RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
alltheway!!!

Swimming goat and match racing

Boy hasn't he been dominating down south as of late? Looking like a top sprinter.

I'd love to see some match races being introduced in NZ right now, for sprinters and middle distance dogs. It'd be great to see swimming goat, subic bay, yeboah and nangar star race in match races without interference (you can bag sprinters all you want, but I would argue that these are four of the best sprinters we have seen in NZ)

Boy hasn't he been dominating down south as of late? Looking like a top sprinter.

I'd love to see some match races being introduced in NZ right now, for sprinters and middle distance dogs. It'd be great to see swimming goat, subic bay, yeboah and nangar star race in match races without interference (you can bag sprinters all you want, but I would argue that these are four of the best sprinters we have seen in NZ)