RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

4 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Another truly great day for President Trump, another pledge kept from the campaign. The shifting of the US Embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. It is an historic day in relations between Israel and the US, and shows President Trump is a man of his word. This yr is shaping as a truly momentous one for the President not only domestically, but on the World stage.

I wish I had the ability to have gin on my cornflakes for breakfast like you do Aqua

26 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Another truly great day for President Trump, another pledge kept from the campaign. The shifting of the US Embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. It is an historic day in relations between Israel and the US, and shows President Trump is a man of his word. This yr is shaping as a truly momentous one for the President not only domestically, but on the World stage.

Yes, Netanyahu is positively crapping himself. Every other Country however does not share his enthusiasm....:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Showing a lot of chutzpah today doing something Clinton and Obama didn't have the balls to do.

Another promise ticked off the list.

Geeze you guys are positively "thick".  The religious significance  of Jerusalem with it being the center of Jewish, Arab and Christian history will turn the area into a blood bath after this decision. Mark my words .

Have you pricks ever considered why previous Presidents didn't take this step. No I didn't think so.

Watch and see the fall out from this decision . Trump is a complete moron, and turning out to be a bad smell on the pages of history.

Here is one reason he is a complete idiot.

He just signed a proclamation to shrink two national monuments in Utah. Bears Ears and Grand Staircase Escalante, which both encompass millions of hectares.

He trumpeted about returning the land to the people of Utah and among his supporters were people who said they favored potential drilling and mining of the land to create jobs. There is now a groundswell of opposition from thinking people who recognize the sites, the Bears Ears especially contain thousands of American Indian artifacts ,including unique cliff dwellings and petroglyphs.

The two sites were created by predecessors Bill Clinton in 1996 for Grand Staircase and Barrack  for Bears Ears only last year. Now should Trump get his way 85% of Bears Ears would be lifted out of protection and around 40% of Grand staircase Escalante. Outraged demonstrators lined up outside the Utah State Capitol telling Trump to keep his hands off the monuments and are expected to go to Court to block the move. Apparently Bears Ears has no oil or gas reserves underneath its lands but Grand Staircase has coal reserves.

Heaven forbid allowing coal mining on that site, but Trump prior to his election as President made it quite clear he would have no qualms hyping up the coal industry.

After all this is the man who took the USA out of the Paris Accord  on climate change.

The guy is a complete and I repeat complete moron.

33 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Geeze you guys are positively "thick".  The religious significance  of Jerusalem with it being the center of Jewish, Arab and Christian history will turn the area into a blood bath after this decision. Mark my words .

Have you pricks ever considered why previous Presidents didn't take this step. No I didn't think so.

Watch and see the fall out from this decision . Trump is a complete moron, and turning out to be a bad smell on the pages of history.

He just signed a proclamation to shrink two national monuments in Utah. Bears Ears and Grand Staircase Escalante, which both encompass millions of hectares.

He trumpeted about returning the land to the people of Utah and among his supporters were people who said they favored potential drilling and mining of the land to create jobs. There is now a groundswell of opposition from thinking people who recognize the sites, the Bears Ears especially contain thousands of American Indian artifacts ,including unique cliff dwellings and petroglyphs.

The two sites were created by predecessors Bill Clinton in 1996 for Grand Staircase and Barrack  for Bears Ears only last year. Now should Trump get his way 85% of Bears Ears would be lifted out of protection and around 40% of Grand staircase Escalante. Outraged demonstrators lined up outside the Utah State Capitol telling Trump to keep his hands off the monuments and are expected to go to Court to block the move. Apparently Bears Ears has no oil or gas reserves underneath its lands but Grand Staircase has coal reserves.

Heaven forbid allowing coal mining on that site, but Trump prior to his election as President made it quite clear he would have no qualms hyping up the coal industry.

After all this is the man who took the USA out of the Paris Accord  on climate change.

If you have a high debt to repay... you are in essence forced to make sacrifices somewhere

this is no-doubt the issue which people wish to IGNORE is .... DEBT!!!

1.2 trillion in debt to China an climbing!!   HULLO!!

1 hour ago, globederby12 said:

1 hour ago, globederby12 said:

Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with a monkey.

No matter how many facts you propose, or evidence they still scream and throw shit.

He’s just reversing Obama’s federal land grab last year and giving the land back to the state of Utah which has already had two third of its land taken by the federal government.

