RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Timon

Yogi

10 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Horse Racing Ireland have recently introduced a policy whereby ALL horses found to have been given banned substances are banned for life. In Britain a 14 month ban applies. I think either penalty would be a sound proposition in N.Z.

You'd think that would open up an interesting situation (can of worms).

If that happened to one of my horses I'd want to sue the trainer who doped my horse ...

(Is it the horse that should get the life-ban or the trainer?)

Dear Sir,  2Admin2

Against the odds, I think I may be able to source an old bottle of your featured remedy.  However remain unsure of dose-rate & dilution.  Plse advise what amount for a 40 litre trough.

Gratefully yours, Jess

PS:  I have not yet dried off the herd but am down to once-a-day milking. Plse confirm I will not run foul of Fonterra in this matter .. Indebtedly yours, Jess.  

Guest 2Admin2
23 minutes ago, jess said:

Dear Sir,  2Admin2

Against the odds, I think I may be able to source an old bottle of your featured remedy.  However remain unsure of dose-rate & dilution.  Plse advise what amount for a 40 litre trough.

Gratefully yours, Jess

PS:  I have not yet dried off the herd but am down to once-a-day milking. Plse confirm I will not run foul of Fonterra in this matter .. Indebtedly yours, Jess.  

Dear Jess

Can you provide value added products such as yoghurt or cheese from your herd?

Regards

Admin

1 hour ago, gubellini said:
1 hour ago, gubellini said:

Newmarket the Coles Training partnership were found guilty of negligence and fined $6,000 by the JCA.

Newmarket the Coles Training partnership were found guilty of negligence and fined $6,000 by the JCA.

Swift justice in this case ..... ?

4 hours ago, gubellini said:

Thanks Gubellini for the update. Maybe the sales commission will cover that fine although i see one MG Coles in ownership ceteris paribas.

These raise the flags are nice types, just need patience and time, didn't get many mares last breeding season, and looks like white robe put there mares to their new sire, wonder what the future holds for him, seems most want  fast juveniles these days.See a few sires end up in foreign countries.