RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

21 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Once again, quiet simple really. If you do not look after the top, then those below will not have a job, this is how capitalism works. President Trump is successfully rebuilding the American economy as evidenced by the record breaking stock market, Tax reform is a key part to this end. Ultimately there will be many more employed throughout America as business there is set to boom. The repatriation of trillions of dollars back to America because of the favourable new tax reforms will finance the huge growth the American economy is about to experience. Unemployment in America is going down, and will continue to do so.

Bollocks. The place is stuffed, they own nothing. The only money coming in is from Europe or the Arabs who have nowhere else to park their millions. And the Government does not own the Stock Exchange.....:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Bollocks. The place is stuffed, they own nothing. The only money coming in is from Europe or the Arabs who have nowhere else to park their millions. And the Government does not own the Stock Exchange.....:rolleyes:

you are under estimating the advantage of having tax reforms... and a more honest transparent government that is not ripping off the Tax payers dollars...

no doubt you remain in ignorance toward  the theft that has taken part within the obama administration.. and the Big government making unnecessary agencies due to increased regulations... add the money that the enviromentalists wanted to ship off to the Paris accord, and the wasted money that went towards the IRAN nuclear deal...

the money that was unaccounted for when Ben Carson audited the Housing Urban Development..

there has been so much theft going on, it's just not funny!! I havent even mentioned the Clintons yet!!

Trump and his loyal workers will bring about the great change needed to Make America Great Again!! This you can bank on!!

6 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

The Fake news achieved its objective to Damage the stock markets..... before a retraction was made

This is typical of the globalists wanting to wreck Presidents efforts to stabilize and grow the economy.

Im not suprised Nzcity website has followed suit to spread the Fake News.. without checking for the retraction... when you trust MSM to be your source...Dont be suprised that retractions will occur!!

33 minutes ago, 6xes said:

you are under estimating the advantage of having tax reforms... and a more honest transparent government that is not ripping off the Tax payers dollars...

no doubt you remain in ignorance toward  the theft that has taken part within the obama administration.. and the Big government making unnecessary agencies due to increased regulations... add the money that the enviromentalists wanted to ship off to the Paris accord, and the wasted money that went towards the IRAN nuclear deal...

the money that was unaccounted for when Ben Carson audited the Housing Urban Development..

there has been so much theft going on, it's just not funny!! I havent even mentioned the Clintons yet!!

Trump and his loyal workers will bring about the great change needed to Make America Great Again!! This you can bank on!!

You will wake up and fall out of bed shortly.....and Climate Change is a hoax too apparently.....:rolleyes:

Just now, Ohokaman said:

You will wake up and fall out of bed shortly.....and Climate Change is a hoax too apparently.....:rolleyes:

Climate changes all the time...  seasons should be something you are familiar with yes??

1 minute ago, bloke said:

According to you and other Trumpets everything is fake news unless its The Lying Trump telling more of his bullshit which you swallow

How much proof do you need.. that certain mainstream media news have been caught up with Fake News again an again

Has President Trump been lying about Russian Collusion?? or has it been echoed continuously as Fake news by the Mainstream media?

3 minutes ago, bloke said:

Trump is a habitual liar he has been caught out countless times. 

thats your only justification for disliking Trump as President?

if that be true... then no-one is fit for President based on your thinking!!

but hey you liked Hillary instead!! no??  then what the hell are you moaning about Trump for?

your arguments are weak, your reasoning is pathetic and the only nice way to sum it up... you love being Wrong!!!!

Just now, Ohokaman said:

Alex Jones ??? That redneck moron ??? Really scraping the barrel now sixy.....:rolleyes:

he's the cream rising to the top of the Truth Media...

i suspect you have trouble recognising Truth Media from Fake Media... its not your fault...

blame the brainwashing techniques employed by the globalists

10 hours ago, 6xes said:

thats your only justification for disliking Trump as President?

if that be true... then no-one is fit for President based on your thinking!!

but hey you liked Hillary instead!! no??  then what the hell are you moaning about Trump for?

your arguments are weak, your reasoning is pathetic and the only nice way to sum it up... you love being Wrong!!!!

Yes because I judge people on integrity. You don't care that the President of USA continously tells lies, well the country is well on the way to being stuffed.You and others  of the same ilk on here have no problems with Trump the dishonest liar. What does that say about you?

I have no time for Hillary she is a loser and also a liar.  

11 hours ago, 6xes said:

he's the cream rising to the top of the Truth Media...

i suspect you have trouble recognising Truth Media from Fake Media... its not your fault...

blame the brainwashing techniques employed by the globalists

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

11 hours ago, bloke said:

Trump is a habitual liar he has been caught out countless times. 

Is this all you have to contribute to this debate?. Trump is a liar for about the 40th time. I think we have all got your simple repetitive one liner in your belief he is a liar.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Is this all you have to contribute to this debate?. Trump is a liar for about the 40th time. I think we have all got your simple repetitive one liner in your belief he is a liar

Yes I love shaming you. The Poms have sorted the fool out for what he is. The Mug called The BBC Fake News, well he turned the whole nation against him and he is not welcome there. He cuddles up to  Putin (another crook like him) and ignores USA's traditional allies .

The Republicans are like you hypocrites, imagine if Obama cuddled up to Russia there would have been outrage from The Republicans.

3 hours ago, bloke said:

Yes because I judge people on integrity. You don't care that the President of USA continously tells lies, well the country is well on the way to being stuffed.You and others  of the same ilk on here have no problems with Trump the dishonest liar. What does that say about you?

I have no time for Hillary she is a loser and also a liar.  

bloke can you point out to me some lies trump has told

33 minutes ago, gary1 said:

bloke can you point out to me some lies trump has told

Gee not hard. Here's just a few for starters:

- Lied about the size of his inaugaration crowd saying it was bigger than Obama's when photos clearly show the opposite

-Lied that Obama was not born in USA even long after Obama produced his birth certificate

-Lied after his speech to Scouts that the head of the scouts movement in USA had phoned him to congratulate Trump on his speech. The Head of Scouts stated that he did not phone Trump

- Lied that Obama wired taped him

- Lied  that the recent tax cuts for the rich will cost him personally a fortune.

- Lied about the size of his election win saying that it was the biggest since Reagan