RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
it's a ballroom

Race dog for sale.

Barn door Billy . Dog is still a maiden but is only just 2 years old. 10 starts for 2 placings but a lot of 4th's ( $80 ) . Would maybe suit an owner trainer in  CD. Had an injury when a pup but it doesn't bother him at all. He runs out 375 good but untried beyond that. $1400.00 ono. Call 0211460516 for more info. 

the funny thing is Auckland and Cambridge would be the  weakest  in the country they struggle to get full fields week in and week out 

and I know what will be said that Wednesday is week at wanganui well that dog races better up north than it did in the wanganui

hang on ballroom  dancer

I asked you a question you gave a shit answer 

you now come back and replied to me when I was talking to someone else 

your dog is better in Auckland not in the cd and I hope someone buys it off you as there are a few wins in the dog up there 

look ballroom there was no stiring at all you never answered my question and you still haven't I told you my thoughts now why is it that makes you think it's a cd dog 

and also I said I hope you sell the dog as it will win races up there 

12 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

the funny thing is Auckland and Cambridge would be the  weakest  in the country they struggle to get full fields week in and week out.

How can you say that Auckland struggle to get full fields week in & week out? For the last 2 months Auckland have carded 13 races every Sunday. When dogs get scratched after the cut off time or more then 2 dog are scratched in a race of course there is going to be a small field for that race anybody that knows anything about greyhound racing or has read the rules knows that.