RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

Trump written off

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:34 PM, 6xes said:

must admit it has taken me by surprise!! 

Really !!!!. I thought you were the font of all knowledge regarding Trump .How could you be so surprised.

All those indoctrinated souls following your posts must now be compromised and in two minds as to the real Truth.

I really do feel sorry for you 6xes.

3 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Really !!!!. I thought you were the font of all knowledge regarding Trump .How could you be so surprised.

All those indoctrinated souls following your posts must now be compromised and in two minds as to the real Truth.

I really do feel sorry for you 6xes.

heres an odd thing that occurred at work on Monday

My Boss and i were speaking about Syria as we were working... i enjoy sharing the News about President Trump and making sense of it all with the Boss..We have differring views on what is occurring currently in Syria with the Chemical Attacks... as i take the conspiracy view.. that there are groups who have a special interest in the removal of Assad..

The Boss was led by what the media is potraying..ie Assad is using Chemicals on his own people

I continued to explain to my boss that President Trump was compromised and that he was being blackmailed ... or had a gun held to his head.. figuratively speaking, and he was forced into making the decision

this talk eventually led to a disagreement.. and a verbal rebuke from the boss.."Shut up and cut......"  lol

Well my other Boss who happens to be his Wife had a Dream about Trump....which she shared during our morning coffee break
She dreamed that President Trump was Dead, in the dream her daughter who resides in Alaska replied and said "They were always trying to assassinate him"
a short time later she awoke to seeing President Trump on TV... thinking he should be Dead?

She then tells her Husband about the Dream...  He says to her.... whatever you do dont tell him.(meaning me)

So she shares that dream with me... and asks me what it means...

I have interpreted a dream of hers in the past.. and so sharing this particular dream... raised her curiousity.. knowing full well i follow Trump closely

So i explained what i was currently seeing with President Trump and his announcement about going into Syria, eventually my other boss said to me... what do you make of that Dream... i said to him  "It is confirmation!!"

6 hours ago, 6xes said:

heres an odd thing that occurred at work on Monday

My Boss and i were speaking about Syria as we were working... i enjoy sharing the News about President Trump and making sense of it all with the Boss..We have differring views on what is occurring currently in Syria with the Chemical Attacks... as i take the conspiracy view.. that there are groups who have a special interest in the removal of Assad..

The Boss was led by what the media is potraying..ie Assad is using Chemicals on his own people

I continued to explain to my boss that President Trump was compromised and that he was being blackmailed ... or had a gun held to his head.. figuratively speaking, and he was forced into making the decision

this talk eventually led to a disagreement.. and a verbal rebuke from the boss.."Shut up and cut......"  lol

Well my other Boss who happens to be his Wife had a Dream about Trump....which she shared during our morning coffee break
She dreamed that President Trump was Dead, in the dream her daughter who resides in Alaska replied and said "They were always trying to assassinate him"
a short time later she awoke to seeing President Trump on TV... thinking he should be Dead?

She then tells her Husband about the Dream...  He says to her.... whatever you do dont tell him.(meaning me)

So she shares that dream with me... and asks me what it means...

I have interpreted a dream of hers in the past.. and so sharing this particular dream... raised her curiousity.. knowing full well i follow Trump closely

So i explained what i was currently seeing with President Trump and his announcement about going into Syria, eventually my other boss said to me... what do you make of that Dream... i said to him  "It is confirmation!!"

The most surprising thing here is that you actually have a Boss......the dream however....we can only hope.....:rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

The most surprising thing here is that you actually have a Boss......the dream however....we can only hope.....:rolleyes:

Just as Jesus was sold out by a Traitor in the midst and then taken captive and crucified.... he was brought back to life!!

i see the same thing occurring with President Trump in a similar manner

7 hours ago, 6xes said:

Just as Jesus was sold out by a Traitor in the midst and then taken captive and crucified.... he was brought back to life!!

i see the same thing occurring with President Trump in a similar manner

I will put this nicely 6 pack. You are fucking mad!

49 minutes ago, bloke said:

I will put this nicely 6 pack. You are fucking mad!

i wouldnt expect you to understand anything regarding Jesus. afterall what business does a monkey have in knowing the affairs of MAN, let alone the redeemer of mankind. It is beyond the monkeys comprehension

You once said you originate from the neanderthal ape species!! and you have the gall to call me Mad... lol

your such a funny guy!

55 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

I see the looney lefties are back.

Quite incorrect. I am apolitical, if you are including me in that list.

I don't give any credence to any political party or interest in the same thereof.

Of course that doesn't mean I cant form an opinion of the idiots posing as Politicians, and making political decisions.

17 hours ago, 6xes said:

You are bordering on the occult with that statement. Therefore any credibility you have quoting "scripture" or identifying with Christ just went west my man.

And calling someone a monkey because of their perceived lack of knowledge regarding the Christian tenets would fly in the face of how Christ would have us behave .

As I have stated  before and will again. I feel deeply sorry for your state of mind and misguided comments.

2 hours ago, globederby12 said:

Apology's for that misdemeanor, clowns might be softer.

