week and get my bank statement then will i get my money never got a yes or no answer just a bs our team will look in to it

when i provide the bank statement i bet they will ask for something else im gonna fight it till the finish believe me . this shit is stressing me out just wanna relax have a bet etc without the bullshit

6 hours ago, mike28 said:

No the tab are useless bet 365 all the way

Why are they useless. I have never had a problem with withdrawing money. Nor have I been banned from betting. 

35 minutes ago, mike28 said:

got an email from them this afternoon asking for a screenshot of my account have given them this has my account number everything on it. now they want an official bank statement i replied when i go to the bank next week and get my bank statement then will i get my money never got a yes or no answer just a bs our team will look in to it

when i provide the bank statement i bet they will ask for something else im gonna fight it till the finish believe me . this shit is stressing me out just wanna relax have a bet etc without the bullshit

Why do you have to go to the bank next week to get a official bank statement? Can't you print it from your internet banking like everyone else? 

well yes that is true but a lot of the time i mean 95% of the time there odds are less than everywhere and over a period of time thats a lot of money.

for betting on nz races and nz harness the nztab can compete for the most part but anything else aus racing,sport etc the odds you get a far less than everywhere else

the bank statements i have on my internet banking go from the 27th of each month so march 27,feb and so on. i can not get a official statement that has the last 7-10 days on it 

what i have provided them already screenshots has my bank account number everything if we were in a court situation and i had to provide evidence that would be fine its just more bs. if the situation hasn;t changed by early next week then i will get the bank statements that is still no guarantee that i will get the money

Mike28 Sounds like a clerical error mate. Annoying but as others have said you will get paid they are licensed in a regulated state and $1000 is like 10c to them. Interesting to hear everyone's opinions of different firms. My two cents, for what  it's worth if you are looking to open other accounts I would recommend Bet365 (unequalled offering of live bets) Betfair (great if you have time to shop for prices and no worries about ever getting restricted) and Pinnacle, which has the best lines and the lowest juice on US Sports. If you bet sport you really want to have a few outs to get the best price to maximise your returns.

got a bet365 account already and its grouse yea probably just a mistake somewhere . if your've never been in this situation before you will never know the feeling everyone is quick to judge. like i've said its about a week and a half wages for me $1211. Im praying that tomorrow the nightmare will be over if not its of to the bank on wed

the muppets send it to the wrong account they sent me a reciept with the first 6 numbers missing have returned the money to my account now they say i have to turn over the funds i turned them over 2 weeks ago

22 minutes ago, mike28 said:

the muppets send it to the wrong account they sent me a reciept with the first 6 numbers missing have returned the money to my account now they say i have to turn over the funds i turned them over 2 weeks ago

Told ya ;-)