RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

1 hour ago, Memphis2 said:

Is anyone interested in this bollocks?

Is it computer generated?

It's a bot Memphis. It will answer you , so you have to reply in emotive speech which it can't understand, and it has been programmed by humanists so deeper more spiritual reasoning are beyond it. Therefore disregard the one sided man centered message . It doesn't understand the forces at play here which are beyond the metaphysical and into the phylisofical .It's seriously deluded, but only because it has been programmed by those in total ignorance.

11 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

It's a bot Memphis. It will answer you , so you have to reply in emotive speech which it can't understand, and it has been programmed by humanists so deeper more spiritual reasoning are beyond it. Therefore disregard the one sided man centered message . It doesn't understand the forces at play here which are beyond the metaphysical and into the phylisofical .It's seriously deluded, but only because it has been programmed by those in total ignorance.

come now Globe... we both know 100 1 is on the right track....

you should be able to discern whether he is posting Fake news or True news

someone who presents intelligence from a source which is worthy of consideration is worth considering

To the likes of me and yourself and others who are very familiar with the corruption of the previous administrations can digest most of it...

Those who care not to take a interest in such things... make comments which detract from the importance of the state of the World at large albeit the Kingdom of God

Matthew 6:10

28 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Ok Globe you lost your bet with Aqua, so as I'm seriously deluded, I will give you a chance for a win.

Give me 100/1 that Obama won't be in custody for treason....I will take $100 worth at those odds ....now lets see who's deluded.

11 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Ok Globe you lost your bet with Aqua, so as I'm seriously deluded, I will give you a chance for a win.

Give me 100/1 that Obama won't be in custody for treason....I will take $100 worth at those odds ....now lets see who's deluded.

Is that before Trump Jnr or after...??? Deluded doesn't come close.....:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Good on you 100 1

i have a online friend in America, his father had a dream about President Obama before Donald Trump became president..

The dream as he described it was this

He could see Obama sitting down with his both arms in front of him... and as he stared at Obama he noticed the cufflinks on Obama jacket began to change....

the cufflinks morphed into handcuffs and had a chain between them.

I dont believe much interpretation is required for that particular dream!!

35 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

1000 to 1. Sounds good. I WILL UP THE ANTE. 10000 TO ONE. PUT UP OR SHUT UP. 

2 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Seriously though. Let's just agree to disagree. I'm sure there are plenty of watchers out there with their own opinion on this . History will take care of itself. 

I agree...I have been doing my own investigation outside the biased MSM to give people the heads up.....I think the truth will be revealed sooner rather than later

but the healing will be a long slow process.

11 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Anytime. Obama has as much chance of being convicted as I have.....:rolleyes:

Obamas lies and treason are not so obvious... well shrouded behind people who are trying to prevent the truth from being exposed....

You on the otherhand Ohaka, have made blatant lies which are self evidential of both your character and insight

and for that there is no conviction....... only the stigma of what is known as a stupid know it all

5 minutes ago, 6xes said:

Obamas lies and treason are not so obvious... well shrouded behind people who are trying to prevent the truth from being exposed....

You on the otherhand Ohaka, have made blatant lies which are self evidential of both your character and insight

and for that there is no conviction....... only the stigma of what is known as a stupid know it all

I won't be holding my breath....and I can say without any doubt my knowledge would be far greater than your blinkered view.

"Blatant lies" eh.....??  Sounds like I would fit right in at The White House with all the other prevaricators.....:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

I won't be holding my breath....and I can say without any doubt my knowledge would be far greater than your blinkered view.

"Blatant lies" eh.....??  Sounds like I would fit right in at The White House with all the other prevaricators.....:rolleyes:

im sure your knowledge exceeds mine... that comes with age.. i suspect you are older but none the wiser for it

True Story!!

59 minutes ago, 6xes said:

im sure your knowledge exceeds mine... that comes with age.. i suspect you are older but none the wiser for it

True Story!!

Not hard to be wiser than anyone stupid enough to believe the bollocks you do.

"A sandwich short of a picnic" comes to mind.....:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Not hard to be wiser than anyone stupid enough to believe the bollocks you do.

"A sandwich short of a picnic" comes to mind.....:rolleyes:

im more like the meat in the sandwich..

providing something with substance that can keep you chewing on!!

*winks*

heres a thought to chew on...

i have heard many Trump supporters call for removal indictments, prison etc..

however.. before jumping the Gun on the criminal proceedings.. one has to expose the height of corruption before engaging in the judicial process

if... the FISA warrant had been issued by Judges who were complacent and bias.. then you have a bigger problem to deal with

For if the Judges are corrupt ...then what chance is there of justice being carried out!!??

One need only understand the whole Justice Anthony Scalia sudden murder was an attempt to replace a supreme court judge!!!

dont think for a moment that scandal wont be rocked at the highest levels within the supreme court too

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Anytime. Obama has as much chance of being convicted as I have.....:rolleyes:

Ok... I will let you off with the original bet....we agree on here as proof

If Obama is taken into custody and charged with treason you will pay me $10,000... if not I will pay you $100

10 hours ago, barryb said:

I see the Dow tanked today, biggest fall since the GFC, poor Trumpie.

I would like to reply to that comment Barry. This is just personal opinion from observation of what is happening not what the NZ press tells me day after day.

The Dow came back 666 points which is about 2.54% from the previous day, to a level where it was on 11th January 2018 - about 19 days ago. It came back due to a confluence of factors as it always does,  including that day being a Friday with many investors reluctant to hold over the weekend til they assess that FISA memo disclosure, some profit taking of recent gains by the really influential  stocks such as Apple, Exxon Oil and  Goldman Saks that make up a large part of the Dow index, reflection of the overnight release of the strong US jobs growth and lower US unemployment figures that raised a concern about inflation and potential for interest rates increases. If it came back another 750 points next week, it would only be where it was at the start of this year such has been the spectacular rise. If you call that fall "tanked" were you not around in October of 1987?

My analysis is that bond yields are creeping up which mean investment funds etc which have millions of dollars flowing in daily to be invested are not buying treasuries and therefore bond prices fall hence yields increase. That, along with the recent profit taking from the stock market means a whole heap of cash is on the sidelines waiting to be invested. I wonder, will all that cash sitting waiting to be invested go into stocks with companies looking ahead to cash benefits and hopefully growth prospects from upcoming reduced taxes, or will it go into Treasury bonds where they are locked into a modest 2/3% p.a return for 10 years less tax, less inflation and then watch the  value of those bonds progressively falling if rates do in fact rise? The investors will weigh up risk vs reward and decide ?????

It may indeed have been "Headline" reported and be factually correct as the biggest fall in points since GFC but in percentage terms (where the rubber meets the road if you actually hold stocks) it was unremarkable in a market that may have got a bit ahead of itself and a little hard to price/choppy as the effects of tax cuts are assessed. In 2008 (GFC) the Dow fell off a level of 14000 and it is currently over 25,500 so ask yourself is a 666 point fall anywhere near comparable?

There is every chance you know much more than me about this area, but I just wanted to put forward a perspective of another possibly false premise being put forward by the pathetic and biased NZ Press. I don't really give a stuff about the fortunes of Trump as an individual but I wish the NZ press at least would keep it real so we can take them seriously.