BTW Globe, tell me, the $500 you pay for the climate scam each year, who’s pocket does that end up in?

And wouldn’t it be nice to increase the global temperature a few more degrees (14.6 now but av of 22 the last billion years) so the species and forest and fauna could thrive again. But no hope of that. 0.8 in the 130 years.

As for coal tell me how the South Australian folks are feeling sitting in blackouts relying on wind and solar and paying 4 times US power rates when they are the biggest export of energy in the world!

Anyhow a more sensible opinion below.

President Trump’s decision to reduce the size of the Bears Ears and Staircase-Escalante National Monuments in Utah, announced Monday on his visit to the state, is a good one and an example of his policies that will benefit every American who enjoys national parks and monuments.

We should all thank the president for his administration’s efforts to look at the facts, listen to the people, and act to roll back restrictive and unnecessary national monument designations that provide few advantages to the American people.

While such designations may sound good on the surface, in reality they have strained land management budgets and limited public access to beautiful places.

The Trump administration has been on the ground listening to those who bear the burden of these decisions – unlike the Clinton and Obama administrations, which showed little interest in talking to local people before locking up millions of acres of land around them.

The Trump administration has seen firsthand what I saw when I represented some of these areas in Congress – that the consequences of locking down the West have been severe.

I applaud the president for having the courtesy to do what his predecessors never did – visiting Utah personally to deliver the news that will  positively impact those who love and care for these lands. His attention is a far cry from President Clinton making his Grand Staircase-Escalante Monument announcement from another state and President Obama issuing a press release with the wrong photo of Bears Ears.

The notion that our only option for managing public land is a restrictive monument designation is false. In truth, we can build bathrooms and fire pits, and accommodate hunting, fishing, grazing, and permit accessibility without destroying the land. In places where restrictive conservation rules are less justified, we can even authorize responsible resource extraction.

Each time the federal government levies new land designations, that new designation and management plan competes with existing parks and monuments for funding.

The National Park Service suffers from a $12 billion maintenance backlog – meaning crumbling buildings, roads, and bridges cannot be repaired or replaced. Overly expansive monument designations – like the two multimillion-acre monuments in Utah – could have been spent on existing park treasures.

In the case of Bears Ears National Monument, all of that land was already federal land mostly managed for conservation use. With President Obama’s monument designation, the maintenance fell to the already-strapped National Park Service. Many of these lands were once managed successfully by other agencies – like the Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Forest Service – and can be again.

But freeing up more money for national parks isn’t the only advantage of Monday’s decision. Access to these places will be expanded, not restricted, as required in large-scale national monuments.

By lifting restrictions on motorized access, President Trump makes these lands available to more than just the able-bodied. With expanded access, the elderly, disabled and even wounded veterans can utilize bikes or off-highway vehicles to access spectacular places.

Furthermore, those who wish to use the land for other purposes – such as hunting, fishing, camping, and outdoor recreation – will now also have access.

For Utah Native Americans, this improved access is important. For centuries, they have used the land around the Bears Ears National Monument to hunt, gather, and worship. Many would come on foot while others would utilize off-highway vehicles to collect firewood, gather medicinal herbs or meet in specific locations for religious ceremonies.

The federal government could preclude these uses under a restrictive monument designation – as it has in Arizona’s Canyon de Chelly, Wupatki and even Utah's Natural Bridges.  

Monument designations – particularly the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument – have been routinely abused in an effort to lock down resource-rich areas that do not meet objective criteria for preservation.

By unlocking these otherwise unremarkable areas, President Trump enables high-paying resource extraction jobs to return to rural communities – a process that not only helps local economic development, but reduces U.S. dependence on foreign imports.

Protecting our most beautiful places is important. But we don’t have to lock people out to do it. We don’t have to put further strain on federal land management budgets. We certainly don’t need to decimate rural economies. President Trump has done the right thing. All of us will be the beneficiaries of this decision.

23 minutes ago, bloke said:

You are a dreamer 6 Pack . Trump will talk his usual Bullshit about debt but I can guarantee you  when he leaves office that USA debt will be far greater than when he entered. 

Guarantee? you want to put a wager on that? i didnt think so!!

you have no confidence in what you say...nor does anything you say have any weight!!

