RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Aaron Bidlake

A spare couple of minutes anyone

On 9/06/2016 at 8:43 PM, scooby3051 said:

I thought a couple of the questions needed to have the option of more than one answer..just my opinion.

Cheers.

You are probably right but i was never much good at school getting things done on time, not a lot has changed in the 18 years since i left school with this survey about two weeks late so a bit rushed.

214 answered so far so plenty to get a fair idea of what i was after. When i have time i will work out how to do a screen shot thingy and post the results on here.

I've just put two syndicates together and most of the people registered have never raced a horse. One of the main reasons given was probable cost and the other reason prominent was "never sort of got around to it". Within an hour, I managed to get 80 people wanting to get involved. I've leased two fillies from Owner Breeders on a 25%/75% lease split (ie, syndicate has 75% share) and there are 40 in each horse. They are both well bred fillies and are 2yo.each synd member paid $500 up front for their share of 6months costs. In relation to AB's survey, the results would indicate that there are many people keen to have an interest - they just need a way in  through the right channels and not be shafted! My experience has backed up the survey results.