RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Manawatu Race 4 - shocker!!

1 hour ago, harewood said:

Geoff Martins first drive back today after 15 month off and drives Danke very well for 3rd. Great place money. Interesting to watch his drives from now one. Am sure he will be under a lot of watchfull eyes

Doesn't 15 months fly past!

Not sure I would be saying the same thing at the end of Raymond Reekie's original ban if it had stood :D 

25 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Why do you need to cast doubts on others when this thread has nothing to do with him???

It is a joke in relation to the several year suspension he got for his drive at Addington before it was reduced. 

I have no idea what you are on about. I said 15 months flew by. There was a great discussion on here about it...hence the thread is back here. Seems like yesterday. we were talking about it.

I actually thought Geoff Martin was treated harshly with his suspension when it was taken in the context of the previous drives. Go look at this thread.

Who am I casting doubts upon?

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Just stick to the topic being discussed.

Scooby, It is your site and you can say or do what you want obviously.

The site is to my mind quite successful and give harness enthusiasts an opportunity to speak their mind which is great.

I see that in the last few days you have appeared more regularly than previously to caution several bloggers including a comment to myself.

Your perogative as I say to do what you want and you may suspend me for speaking my mind, but all you would do would to give me back some time.

The intelligent posters like Brodie, Flagship and Happy Sunrise who offer more on this site that most others combined have all been warned by yourself recently.

The ones that should be suspended are easily picked up by the ones being antagonistic towards your best posters as I  mentioned..

Suspend me if you want Scooby but what I will say is that your site will  have several  that contribute very little in content worth debating.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

The intelligent posters like Brodie, Flagship and Happy Sunrise who offer more on this site that most others combined have all been warned by yourself recently.

You could at least pretend to have some modesty and place your own name last on your list, but no.......

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

Scooby, It is your site and you can say or do what you want obviously.

The site is to my mind quite successful and give harness enthusiasts an opportunity to speak their mind which is great.

I see that in the last few days you have appeared more regularly than previously to caution several bloggers including a comment to myself.

Your perogative as I say to do what you want and you may suspend me for speaking my mind, but all you would do would to give me back some time.

The ones that should be suspended are easily picked up by the ones being antagonistic towards your best posters as I  mentioned..

Suspend me if you want Scooby but what I will say is that your site will  have several  that contribute very little in content worth debating.

Thanks

Brodie as i have said many times, you are free to leave anytime, I however am not and as this is given to you and others FOC I just expect decency amongst the posters and decency towards me for putting on the platform, if you can't follow my house rules then go to someone else house and play there... cheers.

You have been targeted and it seems to be the same old few doing the targeting, although you do tend to ask for some of what you get. I would be happy as before not to come in here but when i get complaints i act as with the laws these days I need my protection.

If you or you two mates followed the guidelines of the forum and debated the issues not the man and did not post stuff unproven then everyone especially me would be very happy.

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Brodie as i have said many times, you are free to leave anytime, I however am not and as this is given to you and others FOC I just expect decency amongst the posters and decency towards me for putting on the platform, if you can't follow my house rules then go to someone else house and play there... cheers.

You have been targeted and it seems to be the same old few doing the targeting, although you do tend to ask for some of what you get. I would be happy as before not to come in here but when i get complaints i act as with the laws these days I need my protection.

If you or you two mates followed the guidelines of the forum and debated the issues not the man and did not post stuff unproven then everyone especially me would be very happy.

Thanks Scoobie, yes I could leave and that would free up some time, but then I have quite a bit of free time anyway.

Great site and yes free of charge and generally a great site but does get ruined by the same clowns that just want to antagonise and contribute nothing by way of constructiveness.

Scoobie, my two mates as you put it, I have no idea who Happy or Flagship are, however they in my mind are 2 of your most valuable posters.

Yes there has been some agro from them from time to time but I think you will find it has always been started by your resident abusers that don’t seem to know how to button it!

Anyway, your site and your rules and we can’t do anything about the abusers, but then you can.

Thanks

Brodie