RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
TOM(the other Molloy)

Deeply Sad News

Well, well...turnover is up by .074 % , on course attendance down by .089%, bar takings up by .12.35 %, false starts down by .0456%, stakes up by .056%, wages are up but relative to turnover are down by .078% , false starts are down by .036%..... " But overall its been a successful year ".... OMG who will they replace him with to bring to our attention all this useful information....  

24 minutes ago, TOM(the other Molloy) said:

I see he told them 12 months ago he thought his time was up.  The dumb prick who didn't tell him to go right then should be sacked as well

Right from day one your beloved brother set out on a defamation campaign. No need for you to join in. There is criticism and there is just plain vindictiveness.

Had the complaints originated from a fair assessment I would have been first to agree. But this campaign by Leo Molloy was plain bizarre. Just what did Purcell do that was so wrong? OK he tried Monday racing but received no support. Blame those who thought just wave the magic wand everything will be ok. THe sort of vicious campaign conducted by Molloy has no place in any industry. Go pat yourselves on the back gutless wonders.

6 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Right from day your beloved brother set out on a defamation campaign. No need for you to join in. There is criticism and there is just plain vindictiveness.

Had the complaints originated from a fair assessment I would have been first to agree. But this campaign by Leo Molloy was plain bizarre. Just what did Purcell do that was so wrong? OK he tried Monday racing but received no support. Blame those who thought just wave the magic wand everything will be ok. THe sort of vicious campaign conducted by Molloy has no place in any industry. Go pat yourselves on the back gutless wonders.

That you Greg?  

10 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Right from day one your beloved brother set out on a defamation campaign. No need for you to join in. There is criticism and there is just plain vindictiveness.

if the guy produced results everyone would have been happy but he didn't,and you sir are a troll and whatever personal issues you have with LJM is your issue don't bring it in here... all you ever do is troll LJM... you sir are the epitome of a gutless wonder.

11 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Read what happened when he took me to the RIU hearing, the other Midget wa ps right about everything he said. Proved everything.

SNR.

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Let's hope the search for a new CEO is both exhaustive and transparent.....with backgrounds thoroughly vetted...

NZ Racing knowledge should be a pre requisite......Foreign Bankers need not apply.......:rolleyes:

No ...They will contract the employment out to a buddy fbs....at $78k ... to come up with someone equally unqualified... although John may have a say !!!

57 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Peter M,you are a clown.

Purcell himself was the person who wanted Mon/Tue Racing and give away Sunday Racing to Harness,He convinced everyone that we could capture the Australian market,again he made the decision on a hunch and nothing else and that is why it failed.

What he did wrong was lie on his CV about the number of years he was a leading NSW Country bookmaker and how many horses he raced and the recruitment agency that selected him should not be given the opportunity of selecting another candidate for a position in NZ Racing.

Purcell never got the NZRB approval to fund his campaign to cancel Molloy,s training licence and he also didn,t receive any support from the RIU to support his campaign and like in my case which i won i may add, 33 charges were dismissed against Molloy and in my case 27 pages in Purcell Brief of Evidence were thrown out as illevertant.

So in my view the vindictiveness came from Purcell and if he had to fund his own crusade then myself and Molloy would not have to put up with the crap from him and the Industry would have more money to put into stakes instead of putting it into a legal firm from Wellington and i am picking that firm will miss him,where as i am over the moon and will be having a drink to celebrate.

SNR 

The Purcell personalities of this BS world always have secured top brass positions because they fulfil a role, not for the common good of 'us' but for officialdom for those above as to perform 'duty' as a smoke-screen for the club. That people is how the SYSTEM works and you can follow the similar modis operandi of government corporate everywhere.

When it gets too embarrassing, too hot for the top brass, they get shoved. In other words they are pawns and the puppet with no backbone.

You either laugh, cry, feel sorrow or curse....but just maybe you will find the next CEO will say, " yes, yes, and yes....I'll do this, that....blah blah" when really they just don't have any jurisdiction to do anything but cover the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Don't go back to sleep....apply more pressure and you will eventually find they have to listen more and more.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

if the guy produced results everyone would have been happy but he didn't,and you sir are a troll and whatever personal issues you have with LJM is your issue don't bring it in here... all you ever do is troll LJM... you sir are the epitome of a gutless wonder.

So LJM can abuse anyone, defame industry leaders but when someone objects thats a troll. The idea I suppose is just accept it otherwise you have "personal issues". Pathetic.

6 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

So LJM can abuse anyone, defame industry leaders but when someone objects thats a troll. The idea I suppose is just accept it otherwise you have "personal issues". Pathetic.

Can you tell me what was said to defame him?

Why did he insist the the charges against me go ahead even after 4 telephone conferences calls when the RIU were told they had no hope???

It he had to fund his crusade,instead of the RIU DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IT WOULD HAVE PROCEEDED???

SNR

SNR,

I agree your case should never got past a verbal warning. However the way I understand it once it got to the RIU it was out of Purcells control. 

THe NZRB had been clamouring for racing to fit in with Australian timetables well before Purcell joined NZTR. I can understand participants like weight watching jockeys not keen on Monday racing but given the state of racing any initiative should have been given full support.

Its a bit obtuse suggesting so many charges were thrown out as the way I understand it there was consensus on streamlining the process. All these problems you were involved in was because of a misplaced loyalty for LJM whose conduct on Racecafe was just plain crazy.

22 minutes ago, slam dunk said:

Peter you're not well, as you know I've met you many times and we agreed your health issues meant I wouldn't let you post here because of your mental instability, now you're allowed back ( in my absence ) but you mustn't now allow your septic agenda to diminish your already insignificant reputation, you poor miserable fucking moron.

32 minutes ago, Midget said:

Peter you're not well, as you know I've met you many times and we agreed your health issues meant I wouldn't let you post here because of your mental instability, now you're allowed back ( in my absence ) but you mustn't now allow your septic agenda to diminish your already insignificant reputation, you poor miserable fucking moron.

The above just illustrates the lying.abusive, vindictive postings you are allowed to post Just to straighten the record the only time I met you it was on a cordial drink occasion. Not for the first time you go on about mental issues which is baffling. Perhaps you should examine your own reasoning. Your abusive postings have caused thousands worth of damages and wasted many valuable hours for numerous people which could have been spent promoting racing.

Peter let it go, it's not good for your fragile mental state to antagonize me.

Get some rest, take your medication, and focus on something that'll put some spark in your dull life ( wet your fingers and shove them into a three point plug, that'll spark you up ).

For the record, and if it matters I don't drink cordial, I'm a tequila man.

4 minutes ago, Midget said:

Peter let it go, it's not good for your fragile mental state to antagonize me.

Get some rest, take your medication, and focus on something that'll put some spark in your dull life ( wet your fingers and shove them into a three point plug, that'll spark you up ).

For the record, and if it matters I don't drink cordial, I'm a tequila man.

Yes, we've noticed you are not very cordial and prefer things taken with bitter fruit.

39 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Yes, we've noticed you are not very cordial and prefer things taken with bitter fruit.

Lemon, Lime and Bitters could be just the go for him then

29 minutes ago, Midget said:

And tequila please, straight, just show it the salt & lemon 

I probably wouldn't even bother with the showing. Prefer it straight up, Mexico style. Stuff the salt and lemon. Where did that come from?

Sorry Peter M,I just got home after my loyal wife of 30 plus years came and pick me up,but because of Purcell's failings i do not have to get up and work a horse at the beach and after many celebrating drinks on the simply exciting news that he has got the DCM,I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO SAY OTHER THAN IF YOU SUPPORT THIS LOSER,than you should be on the plane back with him.

SNR