RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

Crusty I am sure you remember Credance Clearwater Revival's song "Fortunate Son"?. That was Trump running away from Vietnam.

McCain went to war and was a hero but had to put up with Trump insulting him for being caught and made a POW. Just another example of low life Trump with poor values, no integrity but a liar to the end.

Yes and that's another thing Trump attracts, racist supporters. So you didn't like Obama because he was black.

Hilary is a useless cow and yes Trump may  not be a PC Wanker just a Prize Wanker.

Trump is going just great.  

Not only has he achieved so much in a short time he is manipulating the media to drain the swamp.

They go nuts and it all boomerangs back on the swamp creatures....they are shaking in their boots ...hence the vicious opposition.

As Trump said the other day its easy to be Presidential but if wants to get things done quickly Trump will be Trump and the punters love it.

9 hours ago, bloke said:

Crusty I am sure you remember Credance Clearwater Revival's song "Fortunate Son"?. That was Trump running away from Vietnam.

McCain went to war and was a hero but had to put up with Trump insulting him for being caught and made a POW. Just another example of low life Trump with poor values, no integrity but a liar to the end.

Nothing i wrote diminishes his war heroics.

He is a real hero as opposed to our much vaunted sportsman.

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Tell me how that was racist, do we have to tread on eggshells when a black person is mentioned? How pathetic.

He implied you meant to be racist.   That's what the anti trump brigade look for in any pro trump statement.  You've got to remember they are mind readers.  Maybe bloke would have thought it ok if you used the term African-American,no probably not,he may have implied you thought Obama was born in kenya.

3 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Tell me how that was racist, do we have to tread on eggshells when a black person is mentioned? How pathetic.

You called Obama amongst other things a " token black" and that's not racist to you?

2 hours ago, what a post said:

He implied you meant to be racist.   That's what the anti trump brigade look for in any pro trump statement.  You've got to remember they are mind readers.  Maybe bloke would have thought it ok if you used the term African-American,no probably not,he may have implied you thought Obama was born in kenya.

It was Trump that went on for many years about Obama not being born in the USA even after evidence was provided that he was. Just another example of the low life that Trump is.

1 hour ago, bloke said:

It was Trump that went on for many years about Obama not being born in the USA even after evidence was provided that he was. Just another example of the low life that Trump is.

The first one to raise the question of Obama's birth place was the DMC and Hillary Clinton when running against Obarma. Donald ran with it after the Clintons introduced it.

4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

No that's not racist at all, that is how it was portrayed, the first black man to be President and the fact is he was merely a token as he achieved zip, whether he was black or white he achieved nothing.

Healthcare for millions that didn't have it.....?? Something that the Republicans couldn't stand, yet haven't the brains to replace. 

5 hours ago, aquaman said:

The first one to raise the question of Obama's birth place was the DMC and Hillary Clinton when running against Obarma. Donald ran with it after the Clintons introduced it.

Sure Hillary raised it but Dickhead Trump went on about it for years after conclusive evidence was given that he was born in USA. 

5 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Unfortunately john because he was dark skinned it is racist if we mention it.....if he was pale skinned and born in Europe it would have been justified to query his citizenship, that's how the p.c brigade work.

Well I will judge you as meaning it  in a racist manner and you also claimed that he is a Muslim when he has declared many times that he is not..

Ohokaman I'm surprised you haven't posted the 2 blockbuster stories they had on google today about trump. 

One was headlined "Did Clinton win after all"       Apparently because the republican party has not passed a health care bill yet, it means it can be suggested Clinton has won after all. In the first paragraph it asks ,what's next will Mitch  McConnell drop his trousers on the steps of congress.

The other story was headlined "trump once asked Reince Priebus to kill a fly."   Apparently inside sources revealed Trump had been annoyed by a fly in a meeting.         

Google has had 3 or 4 anti trump stories from the day he ran for office. While I don't normally read the rubbish they write, it appears from these latest ground breaking stories that google have significantly upped their game. I should have stuck to watching tv.

28 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Well I'm not religious but I come from a christian background as Obama came from a Muslim background....you appear to be a very narrow minded person...but I will not tip toe around you to appease your over sensitive tiny mind, I have an opinion and you won't put me in my box by claiming that I'm racist.....is that what you say to people in your daily life that have an opinion you don't like?

Yes if they make racist comments such as Obama being a token Black /Muslim