RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Racingfishingbeer

Thanks Alexander park and Claire McGowan!

Well the Wish4Fish Charity evening was held last Friday at Alexander Park and despite the average fields and weather - it was a great night and very well received by all that attended. The only complaint I can think of was that nobody knew how to turn the music off when guests were speaking - very very annoying!  

People enjoyed the racing as background entertainment and then Claire McGowan blew everybody away by coming into the room after the last race and donating part of the winnings to the cause. She is an awesome woman and great advocate for your industry!

A significant amount of money was raised and the venue was ideal - so not a bad result all round I'd say!

Thanks!

13690891_10209893608245749_8635179728076184043_o.jpg

RacinFishngbeer, dude, Alexandra Park, The Park, Alex Park is hallowed ground! the mightiest have trod the track there :D freudian slip aside did no one ever tell yuh bloody predictive txt (is an arse) or no, mate you always check your txts/posts before sending, it can get yuh into all manner of strife, a mate almost ended up in the divorce court because of it, I kid you not! ah ha summit to muse on......

Cheers Iraklis