RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

rawdon christie

Google news is reporting that RAWDON CHRISTIE (axed tv1 breakfast show host) may have a case to seek damages for humiliation,loss of dignity and injury to feelings after the axing.

Rawdon,any dignity you had disappeared when you chose to be on that show.

Humiliation was what nz had to bear every morning as you passed yourself off as a presenter especially around the Panama Papers.(cringe worthy)

Injury to feelings,what a load of bollocks by just being on that show was an indication that you had no feelings.I wonder if you have ever watched yourself on the show.

52 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Google news is reporting that RAWDON CHRISTIE (axed tv1 breakfast show host) may have a case to seek damages for humiliation,loss of dignity and injury to feelings after the axing.

Rawdon,any dignity you had disappeared when you chose to be on that show.

Humiliation was what nz had to bear every morning as you passed yourself off as a presenter especially around the Panama Papers.(cringe worthy)

Injury to feelings,what a load of bollocks by just being on that show was an indication that you had no feelings.I wonder if you have ever watched yourself on the show.

Another imported waste of space Crusty....we seem to be overrun with them.....:wacko:

People get replaced every day of the week, it is just these "celebrities" that think they are a protected species.

The Airport ain't far Mr Christie, I'm sure there's a plane there with your name on it......

46 minutes ago, hesi said:

They certainly need some serious credible journalist presenters, instead of 'magazine type' presenters

I quite like Jack Tame, plus TV3 made a big mistake ditching Hilary Barry

Guess where Hilary will turn up Hesi.....;)

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 1:01 PM, Ohokaman said:

Guess where Hilary will turn up Hesi.....;)

Don't miss Hilary at all.

Her replacement is fine and with her gone Jim has come out of his shell.

Problem with Hilary and Judy Baily is that the had become the news as opposed to news readers.Time to go when that happens and I doubt wether Hilary will be able to replicate her TV3 freedom on TV1 especially with that know all Jack Tame who in my humble opinion knows F..... all.