RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

very old drivers

one of the legends of kumeu was George cole he trained on your property tim with the help of dawn parsons

I had my first wins from George cole a great fella with jim remember the great times at the breakfast hut after the workouts

and alex fraser would open the bar and had some great games of eight ball  remember Christian Cullen at kumeu and many people turned up to see him

GREAT MEMORIES 

1 hour ago, eljay said:

Many tall tales & true were spun in the Tea Hut at Kumeu after the Sunday workouts over a hearty helping of Bacon & Eggs, which naturally were washed down by a glass or three of the amber juice.

After the Tea Hut some would then venture over to Tommy Knowles' place for a BBQ with fresh paua fritters and a few more beers.  Then help him feed up.

14 hours ago, Brodie said:

Wouldn't think you could say that Mick drives well at all!

His UDR over the last 10 years would be one of the  worst and his horses always go better with a different driver.

Put 10 a place on him tomorrow night Brodie and see what happens :-)

I think 65 year old Martin Denton may have made history in Race 7 at Forbury Park tonight with Och Aye The Noo. Although she only ran 6/8 Martin bred her, owns her, trains her, drove her, and to boot sponsored the race!

On 3/28/2017 at 0:34 AM, john legend said:

I see a lot of posts start from Gary 1 start with exact same wording !! pos is a sign of superior intellect.or not as the case may be. I am 69 and drive my v8 quite fast at times but do not have 12 other cars bumper to bumper around me. I know those ancient drivers are really great guys especially one in brown colours down south but honestly is the risk really worth it. A driver died at Hutt Park one night 5 minutes after leaving the track and he was only in his 60s.

didnt realise those gophers come in v8s

2 hours ago, john legend said:

what a load of  c..........p !! The Gopher is heading for Hawera at Easter .Hopefully your friend at 90 is still trying to negotiate his way out of the rest home complex and will not impede safe progress.

he doesnt head that way as hesays the best standardbreds are in the south