RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
redpeterVersion2

MIRACLE MILE at Menangle

Oh ho, tiz building guys :D can't wait, feel stinkin for Lazzie but he's a whacker he'll be in it swingin, great to see The beach in there yussssss!!! and mighty Smolda well, ol whacker from way back, what can yuh say  ;)  what yuh reckon bout time guys? ay? yuh reckon we gunna see busted Mile time?

GO THE KIWIS GIVE IT @#$%^&*$ YEH BOY!!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

12 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Oh ho, tiz building guys :D can't wait, feel stinkin for Lazzie but he's a whacker he'll be in it swingin, great to see The beach in there yussssss!!! and mighty Smolda well, ol whacker from way back, what can yuh say  ;)  what yuh reckon bout time guys? ay? yuh reckon we gunna see busted Mile time?

GO THE KIWIS GIVE IT @#$%^&*$ YEH BOY!!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

How do I activate the english subtitles?

23 minutes ago, Dockers said:

Should be a good race. Lazarus draw has spiced up the odds

Would have liked to see Laz get a better draw and then be attacked, we could then have made the yanks take some real notice of down under horses, he is a remarkable horse who could be in the 1-46 brigade, only time will tell now and the All Stars know how to run time. May the best horse win.

The connections of Hecotorjayjay think they will cross the field with Yayas Hotspot ' Tritton as usual thinks salty Robin will be able to lead and Anthony Butt has said he thinks Smolda can hold up from one, So that makes 3 leaders and Lennys going to be up there somewhere. 

All makes for a great race with Laz just behind watching it unfold putting the pressure on from the 800n  Carnt wait!.

Go The Laz 

Oh boy oh boy, guys its on :D Lazzie's gunna have to be at his absolute best for this one, go Smolda!! and guys do not forget The Beach he's in there, lost some of his gloss but hey he's there........gawd I'm so bloody nervous I'll be forced to bust out the beersey's early (purely medicinal mind) ;)

GO THE KIWIS!!! YEHHHHHH BOYYYYYY!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Yup twas Lenny's turn :) boy did Smolda try (felt sorry for him, so many of us in the cart), and as for the other Kiwis no shame in defeat there :D but boy did AllStars have a night ay? 1,2,3 in the the Derby, The Party 1, The Princess 1, The Faith 2 (startin to remember he's a racehorse again) mate great night for the Kiwi guns yussss!!! worth the fricken hangover today :D if I missed anyone, many apologies ooh bit delicate this mornin........

CONGRATS TO THE ALLSTARS AND CONNECTIONS!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Great night for ALLSTARS and hearty congrats....BUT.....I can't help feeling Lazarus was more than a little disappointing. He got a much better run in transit than I had imagined but when asked to let down he didn't find a lot. Waikiki Beach nearly nailed him from behind even. I know it was a muddling pace (fast, slow, slow, fast) but given his huge wrap I just expected more. 

1 hour ago, redpeterVersion2 said:

Great night for ALLSTARS and hearty congrats....BUT.....I can't help feeling Lazarus was more than a little disappointing. He got a much better run in transit than I had imagined but when asked to let down he didn't find a lot. Waikiki Beach nearly nailed him from behind even. I know it was a muddling pace (fast, slow, slow, fast) but given his huge wrap I just expected more. 

Has had a massive season, maybe he has come to the end of it? Don't know what the plans for him are but the Taylor Mile/Messenger and then onto the jewels would be a huge effort given he how long he has been up this season. 

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Yup twas Lenny's turn :) boy did Smolda try (felt sorry for him, so many of us in the cart), and as for the other Kiwis no shame in defeat there :D but boy did AllStars have a night ay? 1,2,3 in the the Derby, The Party 1, The Princess 1, The Faith 2 (startin to remember he's a racehorse again) mate great night for the Kiwi guns yussss!!! worth the fricken hangover today :D if I missed anyone, many apologies ooh bit delicate this mornin........

CONGRATS TO THE ALLSTARS AND CONNECTIONS!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Wonder if the Southern Hemispheres greatest racehorse conditioner would consider taking a team to the states for an extended period of time. If ever he had a team to go it must surely be now. Lazarus, Smolda, Waikiki Beach, Have Faith in Me, Dream About Me, Vincent, Ultimate Machete, More The Better, Pacing Major, Piccadilly Princess and no doubt another half a dozen waiting in the wings.....

Hayden, Wow wow wowee when you name em all like that whew, what a team! yep, and he has Chase Auckland (son of Auck-Reactor) in amongst his youngsters, can't wait for Mark to produce him, hell can't wait to see any of em for that matter  :D

Cheers Iraklis

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:19 AM, harewood said:

The connections of Hecotorjayjay think they will cross the field with Yayas Hotspot ' Tritton as usual thinks salty Robin will be able to lead and Anthony Butt has said he thinks Smolda can hold up from one, So that makes 3 leaders and Lennys going to be up there somewhere. 

All makes for a great race with Laz just behind watching it unfold putting the pressure on from the 800n  Carnt wait!.

Go The Laz 

Paul, just goes to show how hard done by we were at GLc Pk with Piccadilly Princess. Turning into a great little mare.

My respect for Smolda just increased as well. What a great gutsy warhorse he is at 8yrs old, just keeps giving. The same could be said for Lenny,1.49 sitting parked, simply brilliant and deserving of his win.

The younger brigade will have their day in the future. And with some exceptional talent on the horizon it augers well for some future big contests.

The All Stars juggernaut keeps rolling on ,and rather than being negative about it like some are ,I think we should embrace it ,enjoy it for what it is and give praise where praise is due. One day the training days will come to an end, so will we ever get to see the like again, ?. Most of my memories spanning 45+ yrs come from the excitement of watching great trainers and great horses ,with some colourful characters and incidents, without a negative slant.  It pisses me off somewhat as a harness purist to see a certain demographic always knocking success. If you think the All Stars are gaining an unfair advantage , Put Up or Shut UP.

2 hours ago, redpeterVersion2 said:

Yes a great nights racing all round and for the All Stars. Mark Purdon was spot on  labeling Vincent his best and P Princess going great. Lazarus appeared to the eye to be disappointing but this was a race he was always going to be vulnerable in due to his lack of gate speed. He ended up with a great run but with Aitken horses controlling the speed in the 3rd quarter was always going to be a sprint home. Very hard to pass a horse when it is running 25 off the front no matter how great you are. I thought Lazarus may have lost a lentht when he pulled out at the turn because just as he did that Lenny seemed to kick clear. To Lazarus's credit he made up that length and was still coming right to the line. He has never been a pull out and go sprint type and if he is in front at the turn has never been passed. To my mind he is a better stayer however with another year on him the Miracle Mile will be his for the taking except maybe Vincent. To run two 1.49 miles for a win and 3rd in two weeks is no disgrace. 

All credit to Smolda who sprinted out of the gate in a 24.8 quarter and nearly got there. An amazing run for an old warhorse and probably doesnt get the credit he deserves for what he has achieved on the track and overcoming injury problems. A true great of NZ harness. Where where the other two boom horses who came out with Smolda on that first quarter .Well beaten. 

And a top run by W Beach. Taken a while to adjust to open class after being "Well Placed" in his earlier racing. In his last two runs, which I think were the best of his career has shown he will be a force in any race he is produced in