RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

1 hour ago, bloke said:

Here's a few lies from Trump The Liar

-He lied about the size of the crowd for his innaugaration.

- He lied about the size if his victory claiming it was the biggest since Reagan

- He lied about OBama Claiming that Obama tapped his phone

- He lied about Obama claiming he was born in Kenya even after Obama produced his birth certificate showing that he was born in USA

- He lied about his tax return claiming that he would produce it after audit but of course he never did.

Wrong again bloke, but we have come to expect this. The crowd for his inauguration globally was the biggest ever.

It was the biggest landslide victory since Reagan under the college system of voting, which happens to be how elections are decided in the USA.

Trump Tower was bugged during Obama's reign. Also Trump associates during election campaign were bugged by Obama led Gov. These facts are now coming out.

It was Hilary Clinton that first question Obama's birth certificate when she ran against Obama for the Presidency in 2012. Donald just picked up on it, and there is some doubt as to the authenticity of his birth certificate.

Donald Trump is not required to produce his tax returns. He may of made mention of making them public after the audit, but he is entitled to change his mind for whatever reason. This do's not make him a liar.

And finally bloke, you are picking on the wrong man to call a liar. In the game of politics, Trump would without doubt be the most honest.

56 minutes ago, bloke said:

Hey Water Boy, I see that you still live in that Fantasy World. You need medical help. 

Just stating the facts blokey. Hope they are of help to you and Globe. Its important that we get it right, just to much disinformation out there.

You are repeating Trumps Lies. Even Trump finally after many years conceeded that Obama was born in USA just prior to the election, he had no choice. Its proven from photos that Trump's inaugaration crowd was much smaller than Obama's.

Trump was taken to account by a journalist that he was telling false stories claiming his was the biggest win since Reagan when both Clinton and Obama's were bigger. Trump's answer was " well that was was I told"

He claimed he was goung to reveal his tax returns once audited and then reneged claiming that Americans were not interested. All these lies I have quoted were in Trumps first couple of months in Office. There are many more since.

20 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Now Globe...Looking back on this thread you have proved to be a very poor judge.....Do you think he will be impeached in the next 2 weeks as you predicted?

Hopefully for the sake of reason. With their gun laws as they are, I am surprised no one has taken a pot shot yet. Oh well , there is always the war to start.

16 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Hopefully for the sake of reason. With their gun laws as they are, I am surprised no one has taken a pot shot yet. Oh well , there is always the war to start.

Now now Globe, you must address the hate and bitterness that you are harboring. I know that you have an unhealthy dislike for Donald Trump, but really, calling for his assassination is very un Christian, I expect better from you. Now how about answering the question, .......do you think he will be impeached in the next 2 weeks as you predicted?

6 minutes ago, aquaman said:

Now now Globe, you must address the hate and bitterness that you are harboring. I know that you have an unhealthy dislike for Donald Trump, but really, calling for his assassination is very un Christian, I expect better from you. Now how about answering the question, .......do you think he will be impeached in the next 2 weeks as you predicted?

Mate I am just taking the piss like you are , just to waste a few minutes while contemplating other more urgent things in life.

Frankly I don't take much interest in what happens in America. Will he be impeached, probably not ,will he start a war ,probably not ,although he has come close to both .

Corporates run America , he is but a (poor )Puppet on a string. He can say what he likes ,as most vacant politicians do, but in the end he will be shown the way .

I'm at a loss to figure out why you waste your time following this nonsense.

How about some great things for our very own Jacinda, and making NZ great again. No ?, Didn't think so.

1 minute ago, bloke said:

Hey Globe I see Masterton won an award for NZ's most beautiful town, just as you are planning to move to Aussie.

You idiot bloke, don't you know Masterton only won the award after learning Globe was immigrating.

17 minutes ago, bloke said:

Hey Globe I see Masterton won an award for NZ's most beautiful town, just as you are planning to move to Aussie.

I was there 3 days ago, certainly they didn't drive over the east side of town, which would only be rivaled by Flaxmere as NZ's crime centre.

The northern entrance has just had erected the most pathetic architecture seen at a horrendous cost.

Having said that it is a lovely little town with great cafes & is the gateway to fantastic things to do, its what NZ was like 30 yrs ago & would suit as a great hideaway from the world for anyone retiring or Aucklanders wanting to free up buckets of cash & relax.

On 7/30/2017 at 4:25 PM, Ohokaman said:

Healthcare for millions that didn't have it.....?? Something that the Republicans couldn't stand, yet haven't the brains to replace. 

its amazing how the dow jones has increased  since trump became president

Wow …. .another revelation

Hillary paid Zuckerberg of Facebook $700k of govt money to develop algorithms that

supported Hillary and discredited Trump. They were developed by a Russian coder

employed by facebook….talk about collusion with Russia to influence the election!

Heat will eventually come on Zuckerberg to…house of cards are tumbling

On 28/10/2017 at 9:49 AM, barryb said:

I was there 3 days ago, certainly they didn't drive over the east side of town, which would only be rivaled by Flaxmere as NZ's crime centre.

The northern entrance has just had erected the most pathetic architecture seen at a horrendous cost.

Having said that it is a lovely little town with great cafes & is the gateway to fantastic things to do, its what NZ was like 30 yrs ago & would suit as a great hideaway from the world for anyone retiring or Aucklanders wanting to free up buckets of cash & relax.

