RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
zelda kratchanova 2

are the tab idoits ?

27 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Patience is something Warriors fans have an abundance of- n0

Correct!

Could be worse though....having a major sponsor wanting to remove their name from match jerseys is pretty dramatic..eh Globe? Potential wooden spoon material there for sure...

Warriors by 12 this week.....AB's by plenty:D

On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 at 11:10 AM, ziggy09 said:

Correct!

Could be worse though....having a major sponsor wanting to remove their name from match jerseys is pretty dramatic..eh Globe? Potential wooden spoon material there for sure...

Warriors by 12 this week.....AB's by plenty:D

Yeah, no answer Zigg. You can have your time in the Sun with your winning streak of one:P.

Sure not a good year for Manly, though, and after a minor resurgence last year I thought they might have kicked on.

Still Manly fans wont have to wait as long as you lot.

They will be back.

4 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Yeah, no answer Zigg. You can have your time in the Sun with your winning streak of one:P.

Sure not a good year for Manly, though, and after a minor resurgence last year I thought they might have kicked on.

Still Manly fans wont have to wait as long as you lot.

They will be back.

Huh......answer what mate?? myself?

Waiting for you re my "query" about your beloved Manly.....very sad state of affairs at that club. Those match fixing allegations are a worry as well.... feel for the fans(not you ya bugger:P) if anything comes of that.

From what I have read and heard I'm confident that the "culture" at the Warriors has been exposed well and truly. Eradicating and repairing that will come...... in time. We hit absolute rock bottom 2 weeks ago but that win against the Bronc's was a sign that good times may not be too far away. Yeah I know...we have been waiting for 21 years but spare a thought for Zelda and her Cronulla fans....49 years they have been waiting.

The Knights will come at us hard this week but I expect the lads to have too much class in the 2nd half and run away with it. Need to offload though like they did last week......

Go the Warriors!