RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 0:36 PM, Ohokaman said:

I wonder when they will take on the Russian,Chinese,Iranian and North  Korean leaders or is mocking people only permitted for Western leaders.

Methinks very selective in their choice.

Hillary has now named husband Slick Willie as '''JOB TSAR.''''What the f..... is that all about.

Upon signing the NAFTA agreement jobs disappeared across the border and suddenly there were less Mexicans unemployed.

His term in office,in my opinion, was made to look good by Reagans economic policies finally trickling down.

Looking forward to see how Sanders goes today.

2 minutes ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Hillary has now named husband Slick Willie as '''JOB TSAR.''''What the f..... is that all about.

The jobs he was involved in got him in a lot of trouble...naughty bill

I was watching The Republican Convention today and one of the speakers stated that the number of women buying guns has significantly increased in recent times to which those on the floor started wildly cheering. They are strange lot those Yanks

boris says bill clinton s mrs cant win the election its donald trump all the way to the white house :blink: lump on the 3.30 qnd thank me L8R

America is crazy , n0?

anyway  one day bill clinton was having dinner in the white house with  hilllary and some other polyticians and monica lewisinsky

bill was coughing bad and choking on his sandwich and looked in big troubles, n0?

monica squeezed him hard around the midriff and he coughed out a large chicken bone

bill imediatley said

" monica  sack my cook "  :blink:

Yesterday Slick Willie said in his speech''''in 1971 I met a girl''''''

The crowd went wild after all he was talking about his wife and Democrat candidate for President Hilary.

What I want to know is why he didn't mention the women he met in 1972,73,74,75,76 etc.I am sure there is a story there.

Later on a woman in the crowd was asked why Hilary should be President.Her reply was''''she deserves it'''.

She deserves nothing she is full of it.

Interesting today to hear Joe Biden,Michael Bloomberg and Leon Pannetta all savaging Donald Trump.

Biden said he was clueless

Bloomberg said he was reckless,

Panneta said he was not fit to be Commander in Chief.

Presumably previous Presidents have been fit to be Commander in Chief,not clueless and not reckless and yet the American economy is in the toilet,the middle east is deep in poo,civil rights are worse now than ever,drugs are threatening to engulf the U.S.,crime is rising and WALL STREET is still in charge and more people are homeless.

Thank god for the status quo.

16 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Cynical Crusty. If anyone thinks it will get better with Trump in charge they have rocks in their heads.

I'v got rocks in my head, and Donald Trump will be the next US President, and the world will be better off. I look forward to him working hand in hand with Putin.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

I'v got rocks in my head, and Donald Trump will be the next US President, and the world will be better off. I look forward to him working hand in hand with Putin.

Wasn't Obama great..?   Putin and Trump...two despots...bound to make things better. They just need Junior Korea.

Foot in Mouth Trump has two shows.....shit show and no show.

16 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Cynical Crusty. If anyone thinks it will get better with Trump in charge they have rocks in their heads.

I don't think you can have an interest in American politics without possessing a fair degree of cynicism.

Now you have a bunch of so called celebrities coming out in support of Clinton and against Trump'

These celebrities are the same ones who live a life of luxury in the Hollywood Hills and yet have the gall to tell people who have lost their jobs,house car  and dignity who to vote for.

Obama was pretty good,it's just a pity his oratory skills aren't matched by his achievements.

And who came out for Trump Crusty..??  The founder of Paypal, business associates, property developers, his kids...???!

Like they have anything to do with the middle classes or lower. Wouldn't have a clue.

And he wants them to trust him to "look after their interests" ??....do me a favour.......:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

And who came out for Trump Crusty..??  The founder of Paypal, business associates, property developers, his kids...???!

Like they have anything to do with the middle classes or lower. Wouldn't have a clue.

And he wants them to trust him to "look after their interests" ??....do me a favour.......:rolleyes:

You are right but tv,movie and singing celebrities have more access to the screen and unfortunately in America what they say carries a lot of weight.

Apart from the Presidential race America is being consumed by the Kardashians,Kayne West and Taylor Swift.

8 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

I don't think you can have an interest in American politics without possessing a fair degree of cynicism.

Now you have a bunch of so called celebrities coming out in support of Clinton and against Trump'

These celebrities are the same ones who live a life of luxury in the Hollywood Hills and yet have the gall to tell people who have lost their jobs,house car  and dignity who to vote for.

Obama was pretty good,it's just a pity his oratory skills aren't matched by his achievements.

Agree Crusty. And anyone who thinks Trumpy is not a wonderful Christian needs to be aware of the following--

Donald Trump was asked by Bill O'Reilly on Fox News if he could quote any bible verses.

He answered: "Yep, I sure can"......"Trump 20:16"

"What's that?" asked Bill

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Deport the son-of-a-bitch, and you'll never have to feed him again!"

If Trump gets in, someone will likely attempt to pop him off within a month of being inaugurated if not before.. that's his choice but a very likely outcome.  He has made too many enemies and talks too much rubbish.  His business experience is testament to what he will achieve in the US if made President.. he has spent too much money in making his billions, he has lost more than he's made, he has lost more people jobs than he's given people jobs and he's a self absorbed idiot.. like most of us yes, but for the President of the USA.. a road to self annihilation.    We might think it's entertaining to watch and it is, but we may yet have to live with the outcome and the repercussions, so now we all think it's fun and games until the switches are flicked and all we can do is hope we survive the global fall out.   You think Russia cares about Trump... hell no... why would they care about a man who has built his life on skyscrapers that can be levelled in 5 minutes.. they go, his millions go, and then he has nothing, no clout, no sense, definitely no logic and no global friends.   Welcome to the world of Eastern and European power because that is what we would be heading for if Trump marches in to the White House.