Happy to put a wager on it. . He has just given tax cuts which normally means the income to repay debt is heavily reduced.He wants to spend  Billions on a Wall, he claims he is going to start up coal mines all over the show. In fact he sounds a bit like Rob Muldoon and his Think Big where Rob ran up massive debt,

Grandstanding is an interesting occupation, and psychologically speaking, it is an occupation, because those who do it believe they are doing everyone a favour and that it is their job to enlighten the masses.    Climate Change will be the undoing of Donald, because whilst he thinks he is making money for the US and his industrial, armament frenzied mates, he is destroying the very planet that he thinks he was born to save but his own arrogance and self importance and ever encroaching dementia, drive him to believe that nature isn't important, that man is more powerful and I think in the long run his legacy will be that he aided in the decline of much of what we love.. he can declare what ever he wants in the name of National Parks, but he does nothing to ensure they will be here for his great grandchildren to see or enjoy, it is all about Donald here and now, look at me.. look at what I'm doing for you.. tomorrow someone can tidy up - probably my PR people ..

Heard this was about to happen 2 months ago....get ready to blow your mind!!!!!!

Have you been duped?

Trump has been Trumpeting but is the real show been happening behind the scenes as I alluded to earlier?  Trump v CIA.

Trump is being advised by Military Intelligence and protected by US Marines. I believe the Mullier investigation is a front to hide the real sting.

North Korea controlled by CIA?

Fact or fiction?   but it does connect the dots....interesting to see if  this plays out as it would be the worlds biggest scandal ever....if so it will soon surface although too hot for MSM to touch.

Drain the swamp

15 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with a monkey.

No matter how many facts you propose, or evidence they still scream and throw shit.

He’s just reversing Obama’s federal land grab last year and giving the land back to the state of Utah which has already had two third of its land taken by the federal government.

BTW Globe, tell me, the $500 you pay for the climate scam each year, who’s pocket does that end up in?

And wouldn’t it be nice to increase the global temperature a few more degrees (14.6 now but av of 22 the last billion years) so the species and forest and fauna could thrive again. But no hope of that. 0.8 in the 130 years.

As for coal tell me how the South Australian folks are feeling sitting in blackouts relying on wind and solar and paying 4 times US power rates when they are the biggest export of energy in the world!

Anyhow a more sensible opinion below.

President Trump’s decision to reduce the size of the Bears Ears and Staircase-Escalante National Monuments in Utah, announced Monday on his visit to the state, is a good one and an example of his policies that will benefit every American who enjoys national parks and monuments.

We should all thank the president for his administration’s efforts to look at the facts, listen to the people, and act to roll back restrictive and unnecessary national monument designations that provide few advantages to the American people.

While such designations may sound good on the surface, in reality they have strained land management budgets and limited public access to beautiful places.

The Trump administration has been on the ground listening to those who bear the burden of these decisions – unlike the Clinton and Obama administrations, which showed little interest in talking to local people before locking up millions of acres of land around them.

The Trump administration has seen firsthand what I saw when I represented some of these areas in Congress – that the consequences of locking down the West have been severe.

I applaud the president for having the courtesy to do what his predecessors never did – visiting Utah personally to deliver the news that will  positively impact those who love and care for these lands. His attention is a far cry from President Clinton making his Grand Staircase-Escalante Monument announcement from another state and President Obama issuing a press release with the wrong photo of Bears Ears.

The notion that our only option for managing public land is a restrictive monument designation is false. In truth, we can build bathrooms and fire pits, and accommodate hunting, fishing, grazing, and permit accessibility without destroying the land. In places where restrictive conservation rules are less justified, we can even authorize responsible resource extraction.

Each time the federal government levies new land designations, that new designation and management plan competes with existing parks and monuments for funding.

The National Park Service suffers from a $12 billion maintenance backlog – meaning crumbling buildings, roads, and bridges cannot be repaired or replaced. Overly expansive monument designations – like the two multimillion-acre monuments in Utah – could have been spent on existing park treasures.

In the case of Bears Ears National Monument, all of that land was already federal land mostly managed for conservation use. With President Obama’s monument designation, the maintenance fell to the already-strapped National Park Service. Many of these lands were once managed successfully by other agencies – like the Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Forest Service – and can be again.

But freeing up more money for national parks isn’t the only advantage of Monday’s decision. Access to these places will be expanded, not restricted, as required in large-scale national monuments.

