RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

13 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

No, its just refilling with more scum.

Joseph Goebbels was right in exclaiming that "Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident that they are acting on their own free will ".

Better make bloody sure you aren't the one being manipulated , and that goes for both sides.

Chose whom you will follow, but for me I will follow the Lord.

35 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhRvXHye4PI

You may want to do yourself a favour and see what's really going on.

https://aim4truth.org/     

The swamp is being drained  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypVLLJq23iE&feature=youtu.be

Aiming at the lowest common denominator...plenty of those...who will love this while clutching their Bibles...."Amen..." :rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

No, its just refilling with more scum.

Joseph Goebbels was right in exclaiming that "Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated are confident that they are acting on their own free will ".

Better make bloody sure you aren't the one being manipulated , and that goes for both sides.

Chose whom you will follow, but for me I will follow the Lord.

Most of them his family....unqualified, unelected and would not be within a thousand miles of the place otherwise.

4 hours ago, 100 1 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhRvXHye4PI

You may want to do yourself a favour and see what's really going on.

https://aim4truth.org/     

The swamp is being drained  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypVLLJq23iE&feature=youtu.be

What's really going on...

https://nz.news.yahoo.com/trump-losing-public-support-poll-130502559.html

I have told you before, I live in Ohoka, no where that is, yes NZ. And I may not have had the education that you had, and I may not spell as well as you mr negative, but at least I do not hate the world, as you appear to. I feel sorry that you harbour so much hate and bitterness. Myself, I find Trump refreshing, honest, and non PC, and prefer to give him a chance, unlike your sad negative, hate everything self. The sun is shining in Ohoka as I type, small frost this morning. Have a sad day.

23 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

And I doubt you do either. He has achieved nothing, incompetent Clown who doesn't have the intelligence. The only thing he has done is make America a joke in the World. If the Democrats ever get their act together and put up a half decent candidate ( who I have no idea ) it is there for the taking. You can be sure of one thing, the millions of voters who didn't bother to turn up last time, sure as hell will when it matters.

Lying is spelt this way by the way.....and it's no not know....we appreciate the average Yank is not that bright. 

Look at that..not a paste in sight....;)

The above post was supposed to be attached to this statement, of how smart I am.

56 minutes ago, aquaman said:

I have told you before, I live in Ohoka, no where that is, yes NZ. And I may not have had the education that you had, and I may not spell as well as you mr negative, but at least I do not hate the world, as you appear to. I feel sorry that you harbour so much hate and bitterness. Myself, I find Trump refreshing, honest, and non PC, and prefer to give him a chance, unlike your sad negative, hate everything self. The sun is shining in Ohoka as I type, small frost this morning. Have a sad day.

We are never going to agree on Trump John. To me, he is, as one reporter put it, "like a snake oil salesman from the Wild West" who promises everything while lying through his teeth, but delivers nothing. I just find it sad that such a once great country as the US has sold its soul to put this guy in power, in the vain hope he will "look after the liitle guy"....I don't think he will look after anything other than his own family interests, and more Republicans and voters are coming to this realisation. The latest disaster with their trumpeted repeal of Obamacare sets them back massively...now he wants to let it die without any replacement...???

The only things that will be dying will be ordinary Americans, and that is very sad.

Lovely day here in the North too by the way John, sitting here in tees and shorts..might just stay on a bit....;)

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

That sort of thing was going on long before trump started ! People voted for trump and they knew his policies when they voted so why are people moaning when he implement's them? And the way immigration in nz is going,  nz won't be a better place to live in 20 years, non european immigrants come here and segregate themselves in their own communities. There are new local shopping centres on the north shore that have all the signage just written in Chinese or Korean this to me are not people that want to make an effort or be part of nz

Agree with you. Immigration has been badly managed for years and we are now seeing the results. Amazing how many news stories are about murder, robberies, fraud etc....and there is a common denominator with most of them.

2 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

That sort of thing was going on long before trump started ! People voted for trump and they knew his policies when they voted so why are people moaning when he implement's them? And the way immigration in nz is going,  nz won't be a better place to live in 20 years, non european immigrants come here and segregate themselves in their own communities. There are new local shopping centres on the north shore that have all the signage just written in Chinese or Korean this to me are not people that want to make an effort or be part of nz

This "North Shore" you speak of. Is that in Auckland? The place with useless Rugby League, Rugby Union teams, severe road congestion and $1 million average house prices. Us living in New Zealand (south of the Bombay Hills Demilitarised Zone) couldn't really care much about that.

25 minutes ago, bloke said:

Aquaman are you kidding? You find Trump honest? This clown  is a shocking liar and he has the cheek to call the media fake news

Trump would be the most honest President since Jimmy Carter. He would be, his administration is more open and transparent than 98% of any ruling power in the world. The fake news started long before Trump. It has become worse since, as the swamp dwellers, ie media, part of the swamp, has felt threatened by Trump and his attack on global Corporations. This is probably to hard for a simple bloke like you, but it is the truth wether you like it or not. I try to stick to the facts bloke, and not get carried away by the hysteria of the defeated left snowflakes, that still have not come to grips with losing the election. They are that bitter and twisted, that they would rather destroy their own country to get their way. Sad really.

2 hours ago, bloke said:

Mate you live in a fantasy world

No, but he lives in his own little world. But that's ok, everybody there knows him..

3 hours ago, aquaman said:

Trump would be the most honest President since Jimmy Carter

I will reiterate one of my previous posts. " You have to be taking the piss".

