RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On 12/9/2017 at 7:22 AM, aquaman said:

Take my advise 6xes, don't waste your time with bloke, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

im quietly confident on the wager *winks*

10 hours ago, bloke said:

More shit from some right wing web site

Great speech yesterday by President Trump. He addressed a huge .crowd in Florida of real Americans. So many there they had to turn many away. President Trump has the ability to get huge crowds when he's not even running for election. Much of his speech was from the heart, no tele prompter. Without doubt, Trump is on his way to be the greatest President of all time. He is displaying great courage, stamina, and wisdom in a very troubled world. Without doubt, a man for the time. Did you watch the speech bloke?.

8 hours ago, aquaman said:

Great speech yesterday by President Trump. He addressed a huge .crowd in Florida of real Americans. So many there they had to turn many away. President Trump has the ability to get huge crowds when he's not even running for election. Much of his speech was from the heart, no tele prompter. Without doubt, Trump is on his way to be the greatest President of all time. He is displaying great courage, stamina, and wisdom in a very troubled world. Without doubt, a man for the time. Did you watch the speech bloke?.

I hear that he is giving his support to a fellow women molesterer.

Uriah, a mate of mine visited his daughter in Texas who married a local. Two lasting memories for him were firstly the amount of Gun Nuts who happily showed off guns in restaurants ( which for some reason ruined his appetite) and secondly the huge number  of locals who were adamant that Obama was born in Kenya. One per cent is just like those Texans, he believes any crap that Trump and these wacko web sites feed him with..   

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

I'm predicting a heart attack if this keeps up.....:rolleyes:

IMG_2723.JPG

2 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

I'm predicting a heart attack if this keeps up.....:rolleyes:

IMG_2723.JPG

McDonald's feeds 68 million people per day, that's about 1 percent of the world's population, at last the funeral director's are smiling.

49 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Looks like Trump and Bannon are the kiss of death....people are starting to wake up...

I would speculate that there are female voters who have had enough of male predators. This includes Trump, Clinton etc. and they are now making their feelings known. 

Gee  a conservative state such as  Alabama going blue, Trump should be shitting himself.

On 12/13/2017 at 6:27 PM, bloke said:

I would speculate that there are female voters who have had enough of male predators. This includes Trump, Clinton etc. and they are now making their feelings known. 

Gee  a conservative state such as  Alabama going blue, Trump should be shitting himself.

im glad you brought that up...

you should have an ounce of confidence now... going by your above comment!!

how say you, regarding that amended wager??

49 minutes ago, bloke said:

Mate happy to have a bet on total debt being greater when Trump leaves office than it was when he took up office. Not interested in China debt solely for the reasons previously outlined.

The China Debt was originally referred ie. 1.2 Trillion..

i take it your lack of confidence re- China's Debt highlights a slight doubt in your mind!? :D 

I explained to you that it is total debt, that was my statement from the start that USA debt would increase under The Molesterer's watch, not solely debt to China..  You have very little idea about how USA funds its debt. 

24 minutes ago, bloke said:

I explained to you that it is total debt, that was my statement from the start that USA debt would increase under The Molesterer's watch, not solely debt to China..  You have very little idea about how USA funds its debt. 

moving on...

chickens are known to have little brains, so i doubt you would know about turning around debt

leave it for the well informed Men to sort out the debt... and let the Chicken Littles  cry the Sky is falling!

On 12/13/2017 at 10:08 AM, aquaman said:

I'm predicting victory for Roy Moore.

I’m with you Aqua

See how this pans out….Q at the very highest level

So let me see if I got this straight?

– Q (past): George Soros is a target to clean the swamp.

– Q (past): George Soros owns the voting machines.

– Q (past): DNC thought they were going to win in 2016 by rigging the election, but good guys stopped them rigging 2016 election. They never thought they were going to lose.

– Q (day before the election, 12/11/17): “We have a special place picked out for George Soros; really Special”

– (Mon at 22:02, a day before the election this post comes out on 4chan): “The Storm is coming to Alabama. Tomorrow night. Doug Jones will be declared the winner of the U.S. Senate Special Election. He will have more votes than Roy Moore. The multiple fraudulent voting techniques employed to achieve this result are being allowed to occur. They are being documented. The subsequent “investigation” will reveal the entire Democrat Machine. This was put into play long ago. Y’all are soon to find out the true reason Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was installed as the U.S. Attorney General.” https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152927770

– (Tuesday at 16:03 on 8chan before the election results): Q posts a photo of what looks like an Executive order with a message “Merry Christmas”.

-(After election results, at 22:44): Q posts a link to an Executive order on election fraud. Q stated, ”Have faith. These people are stupid!” https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

– (23:15): Q posts “special”

– (23:28): Q confirms an anon post saying “They knew George Soros was going to mess with the numbers. This was the plan. A VERY SPECAIL PLACE!! What would be the penalty for stealing an elections?“

– Then Trump tweeted “the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time.”

• They knew the 2016 was supposed to be rigged and they stopped it. He appointed Sessions to empty a seat so there would be need of a special election. This was the set up to take Soros down. They have been preparing for this for a long time. Date of of Executive order was in May. This will go down as the biggest Sting in history. They will be writing books and making movies about this.

QAnon,

9 hours ago, 6xes said:

moving on...

chickens are known to have little brains, so i doubt you would know about turning around debt

leave it for the well informed Men to sort out the debt... and let the Chicken Littles  cry the Sky is falling!

All USA debt will increase under clown Trump. I am happy to have that bet for $300.  You are the chicken looking for a way out

10 hours ago, 100 1 said:

I’m with you Aqua

See how this pans out….Q at the very highest level

So let me see if I got this straight?

– Q (past): George Soros is a target to clean the swamp.

– Q (past): George Soros owns the voting machines.

– Q (past): DNC thought they were going to win in 2016 by rigging the election, but good guys stopped them rigging 2016 election. They never thought they were going to lose.

– Q (day before the election, 12/11/17): “We have a special place picked out for George Soros; really Special”

– (Mon at 22:02, a day before the election this post comes out on 4chan): “The Storm is coming to Alabama. Tomorrow night. Doug Jones will be declared the winner of the U.S. Senate Special Election. He will have more votes than Roy Moore. The multiple fraudulent voting techniques employed to achieve this result are being allowed to occur. They are being documented. The subsequent “investigation” will reveal the entire Democrat Machine. This was put into play long ago. Y’all are soon to find out the true reason Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III was installed as the U.S. Attorney General.” https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152927770

– (Tuesday at 16:03 on 8chan before the election results): Q posts a photo of what looks like an Executive order with a message “Merry Christmas”.

-(After election results, at 22:44): Q posts a link to an Executive order on election fraud. Q stated, ”Have faith. These people are stupid!” https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

– (23:15): Q posts “special”

– (23:28): Q confirms an anon post saying “They knew George Soros was going to mess with the numbers. This was the plan. A VERY SPECAIL PLACE!! What would be the penalty for stealing an elections?“

– Then Trump tweeted “the Republicans will have another shot at this seat in a very short period of time.”

• They knew the 2016 was supposed to be rigged and they stopped it. He appointed Sessions to empty a seat so there would be need of a special election. This was the set up to take Soros down. They have been preparing for this for a long time. Date of of Executive order was in May. This will go down as the biggest Sting in history. They will be writing books and making movies about this.

QAnon,

That confirms it beyond any doubt you are bonking mad 1% and your two mates who like the post  are off their face on something.