RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lottabull

MISTAKES HAPPEN

1 minute ago, jasonmccook1 said:

First sniff that I'm part of a thread and up you pop from where ever you have crawled up from.

Question gary can you point me to one positive post just one as you always seem so negative.

go and have a look jason

1 minute ago, gary1 said:

thanks scooby  but really i replied to  to admins  comment why is it that  everytime i comment on something this mccook says you defend him but everytime midget has go at ct etc you say say nothing

Bullshit  .... now you are starting to piss me off... CT and Midget are big boys and most of it is harmless banter... IMHO... 

2 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Yip as half that in age

jason let me ask you this when a dog runs says 17.60 for its last 40 starts then runs 17.30 without the track changing what would some people think

2 minutes ago, gary1 said:

he is entitled to his opinion

Not saying he is not just saying negative assumptions dont help the sport. As being an admin gives someone some cred and jo public says "well if admin thinks that why shouldn't i? Then the rumour snowball starts

2 minutes ago, gary1 said:

jason let me ask you this when a dog runs says 17.60 for its last 40 starts then runs 17.30 without the track changing what would some people think

If you think NZ tracks stay the same week in week out obviously last 60 years haven't served you well at all. Curators in NZ don't have the ability to do so, so times are going to be all over the place

2 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Not saying he is not just saying negative assumptions dont help the sport. As being an admin gives someone some cred and jo public says "well if admin thinks that why shouldn't i? Then the rumour snowball starts

Now you are being a bit overprotective.... we as Admins do not carry any more weight than anyone else comment but the rule is prove it or shut the f up.. it still stands.

1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

Now you are being a bit overprotective.... we as Admins do not carry any more weight than anyone else comment but the rule is prove it or shut the f up.. it still stands.

Not overprotective at all Leigh. I'm saying my impression is if say you.admin.bruce etc make a statement I myself give it more thought and cred then I would with other posters saying same thing. Good to know that the prove it or shut up applies to everyone including you and admin

17 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

If you think NZ tracks stay the same week in week out obviously last 60 years haven't served you well at all. Curators in NZ don't have the ability to do so, so times are going to be all over the place

jason that is the most ridiculous statement that you have ever made please read japes reports on tracks

Just now, jasonmccook1 said:

Would be a good read as Peter R is a man on extreme knowledge . Can you point me to the thread 

you should know doesnt your friend  look after addington anyway here is some info 1. Justin Ryan - This greyhound is an Australian-bred dog, whelped February 1915, and is by Barcia Bale out of Dream Rattler. JR is trained by the Faheys for owner, I Garland.

He raised a few eyebrows on 1 February when he was easily the fastest qualifier out of 12 that lined up that day. 17.18 was the official time and it is quite some time since a greyhound got over the 295m that quickly.

For those not aware of such things, the Addington track was topped up some weeks back with new sand and this time there was no added lime, much to the liking of most, if not all, trainers, I believe. 

Anyway, times have slowed considerably since then. On the same day as JR went 17.18 the fastest winner on the programme was the c3 chaser, Seeking Baxter, who stopped the timer at 17.46.

JR has lined up twice since qualifying and has won both times quite easily over the 520m journey.

2. Jinja Bella - On Monday this week there were 9 attempting to qualify and the standout was definitely JB which went virtually solo over the 295m leading the other 3 runners home by 14 1/2 lengths in 17.39 seconds. Only one of the nine winners of the 295m races on the programme bettered JB's time and that was the 17.38 seconds of the smart c1 bitch, Trixie Lee, by Brett Lee from Cawbourne Whip, trained by Malcolm Grant for J Lord. That's three wins from 7 starts for TL which is one of a number of promising greyhounds for the Grant/Lord combination.

3. Ride Ain't Over - There was an exceptional run on Monday this week and that was the performance of Ride Ain't Over. This fellow was having his first start in NZ for trainer, Craig Roberts, and owners, Norman Wanhalla and K Krammer. Whelped in November 2014, this dog, by Djays Octane from Witch's Potion, had raced 13 times in Victoria for just 2 wins and 3 placings. Classed in NZ as a c1, RAO quickly belied this rating with an astonishing gallop over the 520m winning by 8 3/4 lengths in 29.97 (5.97/17.75/12.22). 

Surprisingly this was not a c1 record as Johnny Midnight established that when he went 29.84 seconds on 30 July in 2008. However, there is no doubt in my mind that the Addington track was faster back then, especially in 2007 and 2008. Significantly, eight of the current class records were set in that period, and they included 3 of the 4 track records. Incidentally, Miss Koonawarra is the track-record holder with her 29.78 set on 30 May in 2008 as a c2. Sergio is the c5 champ with his 29.83 on 28 October 2010.

There certainly are other promising greyhounds currently racing at Addington but those 3 have stood out for me. Their progress will obviously be followed with considerable interest. 

37 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Bullshit  .... now you are starting to piss me off... CT and Midget are big boys and most of it is harmless banter... IMHO... 

