RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gubellini

Sale of Wexford Stables

Pete Earley was great on the radio today, talking to someone supposedly in control.

PE: Just tell me WHEN this will be sorted ?

S:  Oh you know, people aren't available, others can't be found, yada yada  

PE: So in a week ? a month ? a YEAR ? 

S: I really don't know Pete ....................................

PE: I've got a bitch that sends me an email EVERY week, asking when this going to be sorted, laughs 

etc ...... ....

1 hour ago, Yorkielad said:

Pete Earley was great on the radio today, talking to someone supposedly in control.

PE: Just tell me WHEN this will be sorted ?

S:  Oh you know, people aren't available, others can't be found, yada yada  

PE: So in a week ? a month ? a YEAR ? 

S: I really don't know Pete ....................................

PE: I've got a bitch that sends me an email EVERY week, asking when this going to be sorted, laughs 

etc ...... ....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/76633349/welcome-news-for-trainer-shane-walkinshaw-in-cobalt-case.html   

makes  you wonder  if  wexford were  more than one batch    that was bad

On 2/10/2016 at 2:44 PM, mr_gee said:

To get 1400 the feed must've been all cobalt! My understanding is that to test over 200 it needs to be injected.

Some racing areas have 50 as there limitand Hong Kong has 100, IF the feed had that much cobalt in that company should be in a lot of trouble!!

Any trainer giving their horses large amounts of it should be banned for life.

I agree Goat, It is not as many people think about condemning anyone before they are proven cheats but about the treatment that brings an animal to have such large doses of a harmful drug in its system.  I believe there are trainers that try to get as close to the limit as possible and others that don't want a bar of it. When the industry is in such a poor state it brings out the worst in some people and I for one want these people exposed. As much as I want those guilty  to be bought to task I equally want anyone falsely accused to be able to go about what is a very difficult career with dignity again. If the need to win is so great that one cares little for the demise of the animal they need to be accountable. I think its time the RIU made a statement declaring where it is at because the industry are sick of the poor performance of people put into positions of responsibility failing dismally to do their job.  I agree harsh penalties for anyone proven to be cheating in an attempt tp stem the flow.  To be waiting for almost a year and still no charge makes a mockery of the RIU. MAYBE ITS TIME PEOPLE GOT TOGETHER AND DEMAND SOME ANSWERS.  

Listening to the head speak each week on PE s segment doesn't instill much confidence. Still  at least he can rely on the desperate and vindictive to use the 0800 dob in a mate line to do the dirty work. 

42 minutes ago, Huey said:

odd, why?

because likes   you anod  the  bagger    presume   they  gulity  but  yet  none since    yet   Matt Williamson gets let off because bad  batch? 

but    unlike  you  and others  that want heads  to roll  i rather wait  and see  good  things take  time

weather  administrated or    fed  all sudden no more positives  from any one

9 minutes ago, mr_gee said:

because likes   you anod  the  bagger    presume   they  gulity  but  yet  none since    yet   Matt Williamson gets let off because bad  batch? 

but    unlike  you  and others  that want heads  to roll  i rather wait  and see  good  things take  time

Good   things  take  time? What  part  about  this whole debacle   is   good?

Maybe they  were  told  by  the  vets  that they   wouldn't   test   positive? 

13 minutes ago, GONSTA said:

Good   things  take  time? What  part  about  this whole debacle   is   good?

Maybe they  were  told  by  the  vets  that they   wouldn't   test   positive? 

well   as said  none  since ,   they be able  to get   more  test results and re exam in them,   interview  more  people and  interview leading people in the know  

or do you want it to be rushed   put through ringer and  find out mistakes  so you  guys can  complain

court cases  take  time    why

why is  time  processes   so long for  you  people  

why is  it so  bad  its not hurting ,  our  industry  hasn't  even   hurt  Aussie   , 

just   flipping relax  the outcome  will come 

38 minutes ago, mr_gee said:

Matty Williamson has nothing to do with it...he is a driver - not a trainer. It was a trainer that got let off through a contaminated batch of additives.

Just now, napier said:

Matty Williamson has nothing to do with it...he is a driver - not a trainer. It was a trainer that got let off through a contaminated batch of additives.

yeah  i did  type    wrong name  and  i  sorry

17 hours ago, mr_gee said:

You mean like the little kid that gets caught cheating in a test at school and told that if he is caught again he will be ex-spelled?

3 positives and wasn't one at a very high level.

Going to be a brilliant bit of diplomacy when they deliver this get out jail card. 

5 hours ago, kakama said:

Funny that a certain trainer at the centre of this is hardly setting the world on fire?

Wonder how long it was going on for?

heaps   trainers aren't ,  lol  go  ask  them  why they ain't  ?

18 hours ago, mr_gee said:

heaps   trainers aren't ,  lol  go  ask  them  why they ain't  ?

Yea but they don't all have positive drug swabs in the back ground either, the stable is going HORRIBLE this year... Sure makes the cynic in you wonder?? Go and compare this year's current stats with last year's and it doesn't make for pretty reading when your trying to defend them. They're missing something by the looks! 

Pretty sure Lance is a protected species and will end up getting a slap on the wrist tho, I await the outcome with a lot of interest.

I hope it doesn't end up being a roll over on staff for incompetence. The poor guys get paid about $400 a week and are worked like mules most of the time. I'd much rather see them let off than pass the buck onto the working class.

16 minutes ago, gubellini said:

Hi Gonsta. Great to meet you on Saturday. Hope you backed the winner of the first at Matamata yesterday!

U2 gubellini, before I knew who your alias I was told you were a walking encyclopaedia, that didn't surprise me when I found out you were the legendary gubellini! Congrats on the win, and your lucky I didn't back it because I can stop a train the way I'm picking them lately!