RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
aquaman

Fake Rules.

Well for what its worth this site (greyhound cafe) will be the down fall of hound racing in NZ..it does nothing but create hatred amongst the industry participants and will cause the sport to rot from the inside out. The only worthwhile part of greyhound cafe is the classifieds and even then that turns ugly at times however it can be easily fixed by taking away the option for users to submit replies to adverts, if theres contact details in the advert then theres absolutely no need for people to respond via the forum and simply contact via details supplied.

Scooby please do the greyhound sport a favour and shut greyhound cafe discussion forum down once and for all, imagine the weight off your shoulders getting this big boil off ya butt!!

Goodbye from me

On 14 February 2017 at 9:51 AM, aquaman said:

Good morning all. Well today i would like to introduce you all to the very real possibility that the NZGRA produce fake rules. You may ask, whats this he's on about, well let me tell you. I am going to make a prediction, now come in closer, put the glasses on, take a deep breath, are you ready, here it is, my prediction.  ALL THE RULES, AMENDMENTS, and REVOCATIONS  EMANATING OUT OF THE 2015 AGM are fake. They do not exist. From memory, the down grade rule came out of this AGM. Gone will be the Drug Rule and Alcohol Rule.

As time progress's, i will expand on who is responsible, but for now, just start thinking, who has been charged and sentenced under these fake rules. And where do they stand, and whats going to happen to the down grading rule?.

Any updates ? 

Mr Goode 10 month disqualification and $1500 in costs. Two questions 

1) will there be an appeal?

2) JCA incurred $9000 costs but only passed on $1500 to John. So the shortfall is paid by industry funds? So $7500 that now won't be paid out as stakes etc?

On 6/11/2017 at 6:53 AM, jasonmccook1 said:

Mr Goode 10 month disqualification and $1500 in costs. Two questions 

1) will there be an appeal?

2) JCA incurred $9000 costs but only passed on $1500 to John. So the shortfall is paid by industry funds? So $7500 that now won't be paid out as stakes etc?

so you want john to pay 7500

I think we can all see Jason is not going to pay and fair enough 2 each to there own .he is not the only one not to pay and I'm sure there will be many more. But he and others will no they can't go on a racecourse until such time as they pay up or if they are lucky enough there fine may get lost/ cleared . Who knows . 

1 hour ago, I know said:

I think we can all see Jason is not going to pay and fair enough 2 each to there own .he is not the only one not to pay and I'm sure there will be many more. But he and others will no they can't go on a racecourse until such time as they pay up or if they are lucky enough there fine may get lost/ cleared . Who knows . 

That's the ironic thing I Know the subject of my fine coming up is because of bad record keeping  from NZGRA in the first place. Im over fighting them re their f*** up and over listening to F wits re the subject so this will be my last comment on my fine subject and will just have to ignore it going forward. Life is too short to worry about half brained keyboard warriors