RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

Wanganui today

So what is the actual story about what happened here today? I am only going by the stipe report and it's pretty ambiguous as to the actual reason why the meeting was abandoned, just stating the track was wet is a pretty unsatisfactory explanation.

24 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

So what is the actual story about what happened here today? I am only going by the stipe report and it's pretty ambiguous as to the actual reason why the meeting was abandoned, just stating the track was wet is a pretty unsatisfactory explanation.

sprinkler problems apparently... hope the trainers got paid out if that were the case

They said on Trackside that the water tanker driver crashed into the rail and it resulted in water being split everywhere.  Not sure if there's any truth to that, but that's what was said earlier today at one point.

No water tank on the track today ,I think the tracker went into the rail but was fixed .a few patches were wet but a leading trainer decided it was bad so was called off. Let's hope next time the tractor can't get in his track they call it off too

20 minutes ago, come on ref said:

No water tank on the track today ,I think the tracker went into the rail but was fixed .a few patches were wet but a leading trainer decided it was bad so was called off. Let's hope next time the tractor can't get in his track they call it off too

Trainers should have been payed out than as it was human error that lead to the meeting being abandoned. And if you didnt, id complain to the riu