RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
come on ref

harsh call

A trainer was concerned about the palmy track which was understandable what did she get????? 28 days stand down and 150 fine.  She was concerned as no machines could get on the track today and was given this. So much for animal welfare, well done for standing up Shame you werent backed up sue.

What Gavin neglected to mention in his report was the dog has arthritis in his wrists and when he has trialled on soft tracks he has pulled up sore. That track yesterday would have meant he would have been sore for a few days if I had run him. I chose what was in the best interest of my dog and I shouldn't have had to fight the stipe to do it. I will be taking it further but shouldn't have to as the welfare of the dogs is supposed to come first. Isn't it???? I made the right call for my dog and I would do it again

1 hour ago, Joe blogs said:

the dog is sore all the time Gavin did the right thing 

your going on about  welfare of the dog  

tell me how it's different

How is the dog cleared fit to race if it's sore all the time. Either it's sore all the time and the vet lied.  Or its not sore all the time so was cleared to race

10 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

the dog has arthritis the dog will never be fit to race 

I reakon if we xrayed every dog that was racing  heaps would have arthritis to a degree.  Anything that has damaged a done at any stage.

I raced one with arthritis in a wrist as a young dog who made it to c4.  

1 minute ago, Joe blogs said:

have you got arthritis I'm going to tell you I have and I'm sore 24/7 and any dog with it will be sore 24/7

There's many forms of arthritis and various degrees of it. Where one person maybe be constantly sore another may have flare ups 

3 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

have you got arthritis I'm going to tell you I have and I'm sore 24/7 and any dog with it will be sore 24/7

So you have Arthritis and you are sore 24/7 

1 - Do you walk, run or move anytime of your life ? if so why if it hurts !!

2 - Does every person in the world have the same symptoms for the same injury no matter what it is ? No

3 - Is every case of Arthritis the same in every person ? No 

4 - Do you know what you are talking about ? No

5 - Ever heard the saying from someone  " I can feel its going to rain because they can feel it in there bones " ( Arthritis that comes and goes )

6 - Cheers Ears

4 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

I have arthritis in my right knee & I'm not sore all the time. Mine flares up when it gets cold or when I've been on it for to long. I was very active which those that know me can vouch for until recently when I had to give up my job & doing things that I enjoyed doing because of a back injury. What Sue did was in the best interest of the welfare of the dog & what she got was harsh.

On 9/6/2016 at 5:37 PM, Craig Symes said:

So you have Arthritis and you are sore 24/7 

1 - Do you walk, run or move anytime of your life ? if so why if it hurts !!

2 - Does every person in the world have the same symptoms for the same injury no matter what it is ? No

3 - Is every case of Arthritis the same in every person ? No 

4 - Do you know what you are talking about ? No

5 - Ever heard the saying from someone  " I can feel its going to rain because they can feel it in there bones " ( Arthritis that comes and goes )

6 - Cheers Ears

so the dog has arthritis you treat it  what do you treat it with and how long is the stand period

He is treated with injections and has nutri zing tablets. I also have arthritis and I am not sore all the time. He is not sore all the time. Raced a dog in the past with arthritis who was very competitive and won races who was not sore all the time.