RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
stackedbluechip

Responsible gambling

Good to see some adverts on trackside promoting responsible gambling recently . I was interviewed by marketing companies regarding the TAB and their service on multiple occasions last year and bought up the fact that they failed to deliver the right message regarding the potential harm of gambling. Good to see someone was listening.

11 hours ago, stackedbluechip said:

Good to see some adverts on trackside promoting responsible gambling recently . I was interviewed by marketing companies regarding the TAB and their service on multiple occasions last year and bought up the fact that they failed to deliver the right message regarding the potential harm of gambling. Good to see someone was listening.

Trackside promoting responsible gamabling?

If they try and punters that lose to take it easy and they severely restrict other punters that win, then the TABs turnover isn't going to be that flash.

They are only going thru the motions promoting responsible gambling as they don't give a tosss!

They love losing punters and that is what they target.

Winning punters piss off and we are targeting you!

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, Brodie said:

Trackside promoting responsible gamabling?

If they try and punters that lose to take it easy and they severely restrict other punters that win, then the TABs turnover isn't going to be that flash.

They are only going thru the motions promoting responsible gambling as they don't give a tosss!

They love losing punters and that is what they target.

Winning punters piss off and we are targeting you!

Well the ads are running. The message is at least on the screen Brodie.

25 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

How about responsible Tipping.................. about $500- $800 a day hits the wall through " recommended " Multi's, Quaddies and Best Bets.

Coming from the guy that put a $1.05 shot in a 1k multi... how about you start putting up your tips before a race? Your one of the classic after the race tipsters on here.

2 hours ago, TheMug said:

Coming from the guy that put a $1.05 shot in a 1k multi... how about you start putting up your tips before a race? Your one of the classic after the race tipsters on here.

How about sticking to the dogs forum?

What's with you wanting everyone needing to give you tips "Mug"?

Just now, Brodie said:

Brodie you have got balls the size of a mouse poo, you've already shown your scared to prove how good a punter you claim to be with my challenge to you... if you forgot I'll put $100 in your account if  you win and when I win you don't have to pay me anything. Your a myth Wayne. 

6 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Also why the fuck should I stick to the dog forum? As I said before I enjoy watching quality horses / dogs no matter  what code. We aren't all close minded pessimistic wankers like yourself. 

29 minutes ago, TheMug said:

Brodie you have got balls the size of a mouse poo, you've already shown your scared to prove how good a punter you claim to be with my challenge to you... if you forgot I'll put $100 in your account if  you win and when I win you don't have to pay me anything. Your a myth Wayne. 

24 minutes ago, TheMug said:

Also why the fuck should I stick to the dog forum? As I said before I enjoy watching quality horses / dogs no matter  what code. We aren't all close minded pessimistic wankers like yourself. 

If I call you a mug ,then will you give me the same challenge. You have called me a terrible judge before so you must think I'm a bit like Brodie. I'm sure you would be easy pickings. I could do with the extra $100 in my account. With the same deal as Brodie I would have nothing to lose would i.   Hope you would not resort to the swearing when I beat you.

21 minutes ago, what a post said:

If I call you a mug ,then will you give me the same challenge. You have called me a terrible judge before so you must think I'm a bit like Brodie. I'm sure you would be easy pickings. I could do with the extra $100 in my account. With the same deal as Brodie I would have nothing to lose would i.   Hope you would not resort to the swearing when I beat you.

Happy to do it against you but you don't get the same deal as "special" Brodie, I don't see you posting on here every second day claiming the tote is rigged ( one of my favourites from Brodie ), that the othe 2 codes are impossible to make $ and greyhound racing is complete luck, that your restricted from the tab and there's no way around it ( lol ). 

If you want the challenge tho What a post I'll be happy to put up a wager and we can deposit into a mutual account before we start. Although it won't be as fun as competing against Brodie who is your typical post race expert. 

BTW Brodie havn't seen your thoughts on the race fixing in the harness code? Won't be long before the greyhounds take over as the second highest turnover code behind the galloping boys in Australia me thinks.

2 hours ago, TheMug said:

Mug, you are a class act!

Thanks for the compliments , it is clearly a form of flattery I suppose that you get so emotional on here.

Dont really beleive that you should be allowed to use profanities on here!

1 hour ago, TheMug said:

Happy to do it against you but you don't get the same deal as "special" Brodie, I don't see you posting on here every second day claiming the tote is rigged ( one of my favourites from Brodie ), that the othe 2 codes are impossible to make $ and greyhound racing is complete luck, that your restricted from the tab and there's no way around it ( lol ). 

If you want the challenge tho What a post I'll be happy to put up a wager and we can deposit into a mutual account before we start. Although it won't be as fun as competing against Brodie who is your typical post race expert. 

BTW Brodie havn't seen your thoughts on the race fixing in the harness code? Won't be long before the greyhounds take over as the second highest turnover code behind the galloping boys in Australia me thinks.

Your comments are blatantly dumb.

When has "the Brodster" ever posted post race about anything????

Havent commented re the supposed race fixing as I haven't got an opinion on it at the moment as it hasn't affected me whatsoever!

As for impossible to make money on gallops and greyhounds I personally don't know anyone who does longterm, unless you are one, and you call yourself "the Mug"?

As for greyhounds overtaking harness in Australia for turnover, I am sure it is possible due to the perfectly stupid decision by Harness Australia to ban the use of the whip!

Please don't come back on with your previous below average language!