RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bus stop

New Years Wish

I believe the new management is losing contact with the LPs...and my new years wish is they reopen up two position for a lp rep for both islands.....the communication from management is at a all time low with LPs being cut adrift....it is though in my opinion that we are under communist rule..

I would like to know how many people who pick on LP rep have been on a Committee or Board?

Because if you have, you will know that you have to get at least someone that will support you.

Now you pick on LP rep for not telling you what is going on, and yet he is supposedly known for being  gossipy for telling too much out of school.The most democratically elected, full member of a greyhound board, is considered not to be fully capable of pertinent information until they have served years on the begginers Dates Committee.

I have asked for the GRA Board Minutes for the last 9 months.The last one was back in 18th dec 2015.

Now who do they work for? And Wanganui have not had one to my knowledge.

Where is that damn transparency thats been promised the last twenty years?

Bev Duganzich