RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

Handicapping model corrupt ?

23 hours ago, BruceL said:

You are embarrassing yourself , surely you can work out what I was saying

"On a side note, if you think AUS form is not important for a AUS or NZ bred and raced stallion, who are some successful sires in NZ at the moment that have no Australian group form? "

Here you go then, Please name some current successful NZ or AUS bred stallions that raced here and don't have any Australian Group form

23 hours ago, Midget said:

The only one I can think of is Zed and you'd probably ( respectfully ) argue that he's at the hobby breeder level as a stallion, rather than commercial, although he can leave a nice horse.

That obviously depends on your definition of a successful stallion. Like your take on everything it would have to be something that has something to do with you. 

There simply aren't many Stallions solely raced in NZ let alone given the opportunity to stand at stud. Surely you two astute geniuses would know that let alone ask that question. There is no reason why a Stallion with just NZ form wouldn't be a success at stud as BruceL is alluding to.

You asked, I gave you an example of what you wished for, are you saying Zed is no good or that I have an interest in him ( because you're wrong on both counts, mind you, you usually are wrong, and that follows a pattern given that we can reasonably presume your parents were catastrophically wrong on at least one occasion). 

You also chose to rearrange the question Bruce put to suit yourself ( and your clearly limited knowledge ) after Bruce L had made what I thought was a rather simple request.

Anyway it's nice to see you back out from under your wet and damp bridge, clearly you enjoyed the flogging you got last time and you're back for more.

........Bring out the gimp......

On 20/01/2017 at 10:37 AM, Midget said:

Black type performances in handicaps, love it, you're in cuckoo land !!! 

Have you had a bit of a head knock or something Huey ?, your IQ appears to be lower than the cost of my latte mate.

I was emphasizing that G1 WFA form against old horses is very different to Group form at age group level or black type form in handicaps.

I shall lower my expectation with regard to you in future, now where's that spade......

You're deluded if you &Bruce think a G3 field with the performances of horses ive already noted is weak & dont quote the ratings to me cause you dont rate our handicap model in this country anyway.

6 minutes ago, Midget said:

You asked, I gave you an example of what you wished for, are you saying Zed is no good or that I have an interest in him ( because you're wrong on both counts, mind you, you usually are wrong, and that follows a pattern given that we can reasonably presume your parents were catastrophically wrong on at least one occasion). 

You also chose to rearrange the question Bruce put to suit yourself ( and your clearly limited knowledge ) after Bruce L had made what I thought was a rather simple request.

Anyway it's nice to see you back out from under your wet and damp bridge, clearly you enjoyed the flogging you got last time and you're back for more.

........Bring out the gimp......

Lovely to speak with you again also. 

BruceL question is that of a generalised nature & asked in a way that satisfies his prejudices. 

BruceL was in the business of bagging Xtravagant ability on the track & before given the chance off the track as a Stallion, not to ascertain the criteria for successful stallions in NZ clearly even you two have been able to work that out.

1 hour ago, Huey said:

Lovely to speak with you again also. 

BruceL question is that of a generalised nature & asked in a way that satisfies his prejudices. 

BruceL was in the business of bagging Xtravagant ability on the track & before given the chance off the track as a Stallion, not to ascertain the criteria for successful stallions in NZ clearly even you two have been able to work that out.

Just to clear it up although you are digging yourself a deeper hole, never once did I bag Xtravagants ability on the track, I stated that I would find it hard to believe that a serious NSW stud would consider him as he has no Australian form ( stated factual evidence that he has been beaten by a combined 41 lengths from 3 starts)

A NZ stud is likely to pick him up and good luck to them.

Also I asked you to name NZ or AUS bred stallions that stand at stud and are successful that have no AUS Group form as there's not many, and Midget mentioned Zed who is probably the best That has solely NZ form.

That is all, so no false accusations thank you. 

10 minutes ago, BruceL said:

Just to clear it up although you are digging yourself a deeper hole, never once did I bag Xtravagants ability on the track, I stated that I would find it hard to believe that a serious NSW stud would consider him as he has no Australian form ( stated factual evidence that he has been beaten by a combined 41 lengths from 3 starts)

A NZ stud is likely to pick him up and good luck to them.

Also I asked you to name NZ of AUS bred stallions that stand at stud and are successful that have no AUS Group form as there's not many and Midget through Zed out who is probably the best in that regard, 

That is all, so no false accusations thank you. 

He's not here for intelligent debate Bruce......he comes because he likes to be spanked