RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Waller fined $30,000

39 minutes ago, what a post said:

3 staff members on crystal meth,1 on cocaine and another on something else.    No wonder that stable is on a high all the time.

Seems to be the norm for stable staff doesn't it?

53 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Good on Chris for giving these people jobs. He should of been given $30,000 and a medal for hiring the unemployable. All credit to him.

Are you suggesting he knew what they were doing?  In all seriousness this is very poor people management given the number of staff that tested positive. 

16 hours ago, what a post said:

Are you suggesting he knew what they were doing?  In all seriousness this is very poor people management given the number of staff that tested positive. 

Of course not. What i am saying is, he employs hundreds of staff. A lot of them wouldn't get a job anywhere else. These would be people with little skills outside horses and animals. Some would use recreational drugs, so what, thats life in the real world.

The more recent articles I just read seem to be unclear as to what his staff tested positive too. The one thing that is clear is that waller is much more proactive in ensuring his staff are drug free. Obviously not something waller could have anticipated, but a bloke like waller will not tolerate someone putting his livelihood at stake, and will be be  very vigilant in the future. I get your point aquaman but  you would not be saying so what if you saw how volatile meth users can be.

On 12/10/2016 at 2:16 PM, aquaman said:

Good on Chris for giving these people jobs. He should of been given $30,000 and a medal for hiring the unemployable. All credit to him.

No employer can afford to employ people who take the drugs you just mentioned . 

If Who knows states that a few tested positive to certain drugs  and you think it's great CW employed them then you indirectly  agree. Time you got your head out of the murky aqua

12 hours ago, puha said:

If Who knows states that a few tested positive to certain drugs  and you think it's great CW employed them then you indirectly  agree. Time you got your head out of the murky aqua

Who Knows?. Think you mean what a post puha, get it right. And yes, i do say CW deserves praise for employing the unemployable in this PC world. 5 positives aint bad out of a workforce of 100's

10 hours ago, aquaman said:

Who Knows?. Think you mean what a post puha, get it right. And yes, i do say CW deserves praise for employing the unemployable in this PC world. 5 positives aint bad out of a workforce of 100's

If they are unemployable how has he employed them ? Don't do a disservice to people that work in stables plenty are smart , clever hardworking and conscientious. 

13 hours ago, puha said:

If they are unemployable how has he employed them ? Don't do a disservice to people that work in stables plenty are smart , clever hardworking and conscientious. 

Once again you get it wrong puha. I never once said they are not hard working, clever, smart, conscientious. What i did say is, they are by in large unemployable in most other professions. These are not my words, but the words of Gai Waterhouse and Chris himself.