RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

roger frederer AO champion 2017

On 1/30/2017 at 10:39 AM, globederby12 said:

No Tasman, you got it wrong.

Good onyah ZELDA. Top picking love.

ECPC globe darby

and roger:wub: is 16/1 for the french, n0? LUMP ON NOW

what about this IDOIT and i thought pooggoo was the only one

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/opinion/88923726/mark-reason-is-roger-federer-the-goat-or-are-we

melbore is beautifull, especially federeration square;)

Haha Zelda...its all opinion and who cares anyway .there is no right answer.

Prior to the AO Ken Rosewall was  suggested the GOAT and he doesn't even make the Stuff list attached to Reason's article.

reason writes these articles ,its his standard ,look at things from a different angle and be the Devil's Advocate.

interesting that over 14000 voted on the list and 78% voted RF.

Another article on stuff today pointed out that Nadal's superiority and high ranking is largely due to his dominance on clay.

He is without the BE on clay.

Any doubts about RF's place high on the GOAT list were obliterated by the AO win...it was remarkable ,amazing and prior to the event only thought possible by one expert , you Zelda !!

The AO field contained both the Joker and Murray ,who were both at less than 3 to 1.

RF beat 4 of top 10 on the way to his astonishing win  ,and now has added more 'records' to his CV which was predicted at a close some 5 years ago.

Nadals style with heavy topspin makes it difficult for the 'beautiful' players with single hand backhand and his often defensive approach is very effective .

The Joker could be the GOAT in another 2 x seasons but who cares anyway.

Some time back Pogo put up his lift.......please get him to do again .

ps...were you one of the 78%

Hopefully this is the funniest post ever !!

2 minutes ago, zelda kratchanova 2 said:

Forget the idoit

i don't talk to him or comunionacate  with him anymore ether ,he is Finnish.

now his footy team is stuffed too and his tennis player.

haha

:)

Nadal couldn't win another 4 slams if he took drugs.

Nadal has a very pretty girlfriend now , he looks very happy.

Maybe 3 x sets of twins is what he will try for !

7 hours ago, tasman man 11 said:

Haha Zelda...its all opinion and who cares anyway .there is no right answer.

Prior to the AO Ken Rosewall was  suggested the GOAT and he doesn't even make the Stuff list attached to Reason's article.

reason writes these articles ,its his standard ,look at things from a different angle and be the Devil's Advocate.

interesting that over 14000 voted on the list and 78% voted RF.

Another article on stuff today pointed out that Nadal's superiority and high ranking is largely due to his dominance on clay.

He is without the BE on clay.

Any doubts about RF's place high on the GOAT list were obliterated by the AO win...it was remarkable ,amazing and prior to the event only thought possible by one expert , you Zelda !!

The AO field contained both the Joker and Murray ,who were both at less than 3 to 1.

RF beat 4 of top 10 on the way to his astonishing win  ,and now has added more 'records' to his CV which was predicted at a close some 5 years ago.

Nadals style with heavy topspin makes it difficult for the 'beautiful' players with single hand backhand and his often defensive approach is very effective .

The Joker could be the GOAT in another 2 x seasons but who cares anyway.

Some time back Pogo put up his lift.......please get him to do again .

ps...were you one of the 78%

Hopefully this is the funniest post ever !!

Not the funniest but probably the silliest.

23 v 12 

and your mate took five years to fluke a win when the two best fell over:blink:

you are dead set kidding , or blind , or both.

this isnt over by a long shot.:D

11 hours ago, pogo(aus) said:

Not the funniest but probably the silliest.

23 v 12 

and your mate took five years to fluke a win when the two best fell over:blink:

you are dead set kidding , or blind , or both.

this isnt over by a long shot.:D

Haha...... you had better start convincing me as the media is currently awash with stories re the GOAT.

One says Nadal aint in the top eight ,and the author would not cross the street to watch a RN v RN match.

Roger is so beautiful to watch...he adds.

Another points out that take out the CLAY court results and RF far superior to RN.....all media concede RN best ever on clay

Far superior on the 'best and fairest surfaces'.....is RF and one head to head no way decides the GOAT.

Another writer today suggests RF the GOAT of all sports.....yes all sports...ahead of Ali, Bolt ,Bradman, Jordan Laver,Nicklaus etc.

Most journo's put their top 4 Tennis [male] as RF ,Laver, Rosewall ,Joker [WIP] with Sampras ,RN in next division.

This latest AO win was simply amazing....haha ,only cos the 2 x favs fell over ,really I could have sworn I saw RN among the pile of victims and because of the low seed start RF had to rissole a record number of top 10 players.

That win was phenomenal ,a huge surprise but certainly one that will remain pivotal in YOUR future discussions on the GOAT topic.

Remind us of your list !!

Give us your list NOW......no more mother in law research please....players can only beat who turns up ,and last week we witnessed RF rissole a top field !

Who cares.....how long is a piece of string ?

A very , very , disappointingly nasty post indeed TM

i'll let things play out , maybe for another FIVE years and see where we end up.

suffice to say your assessment of the situation is and always has been flawed and biased in the extreme.

a Pollyanna never changes its colours.

9 minutes ago, pogo(aus) said:

A very , very , disappointingly nasty post indeed TM

i'll let things play out , maybe for another FIVE years and see where we end up.

suffice to say your assessment of the situation is and always has been flawed and biased in the extreme.

a Pollyanna never changes its colours.

Honestly I don't care about tennis......my friend watches every match pretty much so I will consult him.

I only read what is in the news and the media is awash with with stories at the  present time.

Please put your list up and I can compare it with the other current ones but they point out the HTH dominance of RN over RF ,influenced greatly by the clay results so they all factor that in.