RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Koozer

Craig Dowd

Gee this guy has alot to say for himself considering he was just another average all black from north harbour. Someone should stop asking him for his expert opinuon because he hasnt got one.

Really? Average?

Anyone who has played 60 test matches has earned the right to say whatever he wants really.

He might be a bit outspoken but since when was that a crime?

7 hours ago, pete said:

Really? Average?

Anyone who has played 60 test matches has earned the right to say whatever he wants really.

He might be a bit outspoken but since when was that a crime?

He was average. He looked like tarzan but played like jane. I remember him squealing like a girl when the french beat nz in the 1999 world cup because the french were putting in some dirty tactics. If he was any good then he would have put an end to it on the field instead of doing nothing. The guy is a complete muppet.

You really up to form Koozer.     Now - what were those Aussies' names.     There was a half back with a hyphenated name wasn't there who used to have a lot of shit to say.     Can't recall his name so he couldn't have amounted to much on the field.

I am quite sure though Koozer, most who read what you write wish you weren't such a big dick.    But hey, I'll leave it to Dowdie as I was not even an outside chance of being an All Black unlike you becoming a Wallaby as you certainly display the qualities of of a great Orstraalian!