RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

BLACK FRIDAY!!! / Short priced favourites who run 4th

Worst day punting for a long time at Vegas Today .

Cubes is just about done and dusted with puntingness 'til Spring .:blink: .

Seriously !!!

If Cubity (who is basically the least balliest , most timid , risk averse , place punter Racecafe has ever seen) ,  has another 4th place finish then we are going to blow a gasket !

Cubeage has never owned such a short priced favourite start (Race 4 , Ashburton , BLACK FRIDAY for those 'Cafers that have trouble keeping up) , never had such a confident trainer , and rarely such a sense of underwhelmingness post-race .:unsure:

The Kingswood must have known when the battery was flat and Cubinator couldn't make the trip down from the farm....:ph34r:

What a frustration horse for you Cubes, should have won 2 or 3 by now.

Unfortunately those get back and roar home types always have next up on them, next up doesn't seem to happen often enough.

Heavy track and 1200mtr next time.

That's racing, certainly has ups and downs, good to see raise the flag get a winner yesterday, stock have been a wee bit disapointing, maybe they will be late developers, certainly impeccably bred, but so are alot of them.

The state of the Jockeys down south is such that ol Bam bam is considered one of the best going around down there! alongside Leaping Lee Callaway!! what does that tell ya? Funny thing is Bam has first refusal on all of Mandy's horses, so he is even getting all the plum rides, I thought I would never see the day! it is definitely heart in your mouth stuff when punting into Southern races. 

As an aside I watched the interviews with Matty Pitman and he was informative and good on camera then after they had a win good ol' Pitty got on the camera blowing about how he is now going to focus on wins now as he had been concentrating on 'Stakes" (thats a laugh in itself) as he had won the Southern premiership so often blah blah blah blah! crikey Pitty what about some professional courtesy? John and Karen I am sure have won the 'stakes' side of it before (I could be wrong) and didn't carry on like that. 

Winton tomorrow re load people more winners and good riding in store! hold onto your hats I will be.