RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mike28

withdrawing large amounts from offshore accounts

have been betting with sportsbet withdraw $340 on the 1st april sat and have recieved it. withdrew $999.00 on the 29th march 3 days earlier and have not recieved it  yet.
message them no mistake with the bank account no etc the $999.00 left them on the 31st am going into a little bit of panic mode is this common. all the last 3 months that i have been with them has been fine withdraw heaps of times no problem will wait and see if the money turns up tonight or in the morning. if not i have to email there payments team with a screenshot of my my bank account etc. i am a butcher by trade thats more than i get paid for a weeks work i just want to know if other people have experienced this sort of bs. whatever happens i might have to return to the nz tab waiting a week for your money is a joke

1 minute ago, mike28 said:

have been betting with sportsbet withdraw $340 on the 1st april sat and have recieved it. withdrew $999.00 on the 29th march 3 days earlier and have not recieved it  yet.
message them no mistake with the bank account no etc the $999.00 left them on the 31st am going into a little bit of panic mode is this common. all the last 3 months that i have been with them has been fine withdraw heaps of times no problem will wait and see if the money turns up tonight or in the morning. if not i have to email there payments team with a screenshot of my my bank account etc. i am a butcher by trade thats more than i get paid for a weeks work i just want to know if other people have experienced this sort of bs. whatever happens i might have to return to the nz tab waiting a week for your money is a joke

Tried calling them? I have very little respect for Sportsbet due to restrictions but would be shocked if you don't get your money.

5 minutes ago, mike28 said:

Takes about 2-3 days to normally appear in your account, contact them on there live help function to find out where it is, They are more than obliging normally.

I wouldn't have much fear about getting the money, they are part of a multi billion dollar business.

i spoke to a person on messenger if idont get the money today i will def do the screenshot of my account etc he said the payment went out there end on the 31st

2 minutes ago, barryb said:

Takes about 2-3 days to normally appear in your account, contact them on there live help function to find out where it is, They are more than obliging normally.

I wouldn't have much fear about getting the money, they are part of a multi billion dollar business.

yeah i have been speaking to one of there people on the live help function i will def get the money i have the evidence that it hasnt gone into my account the only thing is i need the misses to do the screenshot for me i have been on a hot streak for about the last month she might have a moan about how much ive been depositing to she'll get over it once she sees the profits

Be careful doing heaps of withdrawals from there, they will restrict you in a short space of time. 

There are 2 ways to approach it, to maintain your account for a longer period than otherwise would be the case.

1) Make regular small withdrawals after a winning day (under $1000).

2) Leave it in there without making any withdrawals & then do a big one completely emptying the account, bet elsewhere for a month or 2 and wait till they email you asking where you have gone and offering you a deposit incentive.

yeah thats why i withdrew $999.00 and not a $1000 because i had the same thinking as you then i withdrew the other $340 3 days afterwards after doing a few small bets good advise though have got a bet365 account to withdrew $999 with them on wed also recieved it on monday. i have noticed with sportsbet the more you win the longer it seems to take.  bet 365 usually the same amount of time regardless of amount

1 hour ago, mike28 said:

Never dealt with sports bet, but have heard butchers are poorly paid, just remember the old butchers saying, pleased to meet you, and meat to please you, thats what a old butcher told me.

55 minutes ago, barryb said:

just use their live chat function, much better and then you have written proof of what was said.

have all conversations sent to my email address was thinking of waiting until tomorrow morning then if still not recieved talking to one of the managers showing proof i have not recieved etc then last resort then formal complaint further action they wont rob me of my money 

4 minutes ago, bestbets said:

Why would you ever bother betting with them at all if you having that much stress just getting a few dollars back that is  yours.

as is iv'e said all other withdrawals have been no problems 2 -3 days after i get my money back i wont be betting with them again not for a couple of months anyway i mainly bet on the sat nz racing i mainly use my bet365 account for that they have better odds than sportsbet about 80% of the time

Never a problem with Ladbrokes. They offer several methods of withdrawal. Also, I doubt Sportsbet are too worried about small withdrawals like $1000 etc. You'd never get the big A for regularly taking out such small amounts. I'm sure your money is safe - it's just a matter of finding our where it went. You'll "RECEIVE" it sooner or later.

11 minutes ago, puha said:

What a joke all these people spouting on about overseas accounts etc and you can't even withdraw 1 k without any dramas.

im beginning to think the grass is not always greener on they other side

1 hour ago, Shad said:

Never dealt with sports bet, but have heard butchers are poorly paid, just remember the old butchers saying, pleased to meet you, and meat to please you, thats what a old butcher told me.

what about mutton dressed as lamb thats a good one a good way to describe some sheilas

23 minutes ago, Trump said:

Puha, you're talking crap! There's absolutely no problem withdrawing money from these Organisations. There's obviously a problem with the transfer in case. This happens. It's not the norm mate. 

yeah first time ive had problems usually sweet. once you begin winning on a regular basis though the  goalposts change ever since i have been winning on a reg basis the money transfers have been taking a little longer  coincidence  maybe  bs probably

57 minutes ago, Trump said:

Puha, you're talking crap! There's absolutely no problem withdrawing money from these Organisations. There's obviously a problem with the transfer in case. This happens. It's not the norm mate. 

Only quoting what others are experiencing fire your gun in another direction.

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Never a problem with Ladbrokes. They offer several methods of withdrawal. Also, I doubt Sportsbet are too worried about small withdrawals like $1000 etc. You'd never get the big A for regularly taking out such small amounts. I'm sure your money is safe - it's just a matter of finding our where it went. You'll "RECEIVE" it sooner or later.

Ladbrokes are the 2nd only to BET365 for pitifully restricting accounts, Centrebet and Crown are woeful as well. 

If you routinely take fixed odds and make withdrawals on a regular basis you will at some stage be restricted, nothing surer and its often for a hell of a lot smaller than you would imagine.

For example:

BET365 restricted to betting less than $10 and only won about $15k

Ladbrokes no fixed odd bets allowed and won less than $7k

Centrebet fixed odds always 10% less than the market and restricted to $50 bets, less than $10k

Crown, only mid tote option, never even got off the ground with fixed odds, $0 won.

Luxbet, restricted to win $1000 max on fixed odds.