RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

London attacked

4 dead 20 injured some horribly:( Muslim council saddened....How often does the pope need to release statements like theirs relating to these types of cowardly attacks ...Not Religious, I think most people know the difference between right and wrong without all the praying,common denominator here?

I wonder if HAGAR the HORRIBLE will write a book about the innocent civilians who were killed by this nutter?

The only good thing to come out of this is that the nutter is dead and he will find that there are no virgins in hell waiting for him but may find some dirty low life pedos may be available.

Whether he's a local or not is not the point. The point is, and common denominator is Islam. Nothing but a dangerous cult, founded by a pervert that married his first bride when she was 6yrs old. His name was Mohamed, and the yr was 632. He was a killer and rapist. This is the foundation Islam comes from. It is not a religion, it is a cult.

1 minute ago, aquaman said:

Whether he's a local or not is not the point. The point is, and common denominator is Islam. Nothing but a dangerous cult, founded by a pervert that married his first bride when she was 6yrs old. His name was Mohamed, and the yr was 632. He was a killer and rapist. This is the foundation Islam comes from. It is not a religion, it is a cult.

The real point John, is that dumb travel bans ( like UK and US ) won't necessarily solve the problem.

There are many disaffected people who are already in the country that are prime targets for radicalisation...that is the real challenge for Governments everywhere to overcome. Agree with you regarding this abomination Islam however....

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

Gee Aqua, that's a bit inflammatory isn't it? The guy was a nutter, just like your Christians who fire bomb abortion clinic's in the US.

I think we have all forgotten the carnage the IRA created in Britain ,and in the same place .And they weren't radicalised or Islamic but were a threat from within and operated in a period when "surveillance" was pretty basic compared to today. The Facebook clowns that sit at home and preach solidarity in the face of this type of carnage need to wake up and smell the coffee, it is extremely difficult to shut down or prevent. How many more lone Wolves are there prowling the British Streets.

3 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

The guy was a nutter, just like your Christians who fire bomb abortion clinic's in the US.

Uriah, no "real" Christian would Fire Bomb a clinic, believe me, and to call them as such would be wrong. Many atrocities have been perpetrated in the name of God, and it is a gross generalisation to call all as Nutters. Those that believe have been called to act in accordance with and gratitude for a certain way of living and "to whom much is given ,much is expected".

6 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

I think we have all forgotten the carnage the IRA created in Britain ,and in the same place .And they weren't radicalised or Islamic but were a threat from within and operated in a period when "surveillance" was pretty basic compared to today. The Facebook clowns that sit at home and preach solidarity in the face of this type of carnage need to wake up and smell the coffee, it is extremely difficult to shut down or prevent. How many more lone Wolves are there prowling the British Streets.

In my opinion there is a big difference between the IRA and these other isil nutters.

The ira were willing to talk with the British,the British weren't.Eventually when both did talk major changes,which i hope are long term,took place.

There is no way anybody could talk to ISIL.Who are they,where do they come from,who are their leaders,what do they want,apart from the destruction of the West.You cannot talk to an idea.

12 minutes ago, Uriah Heap said:

just like your Christians who fire bomb abortion clinic's in the US.

Wikipedia tell me the last Abortion Clinic bombing was:

• April 1, 2012: A bomb exploded on the windowsill of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, Wisconsin, resulting in a fire that damaged one of the clinic's examination rooms. No injuries were reported.

Extremism and religion is the issue.

I'm Agnostic, and like many of my ilk, the last bomb I released was after good hot curry and a few pints of beer. :)

1 hour ago, Uriah Heap said:

Gee Aqua, that's a bit inflammatory isn't it? The guy was a nutter, just like your Christians who fire bomb abortion clinic's in the US.

What a stupid thing to say. Absolutely no comparison. On one hand we have a cult that preaches death to all infidel's, i take it Uriah you no what an infidel is. On the other hand Christianity preaches love and tolerance and forgiveness.

On 24/03/2017 at 0:48 PM, Uriah Heap said:

My point being you can call any religion "a cult" and you can find misguided types in any of them. Would you like me to start giving examples?