RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mike28

withdrawing large amounts from offshore accounts

1 hour ago, puha said:

What a joke all these people spouting on about overseas accounts etc and you can't even withdraw 1 k without any dramas.

I have never had a withdrawal issue Puha and I have made stacks of them over the years.

Very soon these bookies will be paying there way for NZ racing and those like yourself wont have the same obligation to defend the NZTAB on the basis of its the only option to support NZ Racing.

The flood gates will well and truly open then.

I've never been restricted. I've been rung up and offered seats in VIP boxes for various Sports Events, this despite decent withdrawals. I'm at a loss to answer further. Until I have a problem with Ladbrokes, I'll spruik for them. Last year I had $100 on Danny Willet to win at 67/1. Beautiful! Got paid within 48 hours of withdrawal. I'm at a loss to understand people having a problem with the likes of Ladbrokes. I don't bet with other corporates. 3 TAB's offer a great opp thru Ladbrokes.

You'll get paid no problems if they have your correct bank details.  You might need to cut them a bit of slack, as they are probably just busy still counting the enormous profits they made from Randwick on Saturday.

They're very good at working out whether you are a likely long term winner or just some mug punter on a winning streak.  If you look like a liability they'll pay you out and won't let you play again.

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

You'll get paid no problems if they have your correct bank details.  You might need to cut them a bit of slack, as they are probably just busy still counting the enormous profits they made from Randwick on Saturday.

They're very good at working out whether you are a likely long term winner or just some mug punter on a winning streak.  If you look like a liability they'll pay you out and won't let you play again.

Must be a hell of a lot of mug punters in this neck of the woods then ! :($)

20 hours ago, bestbets said:

as is iv'e said all other withdrawals have been no problems 2 -3 days after i get my money back i wont be betting with them again not for a couple of months anyway i mainly bet on the sat nz racing i mainly use my bet365 account for that they have better odds than sportsbet about 80% of the time

have just finished with there payments team tomorrow or maybe early next week now its been 7 days already,

lukily they send the emails of the live chats etc so i have overwhelming evidence. 

Has anyone ever bet with or heard anything..good or bad about bet365?....am looking at getting an account overseas...am a novice when it comes to offshore accounts..so any advice would be great.

8 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Has anyone ever bet with or heard anything..good or bad about bet365?....am looking at getting an account overseas...am a novice when it comes to offshore accounts..so any advice would be great.

Google them, they're rubbish and not called bet $3.65 for a reason 

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

have had an account with them for 4 months easy to join just hold your passport to the computer cam and thats about it deposit $200 get $200 bonus bets had no problems at all thus far. had an account for about 4 months as well with sportsbet and have just started running into problems i think it is probably because i have been winning a lot lately but before that no problems.I think join a couple take advantage of special offers etc. dont withdraw more than a $1000 in one day should be alright

Sportsbet. Ok for sports, hopeless for NZ Harness.

If you win they will stop you from investing.

Cant get a single dollar on fixed odds harness or md!

Sports ok at the  moment and have been winning, but that will probably be stopped soon.

Centrebet, heavy restriction and get less than offered so not worth the effort.

NZ TAB a pain but slightly better than OZ for harness.

Betting agencies don't like punters that WIN! End of storey

16 hours ago, Mardy said:

have had an account with them for 4 months easy to join just hold your passport to the computer cam and thats about it deposit $200 get $200 bonus bets had no problems at all thus far. had an account for about 4 months as well with sportsbet and have just started running into problems i think it is probably because i have been winning a lot lately but before that no problems.I think join a couple take advantage of special offers etc. dont withdraw more than a $1000 in one day should be alright

1 hour ago, mike28 said:

I phoned Sportsbet when I found that my account had been basically frozen for the bets that I had been putting on and yes winning!.

Wanted to know what the hell was going on and Was sent around several people.

They stated that the traders had discretion as to what they did, but never stated that it was because I was winning.

They said that I could bet on the MD price, but this has been deleted from my account as well.

You can be guaranteed that if you win they will firstly restrict you and if you continue to win, they will stop you investing on the bets you are winning on!!!

Agree with Trumpy. Try Ladbrokes Mike. The booster option can give you some good returns.

In the Oaks tomorrow as examples. Bonneval $3.80 to $4.20, Nurse Kitchen $5.50 to $6.50.

And Dixie Blossoms.........$7.50 to $9.00.....;)

i'll get my money back first then i will tell them to get f***** with a nasty complaint. i am thinking of making a formal complaint to them now. I have shown them evidence i have not recieved the money surely they can show me evidence they have paid a recept or screenshot or something.

the saga continues now they say the money left there end on the 3rd instead of the 31st. they have sent my live chats 2 my email with 2 different dates if they are going to lie why do they send the live chats to your email address. i have asked them at least 3 times to send proof that they have paid a receipt screenshot something and still nothing

i will continue the fight for my money till the very end can not believe it

Gee, its worse than Days of Our Lives.

I highly doubt they are doing this to annoy you on purpose mike28. $1000 to them is like 10c to you, it will just be an administration error that if you just ask to speak to the supervisor on Monday will get it sorted. Be cheeky and ask if they can give you a free bet bonus for the hassle involved, almost certainly they will give you $50 or $100.

It is very rare to have any hassles with these organisatons and normally they are resolved very amicably. Perhaps change your approach and see if you get a different result.

i asked to see proof they have paid and they have finally obliged but they made the payment on the 3rd of april not the 29th of march like i was told im going to wait now till monday morning no later some might think im overreacting but i dont think so its my money and it shouldn't take this long end of story 

6 minutes ago, mike28 said:

i asked to see proof they have paid and they have finally obliged but they made the payment on the 3rd of april not the 29th of march like i was told im going to wait now till monday morning no later some might think im overreacting but i dont think so its my money and it shouldn't take this long end of story 

You won't get it Monday morning I doubt. it will be processed Monday and in your account Tuesday morning. 

3 minutes ago, mike28 said:

Possibly just an honest mistake or bank issue. I had a delay once as it was a public holiday there. I agree with Barry it's a drop in the ocean to them so there are not going to try and stiff you. I have found the agencies I have dealt with to be more than accomodating when contacting them. 

Firstly, you haven't received your money. I would put it on them to come up with your money or, you will lay a complaint with the Regulators. I can't believe this is happening. As I've said before, Ladbrokes is my choice. I clean my account every Sunday night. I've drawn large ($30k's) not so large ($1k - 5k) on many many occasions. Not a whimper from them. Not sure about the others but me and my friends are with Ladbrokes and they are very accommodating.

SWIFT transactions are traceable from your end. Speak to someone in FX in your bank. Either party can of made a mistake and a screenshot of the required details from sportsbet could be helpful.  They should turn up within hours of being requested. No matter the amount banks like to have the use of free money.