RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Malakai Fekitoa

All Black Malakai Fekitoa has admitted having anger management problems and is ashamed and regretful.He also says that you don't realise whats going on until you lose something.

This sounds like an attempt to get in a womans magazine again,or it could be a genuine cry for help,

A publicity stunt or

A pre- emptive strike.

Lets face it all players of contact sport have anger issue's the difference is some can control themselves off the field and others can't.No matter who they are it's alway's bubbling away just below the surface.

First reaction to this is pre-emptive strike. Usually high profile sportsmen would prefer any personal issues to be kept secret but maybe he is not the usual and he is airing his personal development to the public for no other reason than to show he is a normal man with normal issues. The cynical man in me says he is doing it because something might come out but that man always thinks that.

PRE -EMPTIVE strike i also think that.

Latest announcement is that he has broken up with his girl friend.Usually,but not always a bad sign.

18 hours ago, Canelo said:

First reaction to this is pre-emptive strike. Usually high profile sportsmen would prefer any personal issues to be kept secret but maybe he is not the usual and he is airing his personal development to the public for no other reason than to show he is a normal man with normal issues. The cynical man in me says he is doing it because something might come out but that man always thinks that.