On 7/19/2017 at 11:56 AM, aquaman said:

Trump would be the most honest President since Jimmy Carter. He would be, his administration is more open and transparent than 98% of any ruling power in the world. The fake news started long before Trump. It has become worse since, as the swamp dwellers, ie media, part of the swamp, has felt threatened by Trump and his attack on global Corporations. This is probably to hard for a simple bloke like you, but it is the truth wether you like it or not. I try to stick to the facts bloke, and not get carried away by the hysteria of the defeated left snowflakes, that still have not come to grips with losing the election. They are that bitter and twisted, that they would rather destroy their own country to get their way. Sad really.

Looks like Trump is doing that all on his own judging by that latest Poll Research that came out of the UK John.

35 out of 37 Countries have a lower opinion of the US due to Trump and his policies, most of these being US allies which is a worry...

Germany down 75 points, UK down 57 points,  Japan down 54 points, South Korea down 71 points,

France down 70 points, Canada down 61 points.

The upside was 2 Countries went up.....Russia up 42 points, and Israel up 7......there's a surprise.

Making America great again....?? :rolleyes:

On 7/18/2017 at 1:41 PM, Ohokaman said:

More shock, horror Globe. They can't get the Healthcare Bill passed....:lol:

They might have to grovel to the Democrats to get a bi-partisan agreement.

They have no clue...remember Trumps bullshit.."we'll come up with something so great, and it will be so, so easy...."

Apparently not.....:rolleyes:

Just gets worse....they haven't a clue.....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40662772

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Looks like Trump is doing that all on his own judging by that latest Poll Research that came out of the UK John.

35 out of 37 Countries have a lower opinion of the US due to Trump and his policies, most of these being US allies which is a worry...

Germany down 75 points, UK down 57 points,  Japan down 54 points, South Korea down 71 points,

The upside was 2 Countries went up.....Russia up 42 points, and Israel up 7......there's a surprise.

Yet every year people from those countries flock to the states for jobs,sight seeing and business opportunities.

The above countries more than likely have a low opinion of Sudan,Syria to name a few but do they care,not likely.

2 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Yet every year people from those countries flock to the states for jobs,sight seeing and business opportunities.

The above countries more than likely have a low opinion of Sudan,Syria to name a few but do they care,not likely.

Probably true Crusty. Democracy in all its forms has an attraction for many. Culture also helps.

Sudan and Syria are hardly comparable either...this just proves isolationist policy is a dangerous game.

The bottom line is that every sovereign nation has the right to control who comes to their country and for how long---Trump trying to restore US rights in this domain but all the do-gooders take a shot at him, along with the Hollywood set, Hilary flunkies, Wall Street, gays, hispanics, etc etc. Get over it you losers and support your President, whoever that might be. It's called democracy and you can have a shot at changing it next time. For me, the whole bloody lot of the candidates were a disgrace but the result is what it is.

1 minute ago, chevy86 said:

The bottom line is that every sovereign nation has the right to control who comes to their country and for how long---Trump trying to restore US rights in this domain but all the do-gooders take a shot at him, along with the Hollywood set, Hilary flunkies, Wall Street, gays, hispanics, etc etc. Get over it you losers and support your President, whoever that might be. It's called democracy and you can have a shot at changing it next time. For me, the whole bloody lot of the candidates were a disgrace but the result is what it is.

True Chevy....the whole line up wasn't great was it....the next one will be interesting.....;)

I would have thought that Saudi Arabia would have been near the top of  the list of the countries banned given that it was the birth place/home of Radical Islam and most of the 9/11 terrorists came from there. No he did not ban them he sold them hundreds of Billions worth of weapons.

4 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Read that article. It appears the 4 major policies they refer to in the survey that  were objected to were 1)imposing restrictions on those entering U.S.. 2)withdrawal from paris accord 3)withdrawing from major trade agreements, 4) building the wall. 

Do you really think the United States should make their policy decisions based on oversea approval? Using that lodgic I  take it you would support a U,S, president who has no restrictions whatsoever for immigration.  I'm sure that would be viewed favorably overseas.  I'm also sure the U.S. would have done better in the survey had they entered into trade agreements which favored the countries from whom those  surveyed came from. Is that what you want from Trump?

13 minutes ago, what a post said:

Read that article. It appears the 4 major policies they refer to in the survey that  were objected to were 1)imposing restrictions on those entering U.S.. 2)withdrawal from paris accord 3)withdrawing from major trade agreements, 4) building the wall. 

Do you really think the United States should make their policy decisions based on oversea approval? Using that lodgic I  take it you would support a U,S, president who has no restrictions whatsoever for immigration.  I'm sure that would be viewed favorably overseas.  I'm also sure the U.S. would have done better in the survey had they entered into trade agreements which favored the countries from whom those  surveyed came from. Is that what you want from Trump?

I don't want anything from Trump thanks. I would however, like my allies to be closer, not going in the other direction.

Presumably the Russians are cozying up to try and get the Magnitsky Act repealed, given the US, along with Estonia, UK and Canada have all frozen assets and banned individuals who have committed human rights abuses from entering their borders.

Bill Browder, who wrote the excellent book "Red Notice" about the murder of his Tax Lawyer Sergei Magnitsky who uncovered a $230m tax fraud, reckons Putin and others have billions held by nominees in offshore accounts they cannot currently touch.

1 hour ago, bloke said:

I would have thought that Saudi Arabia would have been near the top of  the list of the countries banned given that it was the birth place/home of Radical Islam and most of the 9/11 terrorists came from there. No he did not ban them he sold them hundreds of Billions worth of weapons.

Agree Bloke--those Saudis are the real deal--advocate strict sharia law then the hierarchy jet off to Monaco for rampant rooting and drinking with prostitutes. Gotta love the hypocrisy but then I guess they follow the doctrine of "what happens on tour stays on tour":ph34r: