RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
biff

Vale Martin Champion Crowe.

Champion cricketer, champion bloke and a fantastic writer. I loved reading his articles on cricinfo.

RIP M.Crowe, gone far too early! 

Staggering the likes of Russell Coutts / McCaw etc get offered a knighthood over this man who really should have been acknowledged far greater than he was. 

He certainly had his demons Vince, but you had to admire how he handled that bloody awful illness with such courage and humility, even while accepting that the fight would be a long one and one that he couldn't win.

The sooner some genius comes up with a solution, and they will, the better off mankind will be.

Sad day losing a great of the game and an outright genius of his sport. Loved reading his articles on Cricinfo and will miss his insight. Great also how he invested so much time into players and backed them to get where they are. RIP fella

He was my first cricketing idol when i was a kid.I remember that i even tried to mould my batting stance to try and bat like him.He was a player who had such class and grace and style...he made batting look easy and he was one of the finest captains that we have ever had.He will never ever be forgotten.