By lifting restrictions on motorized access, President Trump makes these lands available to more than just the able-bodied. With expanded access, the elderly, disabled and even wounded veterans can utilize bikes or off-highway vehicles to access spectacular places.

Furthermore, those who wish to use the land for other purposes – such as hunting, fishing, camping, and outdoor recreation – will now also have access.

For Utah Native Americans, this improved access is important. For centuries, they have used the land around the Bears Ears National Monument to hunt, gather, and worship. Many would come on foot while others would utilize off-highway vehicles to collect firewood, gather medicinal herbs or meet in specific locations for religious ceremonies.

The federal government could preclude these uses under a restrictive monument designation – as it has in Arizona’s Canyon de Chelly, Wupatki and even Utah's Natural Bridges.  

Monument designations – particularly the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument – have been routinely abused in an effort to lock down resource-rich areas that do not meet objective criteria for preservation.

By unlocking these otherwise unremarkable areas, President Trump enables high-paying resource extraction jobs to return to rural communities – a process that not only helps local economic development, but reduces U.S. dependence on foreign imports.

Protecting our most beautiful places is important. But we don’t have to lock people out to do it. We don’t have to put further strain on federal land management budgets. We certainly don’t need to decimate rural economies. President Trump has done the right thing. All of us will be the beneficiaries of this decision.

That's definitely Bot material. You have been programmed well. No where near the Truth but shrouded enough to sound plausable. 

19 hours ago, bloke said:

Happy to put a wager on it. . He has just given tax cuts which normally means the income to repay debt is heavily reduced.He wants to spend  Billions on a Wall, he claims he is going to start up coal mines all over the show. In fact he sounds a bit like Rob Muldoon and his Think Big where Rob ran up massive debt,

if you are keen on the wager...

this will be the agreement...

when the Current President Trump is no longer president, and  if the debt is still 1.2Trillion or higher i agree to pay you $300

if the debt is reduced to below 1.2 trillion when the Current President Trump is no longer President then you will repay me $300

9 minutes ago, bloke said:

Mate the Debt of 1.2Trillion is only outstanding to China.There are several sources to USA borrowings as the their over all debt is much much higher. You really are a thick brick.

your absolutely correct and now that you have pointed this out.... i realise my mistake...

and will make an amendment to the aforementioned agreement

Amended parts in Brackets

when the Current President Trump is no longer president, and  if the debt (of China) is still 1.2Trillion or higher i agree to pay you $300

if the debt(of China) is reduced to below 1.2 trillion when the Current President Trump is no longer President then you will repay me $300

Here's my parting shot before I leave you clowns to ramble on ad infinitum .

According to a study by two cognitive scientists, Steven Sloman  and Philip Fernbach, people believe they know a lot more than they actually do.

They call this "illusion of explanatory depth" and it comes from relying on other peoples expertise-a hard earned evolutionary trait developed through our reliance on human cooperation.

According to the professors ,we cooperate so well that we hardly tell where our own understanding ends and other peoples begins. That means we can  make seemingly rational decisions based on knowledge that isn't even our own.

That's fine if it is to do with operating a simple tool,(we don't need to know how it works to manipulate it), but something else altogether when it comes to social or political issues.

We may assume we know how something will end up ,and make our decisions based on that knowledge.

Trouble is , the knowledge could be out of date or just plain wrong.

So it pays to spend some time honestly questioning what you know before spouting over and over again what you believe to be self evident.

Otherwise you could end up making a fool of yourself.

Do you get my drift guys.

Over and out, and sincerely yours GLOBE.

2 hours ago, 6xes said:

your absolutely correct and now that you have pointed this out.... i realise my mistake...

when the Current President Trump is no longer president, and  if the debt (of China) is still 1.2Trillion or higher i agree to pay you $300

if the debt(of China) is reduced to below 1.2 trillion when the Current President Trump is no longer President then you will repay me $300

We need to ascertain what the China debt was when Trump took over because  it has probably increased to USD1.2Trillion from that amount, Secondly the bet is to take into account the increase in total debt uder The Clown's watch from all sources. My statement was to guarantee that debt will not reduce under Trump

It would be easy for him to borrow internally which is the most preferred and cheapest method of running up debt and use those funds to reduce China debt which would be more expensive.  You really have no idea about USA debt so you and Trump make a fine pair.

