RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dogrug

NZ Cup

Last year there were 14 positive at this meeting to the new drug test that starts next year.

Did they test any this year ?

The winner of the cup did not get swabed why was this?

I thought that it would have to get swabed!

Any thoughts? 

Oh it's name is on the stipes report now,

Sorry can only go on the info provided in the stipes report and then they update it.

JB you would have to ask the NZGRA as they have not said who, only how many.

3 hours ago, dogrug said:

Last year there were 14 positive at this meeting to the new drug test that starts next year.

Did they test any this year ?

The winner of the cup did not get swabed why was this?

I thought that it would have to get swabed!

Any thoughts? 

lol yes the dog did, what an awesome Dog he is too, love him, amazing win cheers WB

1 hour ago, Joe blogs said:

dogrug who were the 14 dogs or the trainers 

Why dont you make your own enquiries as too who the trainers and dogs are? If someone who does know actually names them all for you all your going to do is cry foul and say its all bullshit....your nothing but a stirrer

3 hours ago, alltheway!!! said:

exactly, if these rumours are true, why not just tell the people who dont know who it was?

Why would anyone make it public (more) on this site.....they would only get slagged off and called every name under the sun....ooohhh just imagine if its JB's favourite trainer....he would go into bat with or without FACTS.

28 minutes ago, Slim Shady said:

Why would anyone make it public (more) on this site.....they would only get slagged off and called every name under the sun....ooohhh just imagine if its JB's favourite trainer....he would go into bat with or without FACTS.

you should give the drink up slim 

do you know who these people are that had positives im guessing not the reason why slim is i dont belive it happened and i dont think you beleive it happened  i asked what did they get positves to know one can answer that 

your only attacking me because the goat made you look stupid

21 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

you should give the drink up slim 

do you know who these people are that had positives im guessing not the reason why slim is i dont belive it happened and i dont think you beleive it happened  i asked what did they get positves to know one can answer that 

your only attacking me because the goat made you look stupid

Believe what you like. When I work out how to send photos I will private message you the answer to a bad run one day and a huge run the next....if you chose to post it on here well thats your choice...I would love to be the fly on the wall when you see the picture. Stop being so naive and try having a stiff vodka. ..it brings the truth out pal.