RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Swoopa

Joshua v Klitschko

Agree, Klitschko to old and to slow. I can only think Klitschko is only doing it for a big payday. Tyson Fury beat Klitschko, and he's a bum. I don't think Klitschko has fought since then, and that was about two years ago. Klitschko would have to be pushing 40 now. He's got no show. I think Klitschko would of been a good match for Parker.

some people dont realise  it yet but joshua is the best heavyweight around at the moment by far he will never be beat not for the next 5 years anyway he will beat klitschko and parker with ease. parker is the next best though

Yes,would have to agree with shue and aqua.A sense of deja vu re Parker and David Tua .Parker is limited with his training  team etc , he may improve another  5/10% in time under another team but still don't  think that's  enough to  carry him all the way to the top.Klitschko look's more focused for the fight in his interviews,but Joshua will have to  much  power.

Cheers