RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Cox Plate round entries

16 minutes ago, sir1galivant said:

sorry i just got home ..... what have i done wrong please

Nothing .. I think you played your Joker didn't you... so no need for a BB... which I think the flood of domination was about today.

and you just added in an extra race which can be ignored.. can't it..?  ... or have I got that wrong Scooby? :)

5 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

I tried to give you feedback last week in a polite and respectful way, but you accused me of being ungrateful.

But since you've asked again - for me a good comp needs a clear set of rules that are applied consistently throughout the comp (and not changed to advantage some over others), regular score updates, a bit of common sense and some fun banter.  Good comps don't need everyone to post in a precisely prescribed format (eg. all the people including MV in their posts today when all 5 races were at MV - the MV bit slightly redundant no?), and don't have points deducted for inadvertantly posting an extra race - people make mistakes with their posts.  And they don't try to shut down the banter because it makes it too hard to find the results in amongst people having fun.

Again just my opinion and we clearly differ on this.  You're entitled to your opinion and it's your show, so rather than being a hypocrite and trying to win the money that you have put up, I have decided its best for me to opt out.

Your choice entirely, I had a bad day today...lost my best friend... so seems like I have been left to do the scores, which is fine and I did answer some of the questions on the fly. Yes I do want to enforce the rules as if i dot then some in here moan too.... so let finish adding the scores up, then I will look at the mistakes made honest and not... then make a decision... so please just all cool down... there are many more important things than this...including life itself.

Leigh

4 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Your choice entirely, I had a bad day today...lost my best friend... so seems like I have been left to do the scores, which is fine and I did answer some of the questions on the fly. Yes I do want to enforce the rules as if i dot then some in here moan too.... so let finish adding the scores up, then I will look at the mistakes made honest and not... then make a decision... so please just all cool down... there are many more important things than this...including life itself.

Leigh

Sorry to hear about your loss and yes everyone taking a step back and a deep breath sounds the best course of action.

And if I can help anyway just shout out