Jump to content
RaceCafe
  • Announcements

    • 2Admin2

      TAB 0800 Telephone Bet Number - IMPORTANT!!!!   05/16/2017

      The Telephone Bet Service ceased in July 2016.    For telephone betting via Touchtone call 0800 10 20 33. The old 0800 number now belongs to a different company who are being bombarded with calls. The TAB Helpline is  0800 102 106
    • 2Admin2

      Site Issues Forced Upgrade   08/01/2017

      Hi I was forced to do an emergency upgrade to RaceCafe as we were suffering extended outages.  Everything seems OK now.  You will see a few visual issues with colours etc but I we get round to fixing those over the next few days.  The main priority was to get things up and running again. Cheers Admin
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

This is what class and humility is all about...

We will look forward to Trumps letter....and what colour crayons he uses to write it......:rolleyes:

Crayons lol you sure have a humuorous side to you Ohokaman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs Clinton has a new memoir out.

Blames sexism,Trump playing the race card etc etc,in fact she blames everybody but her self.

If i remember correctly she played the gender card every chance she got.

She says she won't be a candidate in 2020(thank you lord) but she is not finished with politics.(ohoh)

A report on AlJazeera this morning said that the reality was that Clinton only had a 17% chance of winning in 2016.

Of the parties running for a third term only 1 of 6 has won.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Mrs Clinton has a new memoir out.

Blames sexism,Trump playing the race card etc etc,in fact she blames everybody but her self.

If i remember correctly she played the gender card every chance she got.

She says she won't be a candidate in 2020(thank you lord) but she is not finished with politics.(ohoh)

A report on AlJazeera this morning said that the reality was that Clinton only had a 17% chance of winning in 2016.

Of the parties running for a third term only 1 of 6 has won.

 

 

She is finished Crusty. Blaming everyone but herself for that debacle just turns people off. Nothing new to offer now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave the problem with the two selected persons to take Hilary's place at the moment are both older than her.

What Crusty says about Hilary  not standing in 2020 is correct however IMO if there is no one younger than her why not give it a go is what i'd say!

From the bits i've  read of her book she dosen't outlandishly blame anyone other than herself and her closest group around her.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, craigosz said:

Dave the problem with the two selected persons to take Hilary's place at the moment are both older than her.

What Crusty says about Hilary  not standing in 2020 is correct however IMO if there is no one younger than her why not give it a go is what i'd say!

From the bits i've  read of her book she dosen't outlandishly blame anyone other than herself and her closest group around her.

 

Not sure about that Craig...I think she is too tarnished now to be a viable contender. They do need some new blood though...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41244474

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, craigosz said:

Yes Dave I agree with you but Sanders & Stein are older & don't still have the same backing.

I can't see any young pretender on the horizon.

 

Yes, they were the problem. If their votes had gone to Clinton, we wouldn't have Trump....! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only heard bits and pieces of his speech, but someone has to stand up against "rocket man" as he is now taking the piss, about to test an H bomb over the pacific. The rest of the world is so weak and scared to say anything, someone has to stand up, imagine if it was up to bill and jacinda! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, craigosz said:

SERIOUSLY........President Don has his finger itching at that RED Button.

Do you want him to hit it!

I SURELY DON'T!!!

I must say two idiots negotiating is an impossibility.

 

 

So what, just let Kim jong un sabre rattle and let of nukes left right and centre, he dosnt understand diplomacy, pity the last president was so weak with Iran, then north Korea wouldn't have the technology to make these weapons of mass destruction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2017 at 2:50 PM, Ohokaman said:

The guy is a complete moron...or dotard as Rocket Man calls him. Nothing better to do than criticise athletes now....?? 

http://www.bbc.com/sport/basketball/41373916

And the predictable response...? " Fuck you Trump.." Has a US President ever been so derided before...??

http://www.bbc.com/sport/american-football/41381896

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no problem with sports people speaking out about issues.

The FBI have just released figures for 2016 showing that the murder/manslaughter rate went up 8.6% on 2015,especially in Baltimore,Chicago,Washington,Loisville and Phoenix.

These sportsman living in their houses surrounded by 10ft high walls and security systems what do they have to say. Nothing.

Black on black violence inceases every year and yet these guys stay silent.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

I have no problem with sports people speaking out about issues.

The FBI have just released figures for 2016 showing that the murder/manslaughter rate went up 8.6% on 2015,especially in Baltimore,Chicago,Washington,Loisville and Phoenix.

These sportsman living in their houses surrounded by 10ft high walls and security systems what do they have to say. Nothing.

Black on black violence inceases every year and yet these guys stay silent.

 

What do you want them to say ? More importantly, what can they, as individuals, do about it ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saying something would be a start.Now i obviously don't have access to all o/e publications but i have seen or heard nothing from the NFL/NBA stars regarding this.

As individuals they possibly can't do anything but as a group the NBA/NFL players should be able to do something or bring influence to bear. I might just be expecting too much from people who are worshipped everywhere they go.

Somebody or group has to do something or we will be looking at an Escape from New York scenario for some of these cities .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need to address all the hundreds of millions of guns they have in USA and why 40k lives are taken every year by guns.But then we know that will never happen while they have the second amendment rights which go back to the wild west days.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2017 at 5:30 PM, bloke said:

They need to address all the hundreds of millions of guns they have in USA and why 40k lives are taken every year by guns.But then we know that will never happen while they have the second amendment rights which go back to the wild west days.

 

The Second Amendment rights are now more important than they have ever been. Since the founding of the Constitution in 1788, the right to bear arms are now more relevant than ever before. Good law abiding people need to be able to defend themselves from the loony left, made up by, anarchist, feminist, black lives matter terrorists, and other racist hate groups now pervading American society. 

Under President Trump, whom had no hand in creating the social unrest, but has inherited it, the Constitution is safe. There maybe some tinkering with gun laws, and tougher vetting, but every day law abiding citizens will always have the right to bear arms. The day that the Second Amendment is struck out, will and would be the beginning of the second American revolution. It will not happen.

People like bloke make the mistake of comparing NZ, or Australia, or Europe, or Asia, with America and its gun laws. It cannot be done. America is unique in its Second Amendment, and goes to the core of its society and its culture. And the more American society breaks down, the more relevant the Second Amendment will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, aquaman said:

The Second Amendment rights are now more important than they have ever been. Since the founding of the Constitution in 1788, the right to bear arms are now more relevant than ever before. Good law abiding people need to be able to defend themselves from the loony left, made up by, anarchist, feminist, black lives matter terrorists, and other racist hate groups now pervading American society. 

Under President Trump, whom had no hand in creating the social unrest, but has inherited it, the Constitution is safe. There maybe some tinkering with gun laws, and tougher vetting, but every day law abiding citizens will always have the right to bear arms. The day that the Second Amendment is struck out, will and would be the beginning of the second American revolution. It will not happen.

People like bloke make the mistake of comparing NZ, or Australia, or Europe, or Asia, with America and its gun laws. It cannot be done. America is unique in its Second Amendment, and goes to the core of its society and its culture. And the more American society breaks down, the more relevant the Second Amendment will be.

Mate you are a nut job. 40k a year killed by guns in USA  and you are Ok with it. Don't fprget to pay your NRA subscrpition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×