RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
N1MUE

Waitangi (observance) Day - Tauherenikau - two comps in one

Final Result - Each Way comp:

Congrats to Geoff who picked the winner in the last and his 4th for the day, to nab the prize.  Hard luck Graeme who led for most of the day but got nabbed on the line.  Well done also to Sarah who led at one point in the middle of the day and just missed in the last.

LGL results to follow once I confirm who finished last and I sort out that race 7 shemozzle. 

Geoff* 346.00
Sarah* 332.00
Graeme 309.00
Grant* 160.00
Crucible* 122.00
Jason* 118.00
John* 115.00
Dave* 114.00
Rob 105.00
Peter* 89.00
Yorkie* 78.00
Loancrusher 71.00
Steve P 65.00
Hesi* 43.00
Mr Gee 43.00
Richie* 38.00
Cubes* 15.00

LGL Final results:

Well that changed dramatically in the course of one enquiry and one race.  Five horses late scratched in race 7 including Dave's pick Savaria.  Irion's price shortened into $2.40 which helped Peter J.   This gave Dave a 2 point lead over Peter heading into the last (as opposed to the 63 point lead before the late scratchings).   

Dave picked the winner of the last while Peter earned 11 points to take the prize.

Congrats to Peter & Geoff who will join me in the boxed multi this weekend  (which I can pay for out of my Nymph Monte winnings and my Savaria late scratching collect)

Commiserations to Dave who looked home for all money.  Notable mention for Crucible who managed a top 5 finish in each competition - not an easy thing to do.

Thanks all for joining in.

Peter* 288.69
Dave* 240.05
Richie* 194.18
Crucible* 185.17
Steve P 181.00
Grant* 176.99
Loancrusher 141.86
Hesi* 128.20
Cubes* 127.32
Jason* 115.88
Rob 112.39
Mr Gee 97.41
Sarah* 76.96
Yorkie* 74.27

4 minutes ago, Peter Jenkins said:

Bad luck Dave and thanks John. T'nikau never been a good track for me and I was actually trying to win the other comp but I'll take it ! haha...

I will echo those sentiments. I am not saying which comp I was trying to win :)