Yeah, it had convinced me to stay. There are more Poms and South Africans here than one can poke stuck at. It is growing at a very steady rate, and my property portfolio is looking good. Great place to be, wide open spaces, great scenery, fishing in the clean rivers and ranges, winerys, a top drag strip, petrol head heaven for outings for the various car clubs, skydiving just around the corner from me, restaurants galore and cafes, Greytown that great little tourist mecca , etc etc. Life is sure good here. 

Globe, the restaurant in the old Horseshoe is bloody great, nice food and decent pricing. the cafe down in the Regent theatre  is super, with beautiful coffee and nice food. If you have a few spare dollars you can get a top property and still have plenty left over for the things you mention.

Hang in there mate as you do live in a nice slice of paradise.

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, 100 1 said:

Wow …. .another revelation

Hillary paid Zuckerberg of Facebook $700k of govt money to develop algorithms that

supported Hillary and discredited Trump. They were developed by a Russian coder

employed by facebook….talk about collusion with Russia to influence the election!

Heat will eventually come on Zuckerberg to…house of cards are tumbling

Yes the house of cards is tumbling. But it is Trump's house of cards. The recent arrests are only the beginning and Trump is shitting himself 

11 minutes ago, bloke said:

Yes the house of cards is tumbling. But it is Trump's house of cards. The recent arrests are only the beginning and Trump is shitting himself 

I have never seen anybody posting on RaceCafe that gets it wrong so consistently as you bloke. To tell the truth, I do wonder why I bother trying to educate you, as to be quite frank ,the caulie's in my garden have higher IQ's. Now I will keep it simple for you bloke, Trump is not shitting himself as you put it, quiet the opposite. They are full steam ahead with their agenda, tax reform, and build the Wall. These two arrests mean nothing. They relate more with Obama, as it was in that time period long before his involvement with the Trump campaign, 2006, and its more to do with money laundering, so no smoke here as far as Trump is concerned.

Now on a brighter note. 1 yr coming up, no impeachment, no World War. Huge progress made in World affairs. Huge progress made domestically. Tax reform looks on track to be done before Xmas, and the Wall moving forward. All in all, a very successful 1st yr for Trump. He can look forward to another 7yrs bloke.

No you get it wrong Water boy. I note you have not replied when I itemised and proved some of  Trump's many lies. What does that say about you that you want to protect someone with such poor integrity?  Trump has gone spare (even for him on Twitter) in recent days because he knows that this is only the beginiing.

15 hours ago, bloke said:

you are grasping at straws Bloke... President Trump's Presidency is in no danger

Mueller has to justify his position... and have the unintelligent public follow along, so we see Mueller throwing the book at anyone that had previously been closely tied to President Trump during his presidency race.

Has it still not dawned on you... there are corrupt people in high places influencing Mueller/Comey/Clinton's/Podesta/Rosenstein/Mccabe etc etc

and why you may ask??

Its about power and money and getting it back!! President Trump is returning the power&money back to the people.. by being a leader... and boy oh boy.. the people are following Trumps lead... take a look at how the people have put their national anthem FIRST, over sports and over celebrities, When people follow and go to drastic lengths to support their President .... it will definately bring Great Changes ahead!!

6 hours ago, 6xes said:

you are grasping at straws Bloke... President Trump's Presidency is in no danger

Mueller has to justify his position... and have the unintelligent public follow along, so we see Mueller throwing the book at anyone that had previously been closely tied to President Trump during his presidency race.

Has it still not dawned on you... there are corrupt people in high places influencing Mueller/Comey/Clinton's/Podesta/Rosenstein/Mccabe etc etc

and why you may ask??

Its about power and money and getting it back!! President Trump is returning the power&money back to the people.. by being a leader... and boy oh boy.. the people are following Trumps lead... take a look at how the people have put their national anthem FIRST, over sports and over celebrities, When people follow and go to drastic lengths to support their President .... it will definately bring Great Changes ahead!!

You clearly watch too much Fox News and wacko right wing web sites.The Corrupt people in high places I see  are Trump, Trump Junior and Trump's son in law.

I see Trump is now calling Papadopolous a liar. The king liar of them all calling someone else a liar. 

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Not sure the people are following him when hia approval rating has dropped to 38%.

It hasn't dropped at all, in fact it has risen from a low of 36%. If an election was held today, Trump would win even more emphatically. His core base is even more supportive now than ever before.

Trump told a lot of crap about banning Muslims. Originally it was a ban on all Muslims. Then when he became President he only chose a few Muslim Countries to ban. One major ommission was Suadi Arabia the home of radical Islamics and the country where almost all of the 9/11 Terrorists came from.

Instead of banning Saudis, he welcomed Saudi government officials on  a state visit and sold them $110 Billion worth of arms. As usual Trump is full of Bullshit.

12 hours ago, bloke said:

Trump told a lot of crap about banning Muslims. Originally it was a ban on all Muslims. Then when he became President he only chose a few Muslim Countries to ban. One major ommission was Suadi Arabia the home of radical Islamics and the country where almost all of the 9/11 Terrorists came from.

Instead of banning Saudis, he welcomed Saudi government officials on  a state visit and sold them $110 Billion worth of arms. As usual Trump is full of Bullshit.

Wrong yet again bloke. There was never a Muslim ban, this was fake news put out for the gullible snowflakes. It is a ban on country's that have no rule of law, and a break down in their society. If it was a Muslim ban, then the Saudies, Pakies, Indonesians, etc would of been banned. So get it right bloke, and stop peddling fake stories.