Are you turning politically correct now lol, moving inline with the softee's

how dare we call a spade a spade!!

2 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

He said''similar manner'''.You have interpreted it wrong.

Similar!  so instead of rising on the third day it will be the fourth day then Crusty. You are splitting hairs , 

18 minutes ago, bloke said:

Similar!  so instead of rising on the third day it will be the fourth day then Crusty. You are splitting hairs , 

come now Bloke you know the exact meaning of what was being shared....

Dont pretend to be ignorant

There is so many similarities in President Trumps purpose with Christ Jesus's Purpose

1 Jesus was sent at a pre-ordained time, his birth aligned with stars and seasons.. Lambs are normally born in the spring, which is symbolic of renewal or the birthing of a new season
President Trumps birth was timed to perfection for the day of his inauguration, President Trumps age when inaugurated was 70 years 7 months and 7 days, The Maga slogan is the rebirth of the season of Prosperity
the number 7 in the book of Genesis was the day God had rested and looked at what he had created and blessed it for the purpose set  
(Genesis 2:2-3) (1 peter 1:20, Psalm 1:1-3)

2 Jesus was sent into this world to redeem that which was lost, Jesus is to Israel what Trump is to America
 President Trump is bringing back traditional values and principles which have been lost due to the influential spirit of political correctness and the evolution of new age thinking
Luke 19:10, Matthew 21-28

President Trump speaks candidly without parables and yet many still are oblivious to the policies albeit principles
John 3:3-12

3 Jesus faced major resistance from the religious establishment, Pharisees and Sadducees, many of both groups were attempting to discredit and slander Jesus
President Trump faces the exact same scenario within the political establishment of Democrats and Republicans.
Matthew 23:1-12

4 Jesus was mocked by scoffers without just cause, healing the problems that afflicted people by the power and authority that was given him, casting out devils or evil spirits and raising some back to life
President Trump has been hated on, mocked and scoffed at by a lost world, yet he has helped removing some of the ill's facing society and people in general.. The casting out of Devils has in part taken place already.. James Comey is but one example.. more to come no doubt, Pardoning of Sheriff Arpaio and Scooter Libby is the returning of their lives back to them

John 15:17-25,Luke 24:44,Psalm 109:3, Psalm 69:4 Matthew 10:5-8

these are but a few.. more will play out in the course of time

Here is another interesting bit of information, taking the date of of President Trumps birth to the time of his inauguration it amounts to 25,789 days
taking the numbers from left to right and applying the symbolism of numbers in biblical terms

2 – Multiplication, division (prosperity and a nation divided)
5 – Grace, redemption (America has been given granted a time of grace or reprieve)
7 – Perfection, completion (the completion of Trumps 2 term will play out)
8 – New beginnings (Teacher) (a new Era of prosperity will be seen and felt and understood or its opposite)
9 – Judgment (Evangelist) (Judgement for those who seek to undermine America, and in the long term Judgement for America should it fall back to its old ways)

take this with a grain of salt, but as numbers are to equations, timing is to purpose

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

1) Lambs are born in July/Aug. The bowels of winter when it’s fucking cold horrible and ugly.

2)Trump was sent to this world to stuff plenty over and make a shit load of money for himself.

3)Trump faces make resistance from the US tax dept.

4)Trumps bombed a few buildings in Syria and done nothing much else to end suffering even in his own country, has he changed the gun laws?

6xes that high grade weed you grow you should just sell, rather than smoke it yourself. There is no chance even a complete spaced out looney like you believes half of what you post.

6 hours ago, 6xes said:

Here is another interesting bit of information, taking the date of of President Trumps birth to the time of his inauguration it amounts to 25,789 days
taking the numbers from left to right and applying the symbolism of numbers in biblical terms

2 – Multiplication, division (prosperity and a nation divided)
5 – Grace, redemption (America has been given granted a time of grace or reprieve)
7 – Perfection, completion (the completion of Trumps 2 term will play out)
8 – New beginnings (Teacher) (a new Era of prosperity will be seen and felt and understood or its opposite)
9 – Judgment (Evangelist) (Judgement for those who seek to undermine America, and in the long term Judgement for America should it fall back to its old ways)

take this with a grain of salt, but as numbers are to equations, timing is to purpose

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Thanks for those little sermons....I can sleep in on Sunday now......:rolleyes:

11 hours ago, 6xes said:

come now Bloke you know the exact meaning of what was being shared....

Dont pretend to be ignorant

Yes I do know the meaning you were saying that Trump is like Jesus or "similar if you are Crusty. But then you are so wacko who knows what the hell you mean

2 hours ago, bloke said:

Yes I do know the meaning you were saying that Trump is like Jesus or "similar if you are Crusty. But then you are so wacko who knows what the hell you mean

Could you imagine being Wacko's barber or something similar, just what would it be like having to listen through all the nutty shit he would trot out.

2 hours ago, bloke said:

I believe that you are being disingenuous in your reply so it would seem that any further attempt to enlighten you would be fruitless in the extreme.