RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Jase

Anyone been on the Waikato stallion tour?

Been to all the matamata studs on Saturday and all the boys were turned out well and the cambridge only went to the oaks winsdor and paxton park and same again turned out looking very well big thanks to the studs for doing this every year for the breeders and pin hookers . Looking forwerd to breeding season now some tough desicions to make now were iam going my mares now

;)

Plenty of nice stallions on display.

Well done to all the studs.

My pick.....Sufficient. Looked sensational with a pedigree to back it up.

I agree Mrs Paddy......very nice and great value.

I thought Darci Brahma took the prize for best looking horse of the weekend. He is a sensational looking animal. All Quality. Was very impressed with Mastercraftsman also.

At the other end of the price scale completely, I thought El Hermano was also very impressive. He certainly has a bit of speed, shown in his impromtu run-about!!

Anyone been on the waikato stallion tour this weekend? Did any stallions stand out?

I Thought Ekraar looked impressive this year with having the season off from shuttling did him the world of good staying the off season at Stoneybridge Waikato. :y:

I went on the Sunday tour around Cambridge, Windsors 2 new ones looked impressive, but my pick was Shinko King , his results on the board are very hard to beat ,

from the quality of mare he has got over the years he gets my vote and probably 2 mares as well.

fantastic, seen him each year now and this year he has let down wonderfully, looked even better than when he served my mare last year. Well done Stoney Bridge,

I was quite taken with a few of them actually, such a mixed choice of nice bloodlines too. South Dakota at highview was interesting.

fantastic, seen him each year now and this year he has let down wonderfully, looked even better than when he served my mare last year. Well done Stoney Bridge,

I was quite taken with a few of them actually, such a mixed choice of nice bloodlines too. South Dakota at highview was interesting.

Concur pepawish

AND a proven sire to boot.

I have bred 5 times to him and will be returning.

My 2 yrlg fillies in the paddock are absolute standouts (and in the opinion of others).

On this occassion I am more than happy to have Ekraar fillies. Look what they are doing!

Good luck