Who are the other protected species just so the rest of us are aware? The difference of opinion between 'scooby' the site owner and 'admin' in this thread are rather amusing. 

22 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

You really need to stop running someone down Jason, after what you and your brother did, I'm amazed you have the guts to even show your face again, and that is a fact, the newspaper articles state it.

No more from me, Scooby will get upset again.

Question who am I running down? Newspaper articles show an allegation !!!do you have any news articles of any criminal convictions? I will answer that for you no there is no criminal conviction over the allegation. 

How did this thread get from where it was to here?

52 minutes ago, gary1 said:

you should know doesnt your friend  look after addington anyway here is some info 1. Justin Ryan - This greyhound is an Australian-bred dog, whelped February 1915, and is by Barcia Bale out of Dream Rattler. JR is trained by the Faheys for owner, I Garland.

He raised a few eyebrows on 1 February when he was easily the fastest qualifier out of 12 that lined up that day. 17.18 was the official time and it is quite some time since a greyhound got over the 295m that quickly.

For those not aware of such things, the Addington track was topped up some weeks back with new sand and this time there was no added lime, much to the liking of most, if not all, trainers, I believe. 

Anyway, times have slowed considerably since then. On the same day as JR went 17.18 the fastest winner on the programme was the c3 chaser, Seeking Baxter, who stopped the timer at 17.46.

JR has lined up twice since qualifying and has won both times quite easily over the 520m journey.

2. Jinja Bella - On Monday this week there were 9 attempting to qualify and the standout was definitely JB which went virtually solo over the 295m leading the other 3 runners home by 14 1/2 lengths in 17.39 seconds. Only one of the nine winners of the 295m races on the programme bettered JB's time and that was the 17.38 seconds of the smart c1 bitch, Trixie Lee, by Brett Lee from Cawbourne Whip, trained by Malcolm Grant for J Lord. That's three wins from 7 starts for TL which is one of a number of promising greyhounds for the Grant/Lord combination.

3. Ride Ain't Over - There was an exceptional run on Monday this week and that was the performance of Ride Ain't Over. This fellow was having his first start in NZ for trainer, Craig Roberts, and owners, Norman Wanhalla and K Krammer. Whelped in November 2014, this dog, by Djays Octane from Witch's Potion, had raced 13 times in Victoria for just 2 wins and 3 placings. Classed in NZ as a c1, RAO quickly belied this rating with an astonishing gallop over the 520m winning by 8 3/4 lengths in 29.97 (5.97/17.75/12.22). 

Surprisingly this was not a c1 record as Johnny Midnight established that when he went 29.84 seconds on 30 July in 2008. However, there is no doubt in my mind that the Addington track was faster back then, especially in 2007 and 2008. Significantly, eight of the current class records were set in that period, and they included 3 of the 4 track records. Incidentally, Miss Koonawarra is the track-record holder with her 29.78 set on 30 May in 2008 as a c2. Sergio is the c5 champ with his 29.83 on 28 October 2010.

There certainly are other promising greyhounds currently racing at Addington but those 3 have stood out for me. Their progress will obviously be followed with considerable interest. 

I actually don't know who looks after the track since Ann stood down so nope not a friend of mine. The above comments gary don't back up your 17.60 vs 17.30 comment just shows some very talented dogs in chch at the moment 

1 minute ago, jasonmccook1 said:

I actually don't know who looks after the track since Ann stood down so nope not a friend of mine. The above comments gary don't back up your 17.60 vs 17.30 comment just shows some very talented dogs in chch at the moment 

really jason does the dunedin track run 6 lenghts different each week

3 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

7 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

Question who am I running down? Newspaper articles show an allegation !!!do you have any news articles of any criminal convictions? I will answer that for you no there is no criminal conviction over the allegation. 

no need to get upset move on

9 minutes ago, jasonmccook1 said:

i dont  know but who knows asked a question did anything happen on that day

1 hour ago, BackPoonDrinkGoon said:

Who are the other protected species just so the rest of us are aware? The difference of opinion between 'scooby' the site owner and 'admin' in this thread are rather amusing. 

I can promise there are none and if there was you would NEVER be one... just saying.

1 hour ago, WhoKnows said:

You really need to stop running someone down Jason, after what you and your brother did, I'm amazed you have the guts to even show your face again, and that is a fact, the newspaper articles state it.

No more from me, Scooby will get upset again.

Jason is not his brother... and you are nothing but a moaner about all and everything... get back under the rock.oh now everyone will think Jason is a protected species... well he is not, but i try to be fair which some of you seem to know nothing about.

23 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Jason is not his brother... and you are nothing but a moaner about all and everything... get back under the rock.oh now everyone will think Jason is a protected species... well he is not, but i try to be fair which some of you seem to know nothing about.

Definitely not protected i have been censored in here before. I think I have said my piece on this subject so good night. My wife had some terrible news so I must focus on her now