RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Winter Trans-Tasman Super Comp Results Thread

2 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Thanks Peter for another fantastic competition.  No problems with the updates - I enjoy it!  Good call on the regional comp.

Congrats to the Broncos - consistently the best team throughout the season and deserved winners!

BTW John, my boys have their major Semi-Final next week and have finished with the best defensive record in the league. Only trouble is all the Finals are played in Newcastle so it's an away match every time ! 

Just now, Peter Jenkins said:

BTW John, my boys have their major Semi-Final next week and have finished with the best defensive record in the league. Only trouble is all the Finals are played in Newcastle so it's an away match every time ! 

Great work Peter - must be the manager's influence - good luck for the play-offs.   And thanks for that little push on Russian Revolution today.

Well done Broncos. And thank you so much to my team mates,

my wife raises her eyebrows and pretends to be interested when I describe the state of play on any given Saturday,  But I've had such a good time and saved a bloody poultice in cash by using this as my punting outlet over winter. 

Thanks to PJ for the comp. so much time and work involved and definitely appreciated.

International Rescue signing out. (I forgot which Thunderbird I am!)

Thanks PJ for all your work in making this a great competition to be part of.

Many thanks to our captain Howie for all the encouragement he has given the team right throughout.

Well done Thunderbirds, it was 3rd time lucky for us to finally get the better of you.

Cheers everyone

Gordy.

7 hours ago, ziggy09 said:

now I know what that saying "this is a Gee up" really means......29-1 really?:wacko:...well done to my team mate Richie as well:D

You wouldnt belive it i was on course and knew i had sorted a roughie out after much study and couldnt remembr what it was.I had left all my study papers at home and was totally lost and never backed it.