12 hours ago, 6xes said:

Take my advise 6xes, don't waste your time with bloke, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

On 12/5/2017 at 0:22 PM, bloke said:

Gee not hard. Here's just a few for starters:

- Lied about the size of his inaugaration crowd saying it was bigger than Obama's when photos clearly show the opposite

-Lied that Obama was not born in USA even long after Obama produced his birth certificate

-Lied after his speech to Scouts that the head of the scouts movement in USA had phoned him to congratulate Trump on his speech. The Head of Scouts stated that he did not phone Trump

- Lied that Obama wired taped him

- Lied  that the recent tax cuts for the rich will cost him personally a fortune.

- Lied about the size of his election win saying that it was the biggest since Reagan

There you go Bloke...... here's your lying Kenyan

Trump right again

BREAKING: Intel Officer Reveals Investigation Likely To Result In Obama Being Charged With Felony Indictment

ico-time.png7 DEC 2017 BY VOLUBRJOTR ico-comment.png1 COMMENT

ext.jpg?w=588&h=321

After months of the liberal media ridiculing Trump over his claim that Obama spied on him during the election, Trump finally got vindication this week. America learned the truth on Tuesday that Obama did in fact unconstitutionally spy on Trump throughout the presidential election, leaving Barack Obama with his pants down yet again.

Now former intelligence officer Lt. Col Tony Shaffer just revealed that Obama’s wiretapping was not only a federal crime, but says that the results of this investigation will likely result in Obama being brought up on FELONY CHARGES. The colonel’s dire prediction about Obama’s future is sending shock-waves through the black hearts of liberals all across America today, as it’s now thrown a monkey wrench into Obama’s plans to stage his “political comeback” this fall.

In a a recent interview with Trending Today USA,  Lt. Col Tony Shaffer called ‘Obamagate’ an “order of magnitude” even bigger than the Watergate scandal because the incident included “using nation-state resources for purposes of political gain.”

When asked if Obama could be arrested for violating the law, he said that it would be the “first time a former president could be indicted for a felony.”

“…I think it is very possible that he acted outside of the scope of his duties, responsibilities and authorities to turn the resources of a nation-state on a candidate. This is, as I’ve said before, [Rothschild Deep State] soviet-dictator level wrongdoing,” he added.

Shaffer said that Obama using government resources to spy on Trump was for the sole purpose of getting Hillary into office, as Obama hoped the wiretapping would produce enough “dirt” on Trump to sabotage his presidential run.

malia-obama-internship-harvey-weinstein.

Malia Obama’s Internship With Harvey Weinstein

Given Shaffer’s lengthy military career, his rise to the top of the American intelligence community, and his current senior position at the prestigious London Center for Policy Research, his prediction about Obama shouldn’t be scoffed at. Being brought up on felony charges would completely destroy Obama’s plan of making his political comeback this year, as he’d be trying to figure out a way to keep himself out of prison instead of spending his hours obsessing with ways to bring Trump down.

The Hill reported on just how extensive Obama’s spying truly was, as this unconstitutional move wasn’t just limited to listening in on Trump’s calls. They reported:

If these reports are accurate, it means U.S. intelligence agencies secretly surveilled at least a half dozen Trump associates. And those are just the ones we know about.

Besides Manafort, the officials include former Trump advisers Carter Page and Michael Flynn. Last week, we discovered multiple Trump “transition officials” were “incidentally” captured during government surveillance of a foreign official. We know this because former Obama adviser Susan Rice reportedly admitted “unmasking,” or asking to know the identities of, the officials. Spying on U.S. citizens is considered so sensitive, their names are supposed to be hidden or “masked,” even inside the government, to protect their privacy.

In May, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates acknowledged they, too, reviewed communications of political figures, secretly collected under President Obama.

After getting away with whatever the hell he wanted over the past 8 years and wiping his butt with the Constitution, it looks like Obama’s cockiness might just be his undoing. He might have gotten away with his antics in the past, but things are vastly different now that Obama doesn’t have all his minions blocking all investigations into his crimes, as was the case when he was president.

If this colonel’s predication is in fact true, Obama’s little plan to keep trolling Trump with his little shadow government from the headquarters of his D.C. home could soon be coming to an abrupt end. How poetic would it be that after spending 8 years pandering to terrorists and trying to destroy America that Obama could live out the rest of his life behind bars in an orange jumpsuit? Sounds like perfect justice for America!

Official News Today