RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

NewEngland Patriots.

2 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Interesting this week hearing the Falcons supremo Dan Quin talking about how they copied the All Blacks tackling technique.

In my opinion it was their tackling technique that allowed the Patriots to win the game

Did you miss the first half and the Patriots first 7 or so drives? It was the falcons play calling / passing on 3rd and 1 when in field goal position late in the 4th quarter that cost them the super bowl.

17 minutes ago, TheMug said:

Did you miss the first half and the Patriots first 7 or so drives? It was the falcons play calling / passing on 3rd and 1 when in field goal position late in the 4th quarter that cost them the super bowl.

Missed a lot of the first half as uninterested visitors were annoying the shite out of me.

American Football on the rise here in NZ - there can be no denying it. Sky gives it saturation coverage and that's what young sport addicted brains get hooked on. My boys all have a team they support, appear to know the rules (which remain foreign to me) and get very frustrated at "Incomplete plays" by their team. 

My 2nd son had no interest in the NFL until he started playing for a local club team in Hamilton.

Even though his playing days are over he loves the sport and is glued to the TV either watching live or replays.It's a great game to be involved in as a player or an interested parent.

To me rugby is stale,maybe it's reached my saturation point.

The NFL is new to me in terms of viewing thanks to DUKE channel.

Having viewed many games at club level i already new what the rules were and i must say they are easier to understand than rugbys.Being able to watch the highest level of the game has been great for increasing my interest.