RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

Sad change of direction

I see sad old Anzac Cross after having his dream shattered by The NSW debacle has changed tact and published a differrent  lot of crap. Di anyone ever take him up on his promise that dig racing would be gone in three years.

5 hours ago, GOM said:

I see sad old Anzac Cross after having his dream shattered by The NSW debacle has changed tact and published a differrent  lot of crap. Di anyone ever take him up on his promise that dig racing would be gone in three years.

Could you please shed some light on his newest tactics as I can't find anything online? Could someone link the article here?

12 hours ago, Eyespy Kennels said:

Well what did he expect? Arguing about tax with a 45 year veteran from the IRD plus others who saw through his "evidence" 

Aaron Cross your a fool, your a time waster and everyone can see through your lies

Just read the comments on stuff. More enlightening than the actual article. AC argues like a petulant 9yo.

Couldn't resist making a call to Stuff NZ editor after seeing this article shared by Mr Cross's cheer group " turns out he's a perpetual contributor to their readers section . After giving Stuff NZ a brief but accurate run down on Mr Cross and his history it's fair to say his days of publishing to Stuff NZ look numbered .