RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Dog

Services and Whelpings

Good to see the first mating of Above All listed.. I notice  a mating between  Dyna Vikers and Dixie Lee on the 19/10 2015 and nothing has been reported  along with several other matings of his. Is there pups on the ground ?

8 minutes ago, lad27 said:

Pretty sure Above All has some pups on the ground in ozz.

In the future i plan to have a pup by him when one is for sale.

Has served 7 bitches according to fasttrack. Earliest being the 9th of September.

Any reports on the first Dixie Lee litter? I see she had 7 pups and only 2 are named so far, one of them came last in a trial in November and isn't listed with a trainer any more. 

Is there many Shakey Jakey pups on the ground in NZ? Can't wait to watch them hit the ground here and in Aus! Pretty sure he will throw a few special dogs!

On 2/21/2016 at 6:22 AM, lad27 said:

Pretty sure Above All has some pups on the ground in ozz.

In the future i plan to have a pup by him when one is for sale.

Above All  x  Khumbu

show pedigree

Date of birth  5/11/15 

Price  1 bitch left1500 pick from 2

Comment  Khumbu-city winning bitch 10-19-11
1st litter to hutmaker had winners to cray cray,kantega,Makalu and track runner with the last 2 suffering career ending injuries after winning in the catching pen.2nd litter to vellocette will be racing soon with one trailing at sandown last week a length slower than a multiple group dog.khumbu is a litter sister to New Years punch in which threw Bruce tycoon&sweet Barbados they have won well over 100 grand and still racing.this litter is pretty closely bred along the same lines.
Above all-Hobart 1000 tr record holder smashing black magic opals time.g1 silver chief.coming back from a long spell due to a freak accident in Perth to winning the Cranbourne cup..best dog the trainer has ever had.more to come.

Contact  shane fisher   

Address  Australia  ,   Lara

Phone  0419251798