RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Waipukurau

Well according to the TAB site the weather is drizzling and the track a Good 3.So is their anyone near the track that can confirm nor deny the 'drizzle'?.And are we destined to lose another meeting due to the weather etc.

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

1.28 for 1400m with short price fav beaten in Race 2,track worse than soft surely:rolleyes:

Is 'soft' a new official track condition? Do you mean 'slow', or is that a description of the speed which the authorities update it?

3 hours ago, Fiery Falcon said:

To Mardy & Mr Big Stuff how wrong you were I understand TAB turnover on the meeting will be up $2 ? $1 from each of you.Mr Big Stuff crawl back in your hole you sound like another dumb prick with your brain in your bum.

You still in a bad mood? That twice in a week you have attacked another member. Bullies have no place here

5 hours ago, Leggy said:

Is 'soft' a new official track condition? Do you mean 'slow', or is that a description of the speed which the authorities update it?

If I said slow legs I would also have to quote one of the numbers which is all shit as you know. The race was obviously a walkfest so does it really matter ? Didn't see the race or replay before now but I will stick my neck out and say short fav got back:mellow:

...reminds me of the day Sir Slicks Apprentice tried to rate him in the first at Ellerslie,you don't run the time you leave yourself prone to an animal with a faster section(or vice versa)Hindsights a wonderful thing

I tuned in to look yesterday,and listening to that oncourse announcer burble on for 5 minutes of utter crap,I returned to watching Judge Rinder.That guy on Trackside makes BP and Jason Tan of past,sound like genius's.Where do Trackside find these people,no wonder Oz snapped up Jayne Ivil.

21 hours ago, MrBigStuff said:

If it does go it wouldn't be the first time the March meeting has been wiped out. Just another course that should be given the 'we dont need you notice'

Shows what you know . Great surface yet again supported by a hard working bunch of volunteers that have a real passion for the industry. Mr Bigstuff knows sweet FA!

1 hour ago, puha said:

Shows what you know . Great surface yet again supported by a hard working bunch of volunteers that have a real passion for the industry. Mr Bigstuff knows sweet FA!

I thought it played very well Puha. :)

No doubt Rumpole would say the same.

Just a quick note to say I do get a tad Farked off with nah sayers about the State of tracks.../ pic-nic meets and country/regional tracks

Health and Safety,s gone silly and as others have said...didn,t cause cancellations / abandonments in the past decades.

Fair enough if the jocks deem it unsafe i suppose.

Drop the all weather synthetic track push ...You city slicker Jaffa,s, spend the money elsewhere (stakes,free admission for party goers maybe!)

ooops ssshhh ...now that would be unwanted look down ya nose @ type behavior.  

5 minutes ago, porky said:

Just a quick note to say I do get a tad Farked off with nah sayers about the State of tracks.../ pic-nic meets and country/regional tracks

Health and Safety,s gone silly and as others have said...didn,t cause cancellations / abandonments in the past decades.

Fair enough if the jocks deem it unsafe i suppose.

Drop the all weather synthetic track push ...You city slicker Jaffa,s, spend the money elsewhere (stakes,free admission for party goers maybe!)

ooops ssshhh ...now that would be unwanted look down ya nose @ type behavior.  

Monday night session Porky?  Ha